Prince William (should he get a Ht)

Bronte

I saw prince William on the tv last night,and I was thinking why doesn't he get a hair transplant.He would have the money or maybe he is to far gone and would need at least2 procedures with his amount of hairloss I'd say he is a Norwood 5.Do you think he is to far gone to have restoration?

I think his grandma would not allow it.

He could really do with it though unless he decides to shave it all off

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Watching a Prince Harry interview about his Apache helicopter flying, he needs to watch his crown as you can see some early signs of loss, and possibly a bit of loss at the front.

I thought I was seeing things (or imagining things) about Prince Harry. I first noticed the crown issue at the Royal Wedding. At first, I thought it might be a bad hair day but it does seem to have progressed. He (Harry) ribs William about his hair, but those who live in glass houses.... Why would William not be able to get a HT? Is plastic surgery taboo for the Royals?

It is about the message it sends.

10 brownie points for having the courage to do something like an HT in the face of manly scorn

MINUS 10 brownie points for succuming to the vanity to do it anyway

Plus 5 brownie points for being rich enough and not too falsely modest to show it

Minus 5 brownie points for being a royal family member and not taking that into account

Meantime whilst working out tis arithmetic you are old.

Minus 5 points for doing it when you are that old.

FAIL

Still, he might do it anyway.

Do u guys feel better when famous people do it, or worse?

I feel bad when you know a celebrity has had a transplant and doesn't admit it.so everyone is guessing did he or didnt he for ages..David Beckham has defiantly had something done medication or hair transplant I'm not sure but it would have been nice to see him come back to the field in the looks department and struggle like the rest of us.In the case of Prince William I would be happy for him.He has walked around long enough looking terrible next to his gorgeous wife.

It's very possible that Prince William will progress to a even more advanced class of hairloss like Norwood 7. He's still very young and who knows if he's taking any hairloss meds but at this point, there's not much left to save.

Harry is more of a candidate for finasteride especially if he values his crown. He might even experience some regrowth if he started now.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I feel bad when you know a celebrity has had a transplant and doesn't admit it.so everyone is guessing did he or didnt he for ages..David Beckham has defiantly had something done medication or hair transplant I'm not sure but it would have been nice to see him come back to the field in the looks department and struggle like the rest of us.In the case of Prince William I would be happy for him.He has walked around long enough looking terrible next to his gorgeous wife.

There's something about beckham's hairline that just doesnt add up. I often wonder if he had some FUE to add a little density. He was hanging around with Gordon Ramsay when the latter got his HT by Dr A.A. Maybe he was the surgeon!

William has immense thinning and im not sure he will be a HT candidate in a year or 2.

Harsh re Harry i think, i havent seen much signs of thinning from him. any pics? Ive seen women and children with more prominent crowns than him based on the last pics i seen of him.

It's very possible that Prince William will progress to a even more advanced class of hairloss like Norwood 7.

The dude is in serious trouble.

BaldPrince_zps442bd208.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

The dude is in serious trouble.

Nothing 7,500 grafts over 3 strip surgeries wouldn't solve!

Nothing 7,500 grafts over 3 strip surgeries wouldn't solve!

true....and he's got the change

plus 7500+ grafts is easily do-able in two surgeries by Dr. Wong and others.

They've done that in one surgery before...

I don't know about the Prince, but they'd have to hit me over the head with a sledgehammer to sit through a 7500 graft single procedure. I think I was in the chair close to 11 hours for my 4352 grafts. Plus in my opinion he's going to need slightly more than 7500. He better get on meds asap and call Dr. Wong... after all Dr. Wong is in BRITISH Columbia! :)

I don't know about the Prince, but they'd have to hit me over the head with a sledgehammer to sit through a 7500 graft single procedure. I think I was in the chair close to 11 hours for my 4352 grafts. Plus in my opinion he's going to need slightly more than 7500. He better get on meds asap and call Dr. Wong... after all Dr. Wong is in BRITISH Columbia! :)

$20,000 and 15hrs with Dr Wong and this would be the result:

prince-william-hair.jpg

$20,000 and 15hrs with Dr Wong and this would be the result:

More like $26-$28K for 7500 grafts from Dr. Wong, but heck he should do it Matt!

money can't be even a factor......but I bet Dr. Wong would do it free for the P.R.

maybe he just doesnt care or maybe the Queen wouldn't approve!

and I dont think he'd look good with the shaved look

Prince-William-bald_zps5a9a469b.jpg

But he could SMP a Royal Family logo on that dome. Matter of fact I find it interesting he doesn't buzz, but in England a buzz is sometimes synonymous with no brains and dangerous -mostly to themselves, even so.

He should only get a HT if his hairloss bothers him. Look at Jack Nicholson, the man has been an NW 4-5 for most of his career and doesn't look like he gives a damn. Of course Jack looks damn cool with his receded hairline it's almost a trademark.It's all how the individual feels about it.

He is a classic example of how baldness on a young man can destroy looks. The dude looked like a underwear model before he started loosing.

I DO feel that he would look much better shaved down. I don't know if he would get royal approval for that though. I am not sure how a shaved head is looked at in England and specifically by the higher class. He is going to be a slick NW6 or a 7 eventually. He just has too much loss too young not to.

I will say that both of the princes impress me, even tho Harry has screwed up some, he is still a kid. They have both served their country well through military service and the British press are as ruthless as they come. There are worse gigs than being a prince, but there are better too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

He is a classic example of how baldness on a young man can destroy looks.

Spanker you hit the nail on the head.

Agreed his loss has torpedoed his looks. Poor chap. He just dosent seem to fit the thinning / bald look. Not everyone can be a Jason Statham i guess.

If i was him i would have done something a long time ago. But each to their own, maybe it dosent bother him.

There are no stigmas attached to a shaved head in the UK anymore. Used to be connoctations with hooliganism etc. But is part of fashion now and accepted no differently to the US professionally etc

Edited by Bobilero