Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Hi farmcat, hope your doing well. Yes dr Lorenzo now gives a much more detailed stats about your donor he says I have around 1800 grafts left plus another 1500 beard so 3300 total if needed! But I'm definitely gonna leave it for now and give my head a rest and enjoy having hair again. If this one grows in like the other two I feel I will have a good coverage all over, which is pretty good as I'm sure I would be between a Norwood 5 or 6 by now if I had no procedures.

Congrats on your latest ht. Dr. Lorenzo looks to have worked wonders on you already. This one should be the icing on the cake.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great result! Did dr Lorenzo make a video of your results ? Hope to see it on his Vimeo/YouTube page ! Out of interest how has dr Lorenzo personal hands on changed over your surgeries? Am I correct in thinking he now has more tech involvement than from a few years ago where he was performing all the extractions and incisions himself?

Hi wibbles,

Yes dr Lorenzo has done videos all the way through, he may decide to wait till may as i said I'd go back then for a check up after my last procedure.

I have noticed a difference this Time in my procedure the first two times he still did some extractions, and in the first two procedures for me he done around 90% of the extractions but this time I had a tech do the extractions, he told me he feels his techs are now just as good as him if not better at the extractions.

He still does all the implanting with his implanting pen at an amazing speed with great presion my scalp has always looked clean after his work. But now is the waiting game again to see how it all grows in again.

Hi pma ,

Thanks for your reply , out of interest how long did you have to wait for your latest surgery? I've heard he has quite a lengthy waiting list ! Am I correct once you have gone over the initial first 1000 grafts at 6 euros then 1000-2000 charged at 4 euros you are locked in at 2.50 euros per graft for any future grafts ?

Yes wibbles I booked 6 months in advance, I think that's about the same now.

Yes every graft is now 2.50 euros for me now, shame my donor is not unlimited at that price I could of had a pony tail!!!

What a transformation from where you started. I've read a huge number of reviews and this has to be one of the best NW 5/6 cases that I have seen. Lifechanging! So is that you all maxed out now or do you have another 500 in the bank?

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Thanks deb1982 it has been a big transformation for me and I've actually enjoyed the whole process and met a lot of people through doing these procedures. For me my best choice was fue when I first started looking into this 3-4 years ago a lot of advice I got was it was not possible to have what I wanted with fue only which was not true, when I sent my pictures across the pond to start with they came back saying only fut would give me the result I wanted!!! So glad I never jumped in as I like to have short back and sides and this would not have been possible.

Anyhow I'm answer to your question I have around 1800 head grafts left and around 1500 beard so I will save these if I have any further losses down the line hopefully not for a long time 3 procedures in just over two years is enough now and need to let all the hair mature as everything is growing at all different speeds at the moment, so time to let my head rest and hair to grow. I will keep my eye out for your result as I feel it's going to be a good one . I also played semi professional football in the uk for quite some time but stopped a couple of years ago as my legs won't let me! So I get how your missing playing right now. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...

Good question! I asked dr Lorenzo this after my last procedure and he said it's up to me so I've been on and off fin for the last two years, I'm currently back on fin and plan to stay on it for now as it will keep all the native hair I have left the best calibur possible, and stop my crown from dipping more at the back! Not sure if I will stay on it indefinitely tho!

• Administrators

Hey pma, great results, how many grafts total have you had in your crown?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi htsoon,

I'd say I've had around 3500-3700 in the crown including where it dips at the back, my crown was totally bald so hard to get a good coverage but I hope when this grows in the coverage will be good. How many has your crown had now? Are you noticing some growth from your latest procedure now? Cheers pma

• 3 months later...

Hey all,

Just had a 5 month check up in Madrid after my last procedure dr Lorenzo say all is as to be expected and my donor is in great shape after over 7700 grafts. I will post the pictures he took.

IMG_2661.jpg.722fae182ab33810fbd337a0953cf95e.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg.dab1d6520e6efcdfc7d38afc42c4adb0.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg.642951e6780c0cfaba7bad64ea0acb8a.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg.44f695186d512fa7598cc261b8e26e96.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hi farmcat, hope your doing well. Yes dr Lorenzo now gives a much more detailed stats about your donor he says I have around 1800 grafts left plus another 1500 beard so 3300 total if needed! But I'm definitely gonna leave it for now and give my head a rest and enjoy having hair again. If this one grows in like the other two I feel I will have a good coverage all over, which is pretty good as I'm sure I would be between a Norwood 5 or 6 by now if I had no procedures.

That's interesting that Lorenzo is willing to use BHT. I read this on his website: body_hair_transplant

Did he go into detail about his views on BHT?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all!

Well I’m back in Madrid for a top up with dr Lorenzo I was due to get 800-1000 but ended up getting 1201 so in all now that takes me to a total 9054 grafts and I still have 1500 left plus beard if needed!

As always dr Lorenzo and his team( I had grace this time do the extractions) we’re amazing very efficient in all around 5 hours and I was done he still implants them at amazing speed.

I will attach a few pics below some just before this procedure and some now the day after the procedure. It’s been a huge journey for me but one I have enjoyed.

418794CE-97E7-4C42-A260-C85CEF3B99B5.thumb.jpg.d5d4ed52477e01cc85279a85e599e238.jpg

E7CC1750-965C-4FCB-B994-0F1B4CC0E3CF.thumb.jpg.ffe2be4bff278dac2a675841c705b5b4.jpg

E546DAA8-C071-473D-8F1D-C93D88CF64AC.thumb.jpg.c0b3b212c4e8c2f58e566ec83419dc38.jpg

00C6EA5F-41EF-49CB-8C53-0299EE8D0242.thumb.jpg.c442b6d3e722aaf699873b82bd235854.jpg

wow 9k grafts and another 1k+ in reserve. Dr Lorenzo told me I have another 10k grafts left in my donor too but despite being told that I wasn't sure if that was possible but turns out it may just be. Looking forward to following this progression pma. Keep us updated!

I must say I never thought it would be possible to be able to get 9k plus grafts from my donor but with dr Lorenzo and his team my donor still looks amazing and can’t see any dots even shaved down like it is now. There management of my donor has been first class.