4346 FUE Grafts, Dr Bhatti India

i am just hoping his results are good , from the looks of it .... seems his HT is in trouble , god forbid and I hope I am wrong .

dude, hope you are wrong. I so much like this guy's thread and how nicely he has shared his experience. He must be really busy in something.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am just hoping his results are good , from the looks of it .... seems his HT is in trouble , god forbid and I hope I am wrong .

His last update was at 7 months and it looked pretty good then.How on earth can an HT be 'in trouble' after that??!!And yes you are wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a UK representative for Dr Bhatti (I can't remember his name but he posted here a few times and on Youtube). It might be worth someone contacting him. He can contact Dr Bhatti to see if GD is willing to update.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the long delay to giving you an update. There has been a lot going on in my personal life, that i don't really want to get into. If you're interested PM me. I'm still alive, and still have my hair :)

Just a few normal photos from the last few weeks. I will try and get some decent ones in the next few days. I'm very happy with my hair, and feel like a new man again, Only thing now is the grey hairs :):D

I have attached some random photos of me in the last 1-3 months.

Capture.JPG.58cd1988bf8322cfdc88ec4689f2505c.JPG

IMG-1399471930572-V.jpg.ae8022ca33f902002502e4ca9dfc4aca.jpg

IMG-1403184025422-V.jpg.f0e95ef0f54c55c8dae9b46607412b7d.jpg

20140619_210104.jpg.395612e1f1cf5888743a0eff09ccb2e4.jpg

20140619_210114.jpg.75bea885db62e7924c68553edc811db1.jpg

Your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it.

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the long delay to giving you an update. There has been a lot going on in my personal life, that i don't really want to get into. If you're interested PM me. I'm still alive, and still have my hair :)

Just a few normal photos from the last few weeks. I will try and get some decent ones in the next few days. I'm very happy with my hair, and feel like a new man again, Only thing now is the grey hairs :):D

Welcome back, GaelicDawn. We were all getting worried about you.

Good to see your smiling face on this forum again:)

Great timing! As you might have noticed, Dr. Bhatti's potential recommendation on the hairrestorationnetwork forum is under consideration. You, being a patient of Dr. Bhatti and being 12 months post op.....would be a good example of Dr. Bhatti's patient results and patient satisfaction.

Thanks for sharing your results. You look good!

Best regards,

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi guys,

Show us the picture of beautiful lady whom you are along with in the first photograph :). Great to see your hair. Congratulations mate.

Congrats bro! Happy for you :)

• 3 weeks later...