Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Hi stinger hope things are going well for you?

Yes your probably right it's probably a 95 yield which is the best I could of hope for.

Thanks everyone for all your comments much appreciated.

Hi johnny as promised I've attached a picture of sunlight directly on my hairline hope this helps. Just had a haircut so it's a bit shorter.

Thx mate.

Looks very very good ?

I hope to achieve the same density as you. Maybe even a tad more ? or am i beeing to greedy? ??

Looks great pma..frontal area has really progressed well.hope your enjoying hairstyling again ;)

your crown looks spot on and some early growth i see.

good luck and hope you get similar growth success in your crown as you did your front!

Hey jimbo thanks, yes hoping the crown starts to get really going over the next couple of months.

Hope your crown is going as well as it looked on the last up date is it getting even better?

Hi Pma,

These are the questions I had:

1). Did you stay at the hotelamura and if so what did you think of it?

2). We're there affordable places to eat within walking distance to the hotel?

3).I am concerned about paying Dr Lorenzo, did you just pay the $1500 down payment and carry the rest? I am worried about how I will transfer USD to Euros.

4).How hard is it to get around as an English speaking person?

Thanks again, looking great!

Hi farmcat,

1) never stayed there but I did go to the hotel and it seemed a good hotel and they run a free shuttle service.

2)) yes there are. There a local modern complex

near by with a good selection of restaurants can't remember the name of it but the hotel quail know.

3) I paid my deposit and carried the rest with me and paid on the day I found this to be ok.

4) ok this is the thing I found the hardest! I downloaded an app on my phone for translation, and always kept the address of the hotel and clinic on paper with me to show the taxi driver.

Good luck farmcat in my opinion you have chosen one of the best surgeons out there if I remember the name of the area with restaurants I will pm you

Cheers pma

Thanks Pma....My concern about the money is changing my USD to Euros.....Think I am going to do a wire transfer for about half of the procedure and get the rest from an ATM there in Madrid .

Nowis.......I am booked for 2000 grafts on August 26th....I am from the US....have had transplants before in the 90's.....they turned out OK....have no donor in the back below my fut scar but above the scar is OK and sides are thick.....Dr. Lorenzo wants to start small....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys,

I am very happy with the front now. The crown is defiantly improving I'm approaching 4 months now into the real growth stage so hoping it will really fill in at the back.

Amazing transformation since last year. Great result!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Thanks the Spanish and KO.

Good to here from you Spanish when the pics are put together looks even more crazy!

How's your growth coming along are you going to put up your final video on you tube?

Cheers

Pma