Stem Cell hair growth India

rattitude86

2) What about stem cell resulting into a tumour/cancer in near future?

Dr. Nigam stated that he believes the odd of a neoplastic process are decreased because he's manipulating multipotent and not pluripotent stem cells, but I recently read an article that hinted at an increased incident of basal cell carcinoma when isolating and multiplying bulge stem cells in hair follicles.

What's more, the article discussed increased levels of melanocytes (skin cells that create pigment) and S100 (a marker used for melanocytes and assessing cancers of melanocyte lineage) in bulge stem cells, which leads me to believe melanoma may be a possibility as well. Melanoma is the one you need to watch out for!

Again, I think Dr. Nigam disagreed with more of this, so let's see what he has to say as well.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding,tumour or other side effects using autologous stemcells from your hairfollicle,aderans and replicell have already cleared safety first phase clinical trials under FDA monitoring,long back.It's only than we have started offering at our clinic in mumbai.theoritically blake is right .Only time will let us know for sure..!

Hi Dr. Nigam,

1) I read that beard hair are better as they are thicker and grow long. How about pubic hair? They are even better than the beard ones.

Regarding,tumour or other side effects using autologous stemcells from your hairfollicle,aderans and replicell have already cleared safety first phase clinical trials under FDA monitoring,long back.It's only than we have started offering at our clinic in mumbai.Theoritically blake is right .Only time will let us know for sure..!

Hi Dr. Nigam,

1) I read that beard hair are better as they are thicker and grow long. How about pubic hair? They are even better than the beard ones.

Dr.Nijam, Is your concept like Dr. Gho's concept? Also what is the price of getting a stem cell treatment in your clinic?

However I got some photos of the regenerative lab of your clinic from other forums. Are they real?

photo_index.jpg.d6438aecfc6b58d07a2e0c55ec26ef27.jpg

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dear hariri,My pioneering work is on STEMCELL HAIR MULTIPLICATION,which is te future of cellular hair regeneration.I do have a separate hair doubling solution fundamentally like dr.gho but different in technique.Stemcell hair multiplication and donor doubling are not same.kindly go through my reply to brody on this thread,and post me for any clarification u require. ragards dr nigam.

Dr.Nijam, Is your concept like Dr. Gho's concept? Also what is the price of getting a stem cell treatment in your clinic?

However I got some photos of the regenerative lab of your clinic from other forums. Are they real?

Dr. Nigam,

What about my first question?

i.e.,

I am eager to know this because I am willing to go for HT and I have ample of those hair there.

drnigam, Thank you for your lengthy answer. I somehow start believing in you, its just that other American forums are a bit racist and never honor anything Asian. I believe Dr.A from New Delhi was the first surgeon who started using Body hair FUE into scalp and look how many surgeons are doing this from Bisanga to Umar.

Pradeepkr, That's disgusting. Why on earth he would use pubic hair??? Give me a break lol...

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

its just that other American forums are a bit racist and never honor anything Asian.

I don't think that's quite fair. I think the only bias the US would have with regard to these sort of treatments is with respect to the US FDA. In the US, there are a variety of hoops to jump through before a new, highly experimental treatment can be offered, and these standards don't seem to be as steadfast in other countries. However, to say that it has anything to do with "race," is unfair.

Furthermore, I truthfully think the only bias you'll see on any hair restoration forum (US based or otherwise) is with regard to a lack of proof/evidence toward a new procedure. I don't think anyone here is instinctively shunning Dr. Nigam, but members are curious/cautiously optimistic and would simply like concrete evidence.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Well said Future HT doc.

I would like to see proof in person, so I have contacted Dr Nigam via email .

Ill be in mumbai mid February. I made an appointment to meet him and see his clinic/labs, meet a patient and if at all possible view a patient in surgery .

If anyone on the forum gets there before me please share your experience!

Well said Future HT doc.

Ill be in mumbai mid February. I made an appointment to meet him and see his clinic/labs, meet a patient and if at all possible view a patient in surgery .

Please, keep us updated!

You are most welcome specially since you are from the forum. there are 150 plus people working in my organization so I'll appreciate if you contact me directly, so that we can document your results for you and the forum.

Regards,

Dr. Nigam.

Well said Future HT doc.

COP998,pricing will be less than traditional HT.Will depend on nunber of sessions.This forum is only for technical discussions,i cannot answer anything which is linked to promotion,i hope u understand. k

So what is the price of cloning? Is it going to be a standard rate or will it vary?

Blake,I understand what ur saying,but smaller gorilla players will always be there in every industry and many come out with affordable quality product, ,Fue was not invented by a corporation,but a doctor like me,similarly donor doubling by another doctor infact it was reverse, fue equipment manufacturing companies benefitted the most.internationally by FUE. Even in US, few doctors r working on HM,including dr. bernstein in NY from their clinics, since regulations are different on a smaller scale for a HM process and different for stem cellHM if marketed as DRUG. Aderans and histogen are doing great job,but that does not mean we should sit and wait for them to come to the market, I will provide the documented evidence in next 6 months,as promised, i am not here to market myself,but share my HM experiences.How far have aderans and histogen reached ,regarding HM success.I am taking advantage of being smaller than big corporation to be able to give HM to my patients now in 2012. i am not promoting stemcell as drug to be marketed.Regarding safety,ARI and histogen first phase of clinical trials r over with USFDA clearance,which is accepted by my regulators,they did not report any significant adverse effect in their 2 yr study of phase 1.neither have i seen till now.ofcourse it took 10 yrs to shift to FUT from plugs, 10yrs to shift to FUE from FUT for atleast 50% ,so i believe it will take similar time to shift to HM,

Doctor Nigam,

I have not read every word in this thread, and I may have missed it but I must ask why you have not posted results. Good photos with results. I see no reason why you could not have photos during the surgery as well. It would be great to see a process and proof.

It is not hard to prove you are legit. For instance, I have never met Dr. Rahal or Dr. Shapiro, but because their patients post info on them and they post great photos, I know they are great surgeons. Would you consider doing the same?

Thank you for your activity on the forum by the way.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I cannot post in this forum because it could be considered promotion,but u can visit my site, yes it's true i have not documented my work well,too busy and with 100plus transplants per clinic per month,being the one man show of my organisation,i missed it, but not anymore, u will see more and more pics on my website.Please understand every market is different, hairtransplantation market is growing in india,if i talk too much technical to my patients here in my country, some may get confused with technical jargon.my patients in my country and even those who come from rest of the world,meet me or my doctors, see our facility, talk to some patients or meet them in person at the clinic,with rare to find any dissatisfied patient at the reception,and as u know INDIA is a population of 1.2 billion, so u can imagine the rush in my 8000sqft clinic.80% of my present practice is through print pr , print promotions and word of mouth.But yes after joining these forums i have realized the power of net in the global market,within next six months ,documented net verifiable evidence as posted earlier ,will be their for all of u for ur critical acclaim. very shortly, u will see new pic's and videos of our lab and clinic with HMprocedure.

I have not read every word in this thread, and I may have missed it but I must ask why you have not posted results. Good photos with results. I see no reason why you could not have photos during the surgery as well. It would be great to see a process and proof.

It is not hard to prove you are legit. For instance, I have never met Dr. Rahal or Dr. Shapiro, but because their patients post info on them and they post great photos, I know they are great surgeons. Would you consider doing the same?

Dear spanker,I cannot post in this forum because it could be considered promotion,but u can visit my site, yes it's true i have not documented my work well,too busy and with 100plus transplants per clinic per month,being the one man show of my organisation,i missed it, but not anymore, u will see more and more pics on my website.Please understand every market is different, hairtransplantation market is growing in india,if i talk too much technical to my patients here in my country, some may get confused with technical jargon.my patients in my country and even those who come from rest of the world,meet me or my doctors, see our facility, talk to some patients or meet them in person at the clinic,with rare to find any dissatisfied patient at the reception,and as u know INDIA is a population of 1.2 billion, so u can imagine the rush in my 8000sqft clinic.80% of my present practice is through print pr , print promotions and word of mouth.But yes after joining these forums i have realized the power of net in the global market,within next six months ,documented net verifiable evidence ,will be their for all of u for ur critical acclaim. very shortly, u will see new pic's and videos of our lab and clinic with HM procedure,including Collabration with regenerative labs in the similar field.

Dear spanker,I cannot post in this forum because it could be considered promotion,but u can visit my site, yes it's true i have not documented my work well,too busy with 100plus transplants per clinic per month,being the one man show of my organisation,i missed it, but not anymore, u will see more and more pics on my website.Please understand every market is different, hair transplantation market is growing in India,if i talk too much technical to my patients here in my country, some may get confused with technical jargon.my patients in my country and even those who come from rest of the world,meet me or my doctors, see our facility, talk to some patients or meet them in person at the clinic,with rare to find any dissatisfied patient at the reception,and as u know INDIA is a population of 1.2 billion, so u can imagine the rush in my 8000sqft clinic.80% of my present practice is through print pr , print promotions and word of mouth.But yes after joining these forums i have realized the power of net in the global market of HT,within next six months documented internet verifiable evidence ,will be their for all of u, for ur critical acclaim. very shortly, u will see new pic's and videos of our lab and clinic with HM procedure,including Collabration with regenerative labs in the similar field.

Dear spanker,I cannot post in this forum because it could be considered promotion,but u can visit my site, yes it's true i have not documented my work well,too busy with 100plus transplants per clinic per month,being the one man show of my organisation,i missed it, but not anymore, u will see more and more pics on my website.Please understand every market is different, hair transplantation market is growing in India,if i talk too much technical to my patients here in my country, some may get confused with technical jargon.my patients in my country and even those who come from rest of the world,meet me or my doctors, see our facility, talk to some patients or meet them in person at the clinic,with rare to find any dissatisfied patient at the reception,and as u know INDIA is a population of 1.2 billion, so u can imagine the rush in my 8000sqft clinic.80% of my present practice is through print pr , print promotions and word of mouth.But yes after joining these forums i have realized the power of net in the global market of HT,within next six months documented internet verifiable evidence ,will be their for all of u, for ur critical acclaim. very shortly, u will see new pic's and videos of our lab and clinic with HM procedure,including Collabration with regenerative labs in the similar field.

I encourage you to look at the rest of the forum and maybe talk to Bill the Editor. Doctors post here everyday. As long as you do not put website links or phone numbers etc, I don't think there is a problem with you posting photographic evidence of your patients. Also, it would be great to have one of your patients visit and tell his story.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yeah, any doctor can post in the category results posted by hair transplant clinics. You just can not include any detailed information of your clinic like website or number. However you can state the name and photos. We wish to see some clear photos to stop the haters from questioning everything you do,

My Hair Treatments:

Guys,

Dr. Nigam would need to be invited to share his work in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section. Physicians who post in this section are screened and pre-approved by our community, and postings from non-recommended clinics/physicians are (for lack of a better term) considered promotional. I apologize if this seems like we're trying to stifle Dr. Nigam, but it's really just about ensuring the results shared on our site (which influence the surgical decision of a lot of individuals) come from physicians/techniques that are proven safe and effective.

However, like he said, it is easy enough to google his name, find the clinic website, and look at the results. However, as of now, I must say that there has been some controversy surrounding the post-treatment results.

Again, feel free to read through the entire thread for details, but there were several confirmed cases of photo shopping and other cases where the hair multiplication process was combined with traditional FUE, so it was impossible to tell where the growth came from.

Like a few others have stated, I look forward to reviewing new images and following the progress of hair multiplication as well. While I really think "donor doubling" or "unlimited donor supply" procedures will offer satisfactory, stem cell-esque therapy before hair multiplication, it's still exciting to watch all these potential new treatments unfurl.

Guys,

One last comment with regard to the above post ...

If LEGITIMATE patients from Dr. Nigam's clinic wanted to document and share their results in the "Results Posted by Patients" section, we would highly encourage this. Altogether, I think this would probably give the community the chance to objectively evaluate the process.

According to Dr. Nigam, he's performed hair multiplication on 500 patients, and has a 50% success rate, meaning there are at least 250 patients out there who could demonstrate the potential of the treatment by sharing their results on the forums.

However, I would warn that any attempt by a clinic to post results as a fake patient would not bode well!

As Blake pointed out, only clinics who've been invited to present examples of their results on this forum in consideration for potential recommendation are permitted to do so. However, each physician must undergo private prescreening before we extend an invitation for them to post. There are several reasons for this.

For starters, the forum category where physicians post examples of their results is for "leading" clinics. Thus, physicians must pass our private prescreening process prior to receiving an invitation to post public examples of their work. If we don't feel a physician meets our high standards, we don't feel it's appropriate for them to be posting their work. Frankly, it would only end up publicly embarrassing them. Physicians who are turned down privately are then encouraged to contact and view examples of results by leading clinics recommended by our community. Furthermore, we don't allow physicians to freely promote themselves on our forum.

In this case, the question is whether or not Dr. Nigam's hair stem cell transplant procedure is effective. Because Dr. Nigam admits that results of this procedure are only 50% effective and the technique itself has not been reviewed, endorsed and/or adopted by the hair restoration community as a whole, we don't feel it's appropriate for Dr. Nigam to post examples of his successful cases. Ultimately, I'm concerned that allowing this would send the wrong message to our community that we endorse his procedure and results.

That said, I've invited Dr. Nigam to discuss his procedure, how it works and his success rates on this topic for educational and discussion purposes only. Thus, you are encouraged to ask your questions and discuss this hot topic as much as you want.

If hair stem cell transplantation is ever proven effective and becomes readily available to hair loss sufferers worldwide, we'll begin endorsing and recommending physicians who can perform this procedure with high levels of success and optimal growth. But we are not at that point yet and based on discussions at the 2012 ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, we won't be for a long time.

Visit "Highlights from the 2012 ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) Scientific Meeting in the Bahamas" for more information.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey guys , Im all booked for India on the 13th of feb for about 3 weeks. I am a legitimate hair transplant patient and hair loss sufferer . you can see my transplant journey on this forum as well . Dr lindsey did a great job on my repair.. that said.. I had some vacation time so i said what the hell - Ill go to india and check out dr Nigams work ... im 26 and i will lose more hair .... how weird will i look when the hair falls out behind the transplant .. so if there is anyway Dr Nigam can help , I will find out . If theres anything specific any of you want me to bring to the table please send me a message and ill be sure to get the info you want. Anyways guys , happy growing and merry christmas. :D

Good luck and keep us update. Glad to know that is a stem cell doctor other than Dr. Gho. Asia is much closer to me than Europe. JustOne, I hope everything will turn well to encourage us restiring our hair without overuse our precious donor hair.

My Hair Treatments: