Hair Transplant Result, Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, FUE 2294 0 - 10 Months

Patient Age: 38 years

Previous surgery: None

Medications: Minoxidil 5%

Density donor site: 60/65/70 FU per cm2

Hair Type: Fine

Technique: FUE

Graft Numbers: 2294

Number of hairs per graft: - 1 hair: 604 - 2 hair: 1161 - 3 hairs: 508 4 hair: 21

The main objective here was to re-design the hair line and blend back into the frontal third looking to improve the framing of the face and give appearance of density coverage and just behind it.

The images were taken at different angles, both wet or dry hair to document it in different conditions.

Before & Post operative 10 months.

Pre-operation.

01Pre-Op2.jpg

01Pre-Op3.jpg

01Pre-Op1.jpg

01Pre-Op4.jpg

01Pre-Op5.jpg

01Pre-Op6.jpg

01Pre-Op7.jpg

01Pre-Op8.jpg

01Pre-Op9.jpg

Placement

02Post-Op2.jpg

02Post-Op1.jpg

02Post-Op3.jpg

Post op 10 Months

03105Months1.jpg

03105Months5.jpg

03105Months3.jpg

03105Months2.jpg

03105Months4.jpg

03105Months7.jpg

03105Months6.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Sl,

It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day and getting to know you better both professionally and personally. Given Dr. Bisanga's dedication to world class hair transplant results, I expect this community will be glad to see you posting examples of his results on our forum.

The above photo presentation is fantastic as is the result! I look forward to seeing additional examples of Dr. Bisanga's in the days to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

James,

Yes, Dr. Bisanga is being considered for recommendation. We've invited Dr. Bisanga to present examples of his results on our forum in the past for consideration but for various reasons, nothing came to fruition until recently.

A few days ago, I had a nice conversation with Steve via Skype and we both agree that it's time to consider Dr. Bisanga for recommendation on this community.

We look forward to seeing examples of his results and learning more about his experience, technique and hair transplant philosophy.

Best wishes,

Bill

Cheers Bill,

This is great news, i have seen numerous results down the years from Dr Bisanga and he is on par with the best, vey impressive FUT/FUE.

I have been in touch with stephen a few times in the past by email, great guy, ethical and great knowledge.

This is great news for the forum and a top Doc close to home for me;)

Regards.

I had to rub my eyes about three times when I saw Bisanga's name in the clinic results page! Absolutely amazing news. He is a shoe-in for induction, I say just bypass the whole process and induct him now hehe :) Amazing yield. Now all we need are Lorenzo and Erdogan!

Looks great! Thank you for sharing. Glad the process with Dr. Bisanga is finally in motion!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mickey85,

Who is Erdogan? Is he down in Spain or up in Belgium?

Based in Turkey, but do not let that turn you off. He specializes in high Norwood FUE and is spoken very highly of by FUE Doctors. Lorenzo told me that Erdogan has invented a new 'one-step' technique for FUE that will supersede the current two-step extraction.

James,

Yes, Dr. Bisanga is being considered for recommendation. We've invited Dr. Bisanga to present examples of his results on our forum in the past for consideration but for various reasons, nothing came to fruition until recently.

A few days ago, I had a nice conversation with Steve via Skype and we both agree that it's time to consider Dr. Bisanga for recommendation on this community.

We look forward to seeing examples of his results and learning more about his experience, technique and hair transplant philosophy.

Best wishes,

Bill

Great news Mr. Bill. At last, Dr. Bisanga will be recommended in the network. Thanks :D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]