Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Hey guys, it's 5 months crown now and 10 months for the front. I'm really happy with the progress so far. I will put 3 pics up one of the crown before one of the crown now and one of the front now. Cheers guys

image.jpg.c1437bd8eb74ad60c22a3d4b46c462a9.jpg

The crown's looking great at five months and will improve further. Huge transformation!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

PMA,

You look awesome buddy really pleased for you. Have you been dying your hair?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks guys things are going really well.

Hi garageland it's really strange all the new hair has come through really dark and lots of people comment and ask if I've dyed my hair which I haven't! If you fancy a beer in London sometime david let me know and we can catch up?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just had this back from dr lorenzo my latest comparison picture just over 10 months ago this is how I looked the difference is crazy!!!

Must say dr lorenzo and his team have give me back 10 years plus amazing doctor in my opinion!

image.jpg.c9cd9f4bc44cd3c072fa99c8971005aa.jpg

Thanks guys things are going really well.

Hi garageland it's really strange all the new hair has come through really dark and lots of people comment and ask if I've dyed my hair which I haven't! If you fancy a beer in London sometime david let me know and we can catch up?

Hi PMA,

It's quite common as the miniaturized hairs that you have loss pigment and get bleached by the sun in contrast to your natural hair colour. Yes would be great to meet with you in London. I will drop you a email to arrange.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys it's now 11 months for the front and 6 months for the crown.

The picture attached is with no gel left to dry flat down. It's getting a bit longer now and still thickening which is great! Really happy can't believe the difference.

image.jpg.0455d8af01d53d0f0fe2a3fb560dd1fe.jpg

Another one but front one front on

Omg, that looks amazing!

hopefully my HT with him turns out the same ?

Im 8 days post op from lorenzo myself.

Did you have Many scabs/crust ? And how/when did/could you remove Them?

Did you Also lost hairs while the scabs was coming off?

Hi johnny,

Sorry only just read this.

I started getting the scabs of from about day 9 and by day 12 most were gone, and yes some came off with small scabs and hairs nothing to worry about and as you know over the next month you will shed upto 80-90 percent of them again nothing to worry about all totally normal. Then from about month 3 the fun part the growth keep positive all will be great in the end.

Cheers

Pma

Hi johnny,

Sorry only just read this.

I started getting the scabs of from about day 9 and by day 12 most were gone, and yes some came off with small scabs and hairs nothing to worry about and as you know over the next month you will shed upto 80-90 percent of them again nothing to worry about all totally normal. Then from about month 3 the fun part the growth keep positive all will be great in the end.

Cheers

Pma

Great ?

1 more thing.

I am still kinda numb on the reciepted areas.

For how long were your scalp numb?

Looks great. Getting better with every update!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Thanks Pete.

Johnny my scalp remained numb for quite a long time but it gets less numb as time goes on. As I've had two procedures 5 months apart it feels like my scalp has been feeling a little numb for ages but it defanatly gets less as each month passes and is hardly noticeable after about month 3 onwards.