Stem Cell hair growth India

rattitude86

Hi ,

I m bit confused about the hair stem cell multiplication procedure provided by Dr Nigams . I went to there clinic to acquire some more information about it .

They told me its two stage procedure at first stage they take my 500 hair follicle and multiply it in there lab like 500 follicle will lead to 1lakh hairs and in second stage they will inject it all on my head after 20 days.

Overall procedure will cost me around 2lakh rupees.

when i raise my doubt whether it will give me results or not they said results are 100%.

so my concern is whether to go for it or not??

Is there is anyone who has gone under the procedure? please share your experience.

thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems "to good to be true." I'd research heavily and proceed very cautiously. It seems like proven surgical techniques, such as FUT and FUE, may be a more effective option for the time being.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have been in touch with Dr. Nigam and have discussed his procedure in great detail. My impression at this stage is that it sounds impressive in theory. However, I have yet to see any compelling photos showcasing it's efficacy. Most of the photos I've seen were either immediately post-injection or lacked sufficient growth.

It'll be interesting to see how this procedure evolves but at this stage, I'd say it's far from compelling.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks so much for reply ..

Even i was skeptical about this stem cell procedure. If this stem cell procedure is so successful as they say i think by now it would have become very popular among all over world.

when i went to his clinic , i did not get any chance to meet him in person. There are other so called doctors who are acting as sales man trying to sell me there product. ;)

Hi ,

I m bit confused about the hair stem cell multiplication procedure provided by Dr Nigams . I went to there clinic to acquire some more information about it .

They told me its two stage procedure at first stage they take my 500 hair follicle and multiply it in there lab like 500 follicle will lead to 1lakh hairs and in second stage they will inject it all on my head after 20 days.

Overall procedure will cost me around 2lakh rupees.

when i raise my doubt whether it will give me results or not they said results are 100%.

so my concern is whether to go for it or not??

Is there is anyone who has gone under the procedure? please share your experience.

thanks

So whats the deal with this folks,

they would take 500 folicles(grafts) and how many can they create(multiply) from 500?

Do they just take 500 grafts one off and they keep growing new follicles in the lab for you?

They are opening clinics in london and few other cities soon...

Common sense tells me that when a procedure like this truly becomes viable, we will not have to hunt for it or stumble upon it on a discussion forum. It will be all over the mainstream media.

At this point, if it sounds too good to be true then it most likely is.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

So whats the deal with this folks,

they would take 500 folicles(grafts) and how many can they create(multiply) from 500?

Do they just take 500 grafts one off and they keep growing new follicles in the lab for you?

They are opening clinics in london and few other cities soon...

According to them yes , first they take your 500 grafts and multiply in their lab

for 20 days and then call you again and put all the multiplied grafts into your

bald area of your head.

As per there site they are opening there clinic in 35 countries and claim that they are first in the world to do this .

if it works then we dnt have to look for other treatments.

• 4 weeks later...
I have been in touch with Dr. Nigam and have discussed his procedure in great detail. My impression at this stage is that it sounds impressive in theory. However, I have yet to see any compelling photos showcasing it's efficacy. Most of the photos I've seen were either immediately post-injection or lacked sufficient growth.

It'll be interesting to see how this procedure evolves but at this stage, I'd say it's far from compelling.

Best wishes,

Bill

Had Dr Nigam told you that he himself has gone under stem cell

multiplication procedure?

Because they are advertising that Dr Nigam has gone under this procedure

Ad0390502.png

Can you please verify.

Ad0390502.png

Can you please verify.

I think this picture is far, far too dark and muddled to conclude anything.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Possibly, but I don't think he's spoken with him for awhile.

However, I do believe he would say something along the lines of sticking with proven hair loss treatments and not putting too much stock into "miracle cures" or futuristic treatments that seem to good to be true (at this point in time).

Rattitude,

Mind blowing but its hard to believe its a fact. As others said, if this technique is so popular, then most of the hair transplant surgeons would be in que to acquire the technique from Dr.Nigam..........lol

Ad0390502.png

Can you please verify.

Now they have modified there website

also they have shown comparison between Dr Gho`s procedure and there`s.

@Future_HT_Doc there are also some other photos of Dr Nigam on there website

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link

Rattitude,

While I will definitely take a look at the site and even allow the picture to remain posted (for now), please remember that we do not host outside links or promotional information on the boards.

I'll take a look and let you know what I think. I will probably even publish my findings on our popular Hair Loss Q & A blog.

I hope this helps! Stay posted.

Rattitude,

While I will definitely take a look at the site and even allow the picture to remain posted (for now), please remember that we do not host outside links or promotional information on the boards.

I'll take a look and let you know what I think. I will probably even publish my findings on our popular Hair Loss Q & A blog.

I hope this helps! Stay posted.

Alright i didn`t know about the forum rules ,will keep this in mind.\\

looking forward to read your findings

Rattitude,

Frankly, I'm a bit confused. It seems like almost all the "stem cell" results are also combined with FUE procedures, so it is very difficult to tell what is causing the growth (especially because FUE is a tested and proven technique).

Additionally, while a lot of the research behind the description of the procedure sounds promising, I didn't see much explanation regarding the actual technique, yield, or transition from theory to clinical practice.

As before, I would always recommend proven techniques and recommend patients progress cautiously when considering theoretical/futuristic treatments.

Regardless, it is exciting to see this type of treatment progress into clinical stages.

Additionally, maybe Bill will come by and share more information from his discussion.

Rattitude,

Frankly, I'm a bit confused. It seems like almost all the "stem cell" results are also combined with FUE procedures, so it is very difficult to tell what is causing the growth (especially because FUE is a tested and proven technique).

Additionally, while a lot of the research behind the description of the procedure sounds promising, I didn't see much explanation regarding the actual technique, yield, or transition from theory to clinical practice.

As before, I would always recommend proven techniques and recommend patients progress cautiously when considering theoretical/futuristic treatments.

Regardless, it is exciting to see this type of treatment progress into clinical stages.

Additionally, maybe Bill will come by and share more information from his discussion.

Well acell + PRP FUE is already being done right now with success by people like Gary Hitzig. The science is there.

What needs to be addressed with Dr. Nigram is if he is simply trying to capitalize from the buzz surrounding stemcell hair restoration with a curious new procedure he came up with and very positive assessments.

As it was pointed out here, If you give him 400 grafts and you come back later with 4000 to implant, what tells you these grafts are yours?

Is it even possible to clone your grafts in a short amount of time?

Because that's what he's saying right?

Well acell + PRP FUE is already being done right now with success by people like Gary Hitzig. The science is there.

I definitely understand what you're saying, but the proposed mechanism behind ACell and this sort of treatment is quite different. Furthermore, a lot of the momentum behind ACell as a graft "duplication" mechanism has stalled, and I think it's mainly now tested for scarring purposes.

What needs to be addressed with Dr. Nigram is if he is simply trying to capitalize from the buzz surrounding stemcell hair restoration with a curious new procedure he came up with and very positive assessments.

As it was pointed out here, If you give him 400 grafts and you come back later with 4000 to implant, what tells you these grafts are yours?

Is it even possible to clone your grafts in a short amount of time?

Because that's what he's saying right?

Is that what he is proposing? I wasn't 100% sure. This, in my opinion, would be the true definition of hair cloning, but I'm not sure this was made 100% clear on the website. Maybe someone else could confirm?

I definitely understand what you're saying, but the proposed mechanism behind ACell and this sort of treatment is quite different. Furthermore, a lot of the momentum behind ACell as a graft "duplication" mechanism has stalled, and I think it's mainly now tested for scarring purposes.

Although I was kind of curious about Dr Nigram statements, I was planning to go to Dr. Hitzig to have injections of Acell + PRP. (no implants)

A lot of different opinions and experiences on the web. What's your opinion on the matter? You mentioned momentum behind Acell has stalled for graft duplication, does that affect the potential behind stopping hair loss and reviving what is still alive with the injections?

Is that what he is proposing? I wasn't 100% sure. This, in my opinion, would be the true definition of hair cloning, but I'm not sure this was made 100% clear on the website. Maybe someone else could confirm?

Yes it isn't very clear. But from what I gather, you give him 300-500 grafts and then you come back like 3 weeks later and he implants you 5000 grafts on the head. Just writing that seems hookey. He's cloning hair then. in 3 weeks. We're not there yet are we?