4346 FUE Grafts, Dr Bhatti India

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean with longer hair, I think you had your hair buzzed pretty close so it's hard to tell where it was earlier.

Hi KO,

I usually keep it tight, as in the photo's i provided. Sorry man :)

Here is one from last year, Jan 2012 hair is combed over a little.

10150544906615590.jpg.617d041a39e9ec6b24277924eaffc65b.jpg

Your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it.

Hi GaelicDawn i live in the united kingdom im 34 years old considering to have a fue and bht transplant with dr bhatti my concern is im severely bald would say norwood 7 been suffering with hairloss for 15 years started losing at 19 years my social life is destroyed wear a hat all the time since losing hair i have no hair at all on top horse shoe side's are low but not really low like norwood 7 diagram shows i don't want to give a full story has i been through a very stressful life i just need some information from you please has you have been to seen him in person can i get around !0,000 grafts (which is quiet alot) with dr bhatti in 1 visit to india or does dr bhatti make the choice of how many grafts are placed from my donor. my donor is low but i think i can get around 2500-3000 fue grafts max and the rest from BHT beard and chest arms legs will this be possible

what are the price per BHT grafts for beard,chest,arm legs? what do you reckon the cost in British pounds for 10,000 grafts would cost please if you can help me this would be great

i would like to have a low hairline more of a short buzzcutt can fill it with smp later at uk to give it a density look

Hi 22U. To star with 10,000 FUE is an unrealistic expectation to get in one visit, and depending on your Donor Area and BHT. Most people would advocate 3000 is plenty to get done in 1-2 FUE sessions, as you don't want to over harvest the Donor area, and cause trauma to your scalp.

Firstly state your goals, and what you hope to achieve. Norwood 7 is quite high, so it's best to contact Dr Bhatti directly with your concerns, expectations and rough plan of what you want. Dr Bhatti may suggest getting for arguments sake 3000 done, then another 2000 in 6-12 months time. I'm not sure what the cost is in Sterling, as i paid in Euros. Roughly, it was 1 Euro per FUE Graft, and then double the price for BHT(doesn't matter what area)

Dr Bhatti is very friendly, and obliging to answer all your questions, without putting pressure on you. SMP mixed with lets say 4500 Grafts would look excellant, however that's only my opinion, if you want to keep it short. If you wan't Dr Bhatt's contact details, send me a PM. I'm not an expert, but if you have any questions let me know.

hi Thanks GaeliDawn i assumed you did 4346 fue in a single visit but a few days apart i wanted to know just say if you said to dr bhatti around 6000 grafts =3000 fue - 3000 bht would this be possible as you must have seen dr umars fue mega session in usa the main thing is the cost per grafts in usa would you thinks 6000 grafts will be possible and then around 6-12 months have another 4500= 2500 fue -2000 bht

i don't mind if i lost all my donor hairs i can fill the scars with smp and keep it short buzzcut not planning to grow my hair long keep it short and neat just want the horse shoe removed would have done smp but can't stand shaving everyday to the bone to keep it blend properly also can you please pm me dr bhatti detail's i will follow your thread for further progress

57 Days post op (Ulgy Duckling phase)

I think I'm looking pretty much how i did pre op right now. Nothing going on yet, but in about 4-5 weeks, things should get interesting :)

20130719_100336.jpg.9c29616d93f7ad6a41737683f96d55e2.jpg

20130719_100339.jpg.b12311571e87f370535503c39fa4b4fc.jpg

20130719_100425.jpg.df1ff6eca45b98f49663e4c0e9ebefbd.jpg

20130719_100434.jpg.3916e978d8aa8dab1a588e9fed5f2c55.jpg

20130719_100612.jpg.9d9c8a69cf2acb2566f2138e7d006f2a.jpg

20130719_100443.jpg.a2b7cf975a407c669f099237ba728d73.jpg

20130719_100403.jpg.c4c409ce821ebafa067dadefd28dcb50.jpg

20130719_100419.jpg.7e94004ac99e7aa1ed6078f19cab7941.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Good news

It looks like the new hairs are beginning to peep through the transplanted area now. I can see little black single hairs poking their way through.

I iwll update with photo's later this week :)

Hi Mate,

I underwent HT with Dr Bhatti exactly 1 month after you. As of now I look pretty much same the way I looked Pre Op.

Couple of questions for you :

1. Have you been applying Minoxidil ? 2%/5% ? which brand ?

2. Have you been taking Finasteride ? Generic/Propecia ? How many times a week ?

3. Are you using Any other non surgical treatments to provide support to your HT ?

Cheers!

Hi Mate,

I underwent HT with Dr Bhatti exactly 1 month after you. As of now I look pretty much same the way I looked Pre Op.

Couple of questions for you :

1. Have you been applying Minoxidil ? 2%/5% ? which brand ?

2. Have you been taking Finasteride ? Generic/Propecia ? How many times a week ?

3. Are you using Any other non surgical treatments to provide support to your HT ?

Cheers!

Hi,

1. Monoxidil 2% first 4 weeks, 5% every day since. Kirkland.

2. Finastride 1.mg daily.

3. Biotin and J&J Hair Oil, Emu oil and good diet.

GS

You can really see things starting to happen. Congrats. Do you have any donor shots?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

72 days.....definitely looks like some magic is going to happen soon! Congrats buddy!! Can't wait to see your 4 month progress....that's when things started growing quicker than Jack's magic beanstalk for me!!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Thanks guys :)

The last few weeks/months went pretty quick after. I just kept busy with work, and tried not to think of it. However in the last 2 weeks, I'm beginning to take notice of the little things.

I will get some photos up of the Donor area and the crown later this weekend.