Check out this dude's youtube progress!

FUE2014

I would refute this statement as I have complimented many fue cases. My most recent being below example.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177064-2-460-fue-hair-transplant-doctor-john-diep.html

I didn't criticize the growth, its great, the guy got a lot of hair from his procedure. But it looks too plastic from my point of view, the hairline could've been done better to have a more natural look. The bottom clip being the example. The hairline is too definitively bold and lacking softening. Its just forehead and then BAM--> straight thick hairline. I'm sure many would agree with me.

Edited by Loags79

I would refute this statement as I have complimented many fue cases. My most recent being below example.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177064-2-460-fue-hair-transplant-doctor-john-diep.html

I didn't criticize the growth, its great, the guy got a lot of hair from his procedure. But it looks too plastic from my point of view, the hairline could've been done better to have a more natural look. The hairline is too definitive bold and lacking softening. Its just forehead and then bBAM--> thick hairline. I'm sure many would agree with me.

I agree with you Loags, saw the videos earlier today and although the grow has been great and he got a good coverage, I think the hairline is not smooth enough and compared to his sides (as he himself states) it stands out a little bit. It's not bad, but I think it is not comparable to some top results displayed in this forum that really show naturalness.

All I could think about was ....How in the heck does that guy multitask so well. I can't even concentrate on the road using a hands free device. This guy does youtube videos about his hair while driving through traffic. Incredible!

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

I think it is a good result considering he did not get a whole heck of a lot of grafts.

It appears he has a lot more hair than he did, so that's a good thing.

It's sometimes hard to tell the full result with the way he styles and cuts his hair.

I would like to see it with less gel, less color, just to get a feel for the real result.

One thing that concerns me is with each video moving forward he seems to be less

confident about the result as he was early on.

From what I can see....the dude does not look balding anymore and that's what we all want.

My gut tells me there is more to this story....but I hope he is happy.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I agree that the hair line is a little harsh. This is a case where a guy got good coverage, good yield, had a healthy donor, but the case was not done as artistic as it could have been.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think he looks 10x better then he did before. the lighting imo plays a role in his hairline design but considering he probably paid $3k for it id say thats a home run!

sure wud b nice to have some world class HT doctors move to Mexico. I think doctors considering that wud b sitting a winning power ball ticket.

cause the prices wud rival India and considering how many Americans have money and travel to Europe that wud much rather travel to Mexico it wud b a booming practice.

I think he looks 10x better then he did before. the lighting imo plays a role in his hairline design but considering he probably paid $3k for it id say thats a home run!

sure wud b nice to have some world class HT doctors move to Mexico. I think doctors considering that wud b sitting a winning power ball ticket.

cause the prices wud rival India and considering how many Americans have money and travel to Europe that wud much rather travel to Mexico it wud b a booming practice.

I don't think it works like that. If you are a world class ht doc, your calendar is full anyway. Sure, it's cheaper to live in Mexico, but not so much cheaper that you could charge India prices and it be a power ball ticket, because your volume can bit increase. I think what your saying would make since if a cheap doc could do more cases in a day than one in the u.s. because of a lack of bookings, but that's not the case.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I don't think it works like that. If you are a world class ht doc, your calendar is full anyway. Sure, it's cheaper to live in Mexico, but not so much cheaper that you could charge India prices and it be a power ball ticket, because your volume can bit increase. I think what your saying would make since if a cheap doc could do more cases in a day than one in the u.s. because of a lack of bookings, but that's not the case.
there are ZERO top HT doctors in Mexico. its dirt cheap to live there so a good HT doctor could charge half of what they charge in the US.

I'm not saying his calendar wud not b full I'm just sayn there wud be a lot of ppl in the US flying to Mexico before they travel half way around the world to save money and get a good HT in Europe.

lotta ppl are traveling to mexico for dental work. if u do ur homework and go to the right clinic its just as good there as it is here and half the price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally in the latest video you can see that his HT has done wonders for him. I think the one with the bleached hair looked quite bad, both for the redness and the harshness of the hairline.

But look at what the guy looked like before the procedure. Wow.