Mr. Berlusconi, chill on the concealer!

aaron1234

I wonder if they weren't anticipating the studio lighting?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The dermmatch is like an inch in front of his transplanted hairline.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 7 months later...

wow...that guy has had some work!

berlusconi_1424889c.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

He had surgery with Dr. Rosati. The same doctor that gave Antonio Conte the bad result in the past (before he was fixed) . Its funny because I have met quite a few patients that had surgery with Rosati that are in need of repair. A lot of them say since Belusconi when there he must have been the best. For a long time Rosati was showing Conte result after his last transplant (that he didn't do) and saying its his work. He even told one Italian that he gave Conte five transplants in order to make him look that good. Complete BS!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

The babes are back! I love that guy with the long black mullet.

I guess that's the case if you are a Chicago Blackhawks fan....:)

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Patrick Kane might be on this site soon! Have you seen the comments about his hair recently in the media? I must say he is having some major thinning up top, but I must give him props rocking the mullet while balding is a pretty gutsy move....

Patrick Kane might be on this site soon! Have you seen the comments about his hair recently in the media? I must say he is having some major thinning up top, but I must give him props rocking the mullet while balding is a pretty gutsy move....

Kaners has done away with the mullet... for the time being at least. And yes he did score last night!!

Go Canucks Go!!! ;). Kane seems to like Vancouver.

kane-in-limo.jpg.4967dac2a90f42bfd86e605ed94c6a94.jpg

The Chicago Blackhawks are a way better team than the Canucks.....I guess Vancouver has the twins- They are creepy, like the girls from the SHining- and crybaby goaltender Roberto who looks like a Armenian used car salesman is way past his prime. Chicago is a much better team now than the Canucks.....Who is wearing the bling and drinking from the Stanley Cup. Case closed I bet the Blackhawks will win again this year, and they have better hair than the Canucks.

• 5 weeks later...