Dr Hakan DOGANAY/FIXING BAD HAIRTRANSPLANT/7058 GRAFTS/CHOI Implanter PEN+FUE

These are fixing bad hair transplants with 7058 Graft, Norwood 7 results from a 35 years old patient. He doesn’t use any medicine.

The patient had 2 unsuccessful FUT operations from another clinics before coming us, and there was a big scar on the donor area on the back of the head. The patient told us that he had to keep his hairs short since previous clinics implanted double and multiple hair grafts on the hair line, and since hairs on this front line were not natural at all due to wrong angles.However, when the hairs were short, the scar on the donor area was appearing. The patient suffered and he was wearing a cap in his daily life due to this situation.

We planned operations to make the transplanted hairs more natural, and minimize bad appearance of the scar. However, we told the patient that the supply of donor areas will not be enough to cover whole hairless area, and density will not be high.

FIRST OPERATION:

===> We extracted 312 multiple (mostly 3-4 hair grafts) hair grafts from the front line from the previous FUT operations.Then we implanted these hairs through vertex areas.

====> We waited 10 days after the first operation that the operation area from the first operation recovered. Then we extracted 1370 graft from the back of the head and implanted them to the hair line, and through middle area.

====> We implanted additional 2573 beard grafts in two consecutive days.

====> 1 day after implanting beard grafts, we extracted the flad of the scar on the back of the head from the previous FUT operations to make the scar smaller.

SECOND OPERATION:

====> After 1 year we managed to extract 965 hair graft from the back of the head since after our first operation the FUT scar was smaller.

====> Next day, we extracted additional 1838 beard graft since the supply of the beard area was still rich, and there was no any sign of the extraction after the first operation.

Whole process took 7 days, and the patient is very happy with his result from our clinic.

He got a micro pigmentation operation from another clinic without informing us, and unfortunately it seems that the result of this pigmentation operation is not successful. We are planning another operation to camouflage this pigmentation.

Graft Details :

From the First Operation: -in 5 days-

Extraction from the hairline (from previous FUT operations) : 312

Hair grafts : 1370

Beard grafts: 2573(1276 + 1297 grafts in 2 days)

From the Second Operation(After 1 year): -in 2 days-

Hair grafts: 965

Beard grafts: 1838

In Total :

Hair : 2647

Beard : 4411

Total Grafts ( Hair + Beard ) : 7058

Thanks for your comments

FOR FREE CONSULTATION: Dr Hakan Doganay

You can also check our other results here:

Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

We apply PRP Therapy to our patients for free. For more information:http://www.hakandoganayfue.com/prp-therapy

** ***Our price includes after care medicines, shampoo, PRP, accommodation , meals, transportation in the city (not the flight ticket) that our patients can feel more comfortable during their operation times in Turkey. For our prices:http://www.hakandoganayfue.com/pricing

BEFORE THE FIRST OPERATION

a0_zps4535c059.jpg

a1_zpse5318f45.jpg

a2_zps226b54db.jpg

a3_zpsc159e1b4.jpg

a3a_zpsc8ba2a4c.jpg

a3b_zps4d643fec.jpg

a4_zpsfbfaa149.jpg

FIRST OPERATION

a5_zpsfde4313a.jpg

a6_zpsadf33831.jpg

a7_zpsa82efd5d.jpg

a8_zps802b745b.jpg

a9_zpsfb7530ad.jpg

a10_zps60764983.jpg

a11_zps4d3dfc6d.jpg

a12_zpsabe56849.jpg

a13_zps131475cf.jpg

a14_zps0e796ce4.jpg

a14a_zps3765d497.jpg

a15_zpsaa04eed7.jpg

a16_zps049a877a.jpg

a17_zpse1d47007.jpg

BEFORE SECOND OPERATION (AFTER 1 YEAR)

b1_zpsfc494e93.jpg

b2_zpsb9f9f9ff.jpg

b3_zps4ef0739d.jpg

b4_zps053a633a.jpg

b4a_zpse9395836.jpg

b6_zps7222e637.jpg

b5_zpsca5f0490.jpg

b7_zps04bf794a.jpg

b8_zpsb9babbea.jpg

SECOND OPERATION (AFTER 1 YEAR)

b9_zpsba776b2d.jpg

b10_zps6224e38e.jpg

b11_zps4b48ac89.jpg

b13_zpsb1c88e2d.jpg

b14_zpsb764a1e5.jpg

b15_zpsf31831d5.jpg

b17-scar-before-after_zps68897b74.jpg

b16-beardhairs_zps7c0f7dab.jpg

AFTER TWO YEARS

c0_zpscb4fe5db.jpg

c0a_zps91184914.jpg

c12_zps104ea5ec.jpg

c11_zps2c3e2f67.jpg

c13_zps535f1804.jpg

c14_zpsc1e16e58.jpg

c15_zps68b8d139.jpg

c16_zps614da9d1.jpg

c17_zps89194bb4.jpg

c18_zps68e55929.jpg

c19_zps0690019b.jpg

c110_zpsb0d2573a.jpg

c111_zps3c1949f3.jpg

c112_zpsb679312e.jpg

c113_zps9ef37394.jpg

c114_zpsa124213a.jpg

c115_zps75a132e9.jpg

c2_zps9bf89502.jpg

c3_zpsd32fbcd2.jpg

c4_zpsb4e55b94.jpg

A very bad situation made better.

If were this guy, i would consider having my hair short, grade 2 or 3. Beard hair look very rough and unruly and doesnt lend well to long lengths for head coverage.

But keeping in mind this is a universe better than where he started. Its time to consider a better haircut.

amazing results :)

Dear BUSA, Irishsailor and aldoury. Thanks for your comments. You can also check our latest post in the following link showing how we transplanted grafts between identical twin brothers: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177238-dr-hakan-doganay-identical-twin-brothers-choi-implanter-pen-fue.html

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Loags79. Thanks for your comment. Beard hair adjust themselves on the transplanted area over time. You can also check some of our other beard hair examples in the following links: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171807-dr-hakan-doganay-8384-grafts-6554-1830-fue.html

Dr. Hakan Doganay Hair Transplant Surgeon in Antalya, Turkey

Thanks

• 8 months later...

I feel bad for this guy. The repair is an amazing attempt at making him look half normal again. I can see the dermatch on all his post-op pics and the kinky hair is better than before but he'll never look normal in natural lighting on the street. Man, He should not have gotten that first HT. He would be 100 times better off if he never got into it in the first place. damn.

Dr. Hakan you are indeed a life saver. What a big change with the help of beard hair. I think I have met this guy in the hospital on my way out on the day I had my surgery in 2013. You are the Euro-Asian version of Dr. Umar. I really respect surgeons who take hard cases and try to fix them with whatever possible.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Amazing results Dr.HakanDOGANAY.

It proves that contrary to what is often said in this forum FUT is not better than FUE and I would say in this case a LOT worse. Shame on the doctor who performed that FUT!!!

You certainly can be proud of your work and should post it on baldgossip.com

• Administrators
I feel bad for this guy. The repair is an amazing attempt at making him look half normal again. I can see the dermatch on all his post-op pics and the kinky hair is better than before but he'll never look normal in natural lighting on the street. Man, He should not have gotten that first HT. He would be 100 times better off if he never got into it in the first place. damn.

I don't see dermmatch, he may have thickening gel though, but regardless, the man was a norwood 7 with a limited donor area and it was compromised from a bad surgery, this result is honestly the best result given the situation, it's pointless to say shouldn't have done the first surgery, yea I think he knows that, the point of the result is to show case even in the worst situations your results can be repaired and look descent.

Amazing results Dr.HakanDOGANAY.

It proves that contrary to what is often said in this forum FUT is not better than FUE and I would say in this case a LOT worse. Shame on the doctor who performed that FUT!!!

You certainly can be proud of your work and should post it on baldgossip.com

I hate to play devils advocate, but the only people I see on here endorsing FUT are surgeons who perform FUT, I have yet to see several documented cases in which someone had an FUE done, and they go back and have an FUT to repair the bad FUE work, the only documented cases i've seen have been black and decker FUE from the 90's. As a patient, you have to do your own research and find out what fits best for your situation. It's unfortunate that this industry is the way it is, there's either FUE physicians pushing FUE as the end all be all, or there are FUT physicians pushing FUT as the end all be all. Truth is there is no one size fits all, you have to do your own research and be smart enough to see when a physician is simply selling their product or trying to market their product by putting down the competition.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I don't see dermmatch, he may have thickening gel though, but regardless, the man was a norwood 7 with a limited donor area and it was compromised from a bad surgery, this result is honestly the best result given the situation, it's pointless to say shouldn't have done the first surgery, yea I think he knows that, the point of the result is to show case even in the worst situations your results can be repaired and look descent.

You don't see dermatch? look again at his hair line. It is in a perfect line with blue/black undertone. If it isn't dermatch its something similar. This is an amazing result given his situation I agree 100% but I dont think it's inappropriate to mention that a person would have been better off walking away when we come across a really terrible HT. It is important to keep that option in mind, not for this patient, but for the people researching HT's.

Again this is an amazing repair job.