4023 grafts FUT Dr Ron Shapiro SMG - Oct 20th 2014

SunnyCool3

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. I'll post a better pic next time.... different angles too ;)

Your hair is coming along nicely. If you want to send photos at 6 months post op, I can put them side by side with your pre-op pics. Thanks for the update!

Here's my feedback.........

Wow! You're looking awesome!! I'm very happy for you!

Here's my feedback.........

Wow! You're looking awesome!! I'm very happy for you!

Many thanks Janna. This is very encouraging especially when you say that :P

I will be sending my 6 months update in an email so that comparison could be done.

Once again thanks for all the assistance.

SMG rocks!!!

I work for an investment bank & this has been the best investment of my life. Going to SMG has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Looks great. Based on my own experience another 5 months and you should be seeing the final result.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

It looks great. I'm very happy for you.

What does SMG charge for FUT? Thanks!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Looks great. Based on my own experience another 5 months and you should be seeing the final result.

Thanks Matt.

So what should I expect from here on? I can expect more growth or just the existing hair will get mature and find better texture?

SADbutTRUE & delancey - thanks a lot.

delancey, I will send you a PM. Please feel free to reach out to me in case you need any info. I will be glad to answer any query.

SMG is simply awesome & you can't go wrong if you're considering a procedure.

Edited by SunnyCool3

• 2 weeks later...

Last Friday I went for the haircut and got rid of side hair. What a relief!! I feel so light; I was tired keeping those side hair which I always used to hide my scalp. My stylist cut my hair very short & I'll have to wait 2 weeks now for my hair to grow so that I can look for styling options. Right now they're very short. I am attaching a pic which I just took. My hair are absolutely dry in this pic & without any styling product. I tried American Crew fiber during the weekend which didn't work very well due to hair being so short.

20150406_100038.jpg.237f77bc8b5d1daf1257a22fccb4c118.jpg

Edited by SunnyCool3

Nice!!!:D Haircut looks good. I would never know you had a HT. New cut new start. :cool: Probably makes you feel younger with short hair? You know the more hair we get the more we reveal our faces.

Thanks bro. Achieving naturalness was the most important objective I had & not just gaining the density. Dr Ron exceeded my expectations.

I feel better & younger with short haircut... I got good comments from female coworkers which is very exciting ;) .Short hair are easy to maintain and also convenient while applying Rogaine. I think more styling options will open up when hair grow an inch longer & also find better texture in coming months.

top view

Saw your pre op and compared it to this one -- what a transformation ! looks like you went through a time machine in reverse : ) . Dr Ron does work wonders with hairlines that withstand the test of time and aging . He did mine too more than a decade ago and I can't thank him enough for his foresight and artistry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------