4023 grafts FUT Dr Ron Shapiro SMG - Oct 20th 2014

SunnyCool3

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are going to have a great result! You had early growth like I did. It will continue to get better and better over the next several months. Congrats!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

I am happy with the progress so far.

I am going for first haircut on March 6th so my next update will be after the cut. Right now I am not able to style or do much with transplanted hair however it will make more sense after haircut, picture will look more clear. Transplanted hair will get mature & find better texture. I just clicked couple of pics so just thought of sharing them with ya'll.

20150225_174219.jpg.83927f0c880bc4ddfdef9b4ddd5d75b7.jpg

20150225_174309.jpg.da1681a43961cda85ac435db63acbbd7.jpg

Looks even denser now than it was just last week. Yes, looks like time for that haircut. I'm sure it will feel better to get the sides shortened! We should both be happy with the growth we are seeing 4 months in right now.

Agreed bro. So far so good. Keeping my fingers cross.

Yea it's a haircut time & it's been a while so totally looking forward to it.

I'll post my next pic after the cut (March 6th).

Edited by SunnyCool3

• 3 weeks later...

You need to get that cut! Getting too thick.:D I think it will even look like better growth with it shorter on the sides. Ya you are on your way to a great result. Amazing what kind of growth between 3 and 4 months isn't it?

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

You need to get that cut! Getting too thick.:D I think it will even look like better growth with it shorter on the sides. Ya you are on your way to a great result. Amazing what kind of growth between 3 and 4 months isn't it?

Bro, 3 to 4 months is I believe the peak as far as growth is concerned. Everyday I am excited looking at the mirror in the morning. I've seen drastic change in last 3 weeks... quiet amazing. I was completely bald from the front middle and now I hardly see the scalp.

Guys, I completed 5 months yday so just thought of sharing a pic.

I am extremely delighted with the progress so far. Last 4 weeks have shown stunning growth. I think next 7 months will make it further better. So far so good. :)

Actually last time when I went for the haircut, he got rid of hair from the left however kept right side hair as I had to appear for an important interview. I am really looking forward to go to a stylist soon and trim rest of side hair as well.

It's been extremely busy due to series of interviews.

I'll defo keep ya'll updated.

Thanks

20150322_162821.jpg.8769a7566ab53af2602baf17642f82a2.jpg

Picture is a little fuzzy but..... It looks like it is getting super dense. Looks Awesome.61865_zps5e2e9ca1.gif

Thanks man. I'll post a better pic next time.... different angles too ;)

I've a quick question. I believe you're using concealer at times and people use styling products like American crew as well. So how do you guys manage Rogaine with those products?

I just apply Rogaine once a day.... I apply after I come back from work .. so around 7 PM and I shampoo in the morning. And during weekends I apply Rogaine twice a day.

I was just wondering people who are applying Rogaine twice a day and using concealors and styling products ... how do they manage this? Does Rogaine works well with other products?

I use the Kirkland foam in the morning right after a shower and a towel dry. I use the Kirkland liquid before bed because the stuff sits on there like oil for a while. If I use a concealer, it is after my hair dries. Foam doesn't seem to hinder it's clinging abilities. I wash the concealer off before I go to bed and apply the liquid minoxidil.

I also started using Samy Fat Hair (recommended by others on the forum)a few minutes after I apply foam in the morning. Stuff works pretty good. You take a pea sized dab and lather it up in your hands and rub it into your hair while damp. Start combing fast. The stuff acts as a hair holding product as well. I get all the stuff on Amazon.com.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Got it - so Rogaine and after few mins a styling product. That's all I wanted to understand. Thanks so much for the clarification.

I recently ordered American Crew fiber (pack of 2) from Amazon. I just used it couple of times so far; your hair get into your complete control. Great product!!!

I heard Samy Fat Hair is good. I'll try that soon.