Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Hi all,

I've decided to give back to the community of this website as it has helped me lots on making my decision to have my procedure. I'm not going to go into huge detail about all of the procedure, but I'm more than happy to answer any questions any of you may have.

I had the procedure done over two days, the first day around 1500 grafts and the second 1700. I found the clinic to be very professionally run and Dr Lorenzo to have an amazing work ethic and definitely in control.

On both my days Dr Lorenzo carried out all the implanting and 85 percent of my extractions himself. One of the techs (Grace from the UK, who loads the implanter for him) was always with me which was great for me as both Dr Lorenzo and Grace could tell me everything going on in English. The speed in what he does is amazing his extractions were painless and also the implanting, the only time I felt slight pain (say 6/10) was the injections, but hey this has to be done.

I decided to stay several days after the procedure to get things checked over, and do a little sightseeing. I must say they saw me everyday for 8 days and I had a hair wash everyday even on the Saturday and Sunday, this was not usual but I was lucky because they were working that weekend as a one off. On the Sunday, Dr Lorenzo came in and washed my hair himself, way beyond what I expected him to do. After every time I had a hair wash Dr Lorenzo would nip in and take a quick look to reassure me (again something he did not have to do but did) this made a big difference to me and I was very grateful.

I will attach some pictures to this thread once I work out how.

I'm a nw v so I realise I need to go back for a second procedure to address the crown at a later date.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Pma,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on here. Glad that all went well and I look forward to following your progress.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Looks great Pma, looking forward to following your progress. Lorenzo's results are the most impressive I have seen. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1). Was it hard making payment? I am from the US and worry about carrying a lot of money through customs. How did you make payment?

2). How was traveling from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the clinic? Does the clinic have anything set up with a taxi service to get you back and forth from the clinic to the hotel or do you have to find your own way back and forth?

3). Did you stay in the hotel ibis the entire time you were there? Could you eat at the hotel or did you go out? I read that some people used a cold saline spray for itching, did your room have a small fridge to keep something like this in or anything like that?

4). Did they give you some type of cover or hat to wear after the surgery?

Thanks for the thread Pma.

A NW6 that is possibly going to an eventual 7 does not have the luxury of using up 1500 or more grafts to address the temples especially during the first procedure. 7 month f/u pictures will likely show a very dramatic transformation. I think the hairline is just fine.

Thanks guys I agree with all especially you hairweare.

Ive read a lot of these busa comments and the guy is clueless, 1st thing is I'm 37 not 21 if a suddenly have a hairline coming out my nostrils it's not going to suit me.

Secondly I personally asked for a sensibly hairline due to being a higher nw knowing that I need to use the grafts wisely.

And thirdly did I mention busa is clueless oh yea I did that cheers guys.

Hi ko it's was 51-55 microns which is a good start.

Hi farmcat I paid a deposit by bank transfer, and carried cash through airport I had no trouble at all.

I just got a taxi myself to the ibis it was about 15 mins away 30 euros. All I would say is write the address down on paper and keep it with you as not many people speak English and taxi drivers did not seem to know where the ibis was, crazy I know!

No fridge in room but this was not a problem. I just kept the saline spray by my bedside and sprayed it every 1 and half hours as told to at the beginning.

They supply a cap to wear after surgery, as I would not meet any of these people again I did not wear the hat all the time as I just didn't care what people thought.

Cheers

Pma

Thanks for the response Pma. Nice to be able to hear from a real person who has just gone thru it. I would haven't thought of having the address written down for the driver (good idea!). I agree with the conservative hairline placement as well, I would rather have good coverage overall than a super low hairline and have to let my crown bald. Excited to watch your progress.

Let me third the view on the hairline! Besides, look at the before surgery pic - the temples clearly have been addressed. I didn't even think it was conservative until Busa identified it as such. If that hairline holds, which considering Lorenzo's work it probably will, the result will be amazing.