Stem Cell hair growth India

rattitude86

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is GREAT. Indonesia is incredibly cheap and affordable. Thanks for the news moopookoo.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hey guys , Im all booked for India on the 13th of feb for about 3 weeks. I am a legitimate hair transplant patient and hair loss sufferer . you can see my transplant journey on this forum as well . Dr lindsey did a great job on my repair.. that said.. I had some vacation time so i said what the hell - Ill go to india and check out dr Nigams work ... im 26 and i will lose more hair .... how weird will i look when the hair falls out behind the transplant .. so if there is anyway Dr Nigam can help , I will find out . If theres anything specific any of you want me to bring to the table please send me a message and ill be sure to get the info you want. Anyways guys , happy growing and merry christmas. :D

Keep us updated! I know a lot of people members will be curious as to what you think!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes, keep us informed. I'm more interested in first hand reports by members on this forum than claims by a doctor. I say this after working for 30 years with various psychiatrists, some who saw mental illness in anybody with ability to pay.

Had Dr Nigam told you that he himself has gone under stem cell

multiplication procedure?

Because they are advertising that Dr Nigam has gone under this procedure

Ad0390502.png

Can you please verify.

On other post by dr. nagim himself he said that he did not have good growth with HM. therfore, he went through FUT, FUE and artificial hair.

see, that's the problem i have with dr. nigam; advertising a fake pic for HM will get him nowhere.

Edit: Actually no articial hair, below i quote exactly what Dr. Nigam said on other forum:

"My mid-scalp results are from hair multiplication. I did not get good results on my vertex and hairline. Hence I did 1000 FUT on my vertex, will do dense FUE on my hairline next month and repeat the hair multiplication for more thicker growth on my whole scalp with new serum free growth factors"

As you can see, the picture is mainly focusing on the vertex area which according to dr. nigam he did not have good results with HM there, so labeling the pic with Stemcell Hair Multiplication (Multiply 300 to 60000 Hair) is totally Deceiving and unacceptable.

Edited by aim4hair

Dear aim,the member had scanned, paper advertisement and posted on this thread ,hence u are seeing my vertex dark black and dense. Neither in the original paper advt. or in reality my vertex is as dense as it is appearing on this scanned paper advt. photo, by a member,neither the original poster commented so. Please at least check with me,if u have a doubt regarding any pic or statement. I would appreciate the same.

Dear aim,the member had scanned, paper advertisement and posted on this thread ,hence u are seeing my vertex dark black and dense. Neither in the original paper advt. or in reality my vertex is as dense as it is appearing on this scanned paper advt. photo, by a member,neither the original poster commented so. Please at least check with me,if u have a doubt regarding any pic or statement. I would appreciate the same.

Dear Dr Nigam, you missed my point here, i was not talking about how dense your vertex is in the pic, im talking about advertising a pic of your vertex and claiming that it's from HM (Stemcell Hair Multiplication (Multiply 300 to 60000 Hair). Where obviously you did not get 60000 hair there since you admited that HM didnt work good on you and you had to do FUT. so why FUT was not mentioned on the pic? also can you tell me how you had bad result with HM if you really got 60000 hair out of it as you claim, which is almost enough to bring a head full of hair in most cases.

The before pic shows vertex and some part of the midscalp.Even in the pic submitted in this forum by me(not the scanned advertising post of the member) ,it is clearly mentioned about HM results on mid scalp and fut on vertex . I never claimed i got 60000 hair.What you are mentioning, is only the part of the advt. compaign,the advt. communicates the potential of multiplying 300hair to 60000 hair by the new HAIR MULTIPLICATION technique.

Dr. Nigam,

Thank you for updating your website with some new images of the lab and some hair multiplication patients, and thank you for addressing all these questions and concerns (while also respecting our terms of service).

I had a quick question for you (that I was thinking about today):

You've mentioned several times that marketing a hair multiplication product as a "drug" or "medication" in the US would mean FDA involvement, but would the same be true for a procedure? I know Aderans went through FDA safety trials, so this, I'm assuming, means they are marketing the product as a drug/medication, not a procedure?

Thanks!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The before pic shows vertex and some part of the midscalp.Even in the pic submitted in this forum by me(not the scanned advertising post of the member) ,it is clearly mentioned about HM results on mid scalp and fut on vertex . I never claimed i got 60000 hair.What you are mentioning, is only the part of the advt. compaign,the advt. communicates the potential of multiplying 300hair to 60000 hair by the new HAIR MULTIPLICATION technique.

Dr. Nigam, can i ask who made this advt. ? Was it the member who added it or was it from your company ? Did the member just put 2 pics of you and claimed that the result is from HM or was this advt. done by you or anybody in your clinic or company ?

With all respect, but when you have an advt. with before and after pictures and says that STEM HAIR MULTIPLICATION, dr. Nigam himself after 8 months, multiply 300 hair to 60000 hair) it's no brainer that everybody will beleive that the after pic is after you got 60000 hair from HM. and nobody, i mean nobody will ever even think that the advt. communicates just the potential of getting 60000 hair out of HM.

You can ask any forum members here and they will tell you what they thought about the advt.

Nothing personal but i really hope you avoid such deceiving advt. cause those things will cause more harm than good and will make you lose your credibility.

Dear Blake,

For this intelligent and very relevant question for hair multiplication industry are in this forum. Nobody, except you from the top three forums has raised this very significant question for American Global Stem Cell Industry. There is a big debate between American Association and Physicians and Surgeons, Stem Cell Industry and USA FDA. "DRUG (Also includes device and biological products) comes under the jurisdiction of FDA. Medical procedures come under the jurisdiction of Federal State Boards in America. There are many hospitals and clinics which are providing Stem Cell Medical Procedure for Arthritis and other muscular skeletal disorders. The argument from physicians and patients is that for the diseases which has no cure today, Stem Cell Medical Procedures can prevent the patients from undergoing surgical operations, FDA should not decide whether or not and American can use his own human cells for his own medical condition by his own will.

The lawsuit in Colorado under debate, Feb. 2012 which will shape the Stem Cell Therapy Future in America is “concerning for every American who considers their body not to be an FDA regulated drug factory.”

FDA wants any intervention of Stem Cells except less than minimal manipulation of Stem Cells (which we follow at Dr. Nigams, hence our hair activation procedure is out of FDA Regulation in many countries including India, and only my first phase of hair activation injection is legal in America and so are other minimally manipulated Stem Cell procedures in Bone and Joint disorders by many clinics, hospitals and regenerative labs in America) to be labelled as drug and follow the drug approval guidelines laid down by FDA.

'Regenexx' is a trademarked medical procedure for joint disorders using Stem Cell Medical Procedure. They had been promoting this proceudre for musculo-skeletal disorders across America since 2005. In 2012, they lost the law suit to FDA USA, since their Stem Cell Procedure was classified as drug as their procedure involved more than minimal manipulation of Stem Cells. They are appealing against the same in the higher court. Although the other three medical procedures using Stem Cells are not objected by FDA, neither claimed under their jurisdiction. The 'Regenexx' product by USA but a medical procedure by CAYMAN Island regulations has been stopped offering in America but being offered from Cayman Island from the same American Regenerative Company.

Medical Procedures fall under the jurisdiction of Federal State Boards in America and not FDA for their efficacy and safety, licensed physicians, scientific research papers and the documentation of safety and efficacy by the licensed physicians and hospitals and scientifically published data under the monitoring of Federal State Boards is the criteria for legality, not clinical trials as in case of a new drug launch. A special consent form has to be taken from the patient who chooses to undergo a new medical procedure, detailing the potential benefits, potential side-effects known or unknown, other treatment options available, scientific progress and results of this new medical procedure across medical community.

Histogen definitely is going on for a clinical trial because it is going to market a drug for baldness cure called Histogen Serum Complex. I am not sure about Aderans because they are CALLING their future cure for baldness as "JI-GAMI Process." May be Aderans would not like to risk their investment based on the future court verdicts of Stem Cell utilisation in new medical procedures versus classification of such utilisation as drug. And definitely, Aderans and other Stem Cell corporations would like to do major manipulations in Stem Cells for better efficacy, although this has proved to be too expensive for many regenerative labs including INTERCYTEX of UK which became bankrupt and was later bought by Japanese Tokyo based company in Atlanta, now called Aderans Research Institute.

Keeping this in mind, I've decided to offer training to doctors across the world on minimal Stem Cell Manipulation, Hair Activation. My entry to America will be determined by the final court verdicts between few leading regenerative labs and US FDA in different federal states of US.

The moment Dr.Gho claims inventor of Stem Cell Hair Transplant by processing the grafts in his clinic rather than a GTP, GMP certified lab, his procedure will be termed illegal in any country.

Kindly find out one thing for me. I went to the ACell.org site in which they claimed that US FDA has given them an allowance to use and claim A Cell for tissue repair which also means FUT Strip repair. Nowhere I could find out how could US FDA allow the use and claim of A Cell to stimulate inactive adult hair stem cells to active progenitor cells (as you are aware A Cell is an extra-cellular matrix of porcine urinary bladder), this means manipulation of human adult stem cell in the hair follicle by an animal based product. I'll appreciate if you write to Dr.Hitzig, Dr.Cooley and the A Cell company for their explanation.

Regards,

Dr.Nigam

Dr. Nigam,

Thank you for updating your website with some new images of the lab and some hair multiplication patients, and thank you for addressing all these questions and concerns (while also respecting our terms of service).

I had a quick question for you (that I was thinking about today):

You've mentioned several times that marketing a hair multiplication product as a "drug" or "medication" in the US would mean FDA involvement, but would the same be true for a procedure? I know Aderans went through FDA safety trials, so this, I'm assuming, means they are marketing the product as a drug/medication, not a procedure?

Thanks!

Good and informative reply from Dr. Nigam this time :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Nigam,

Thank you for the very detailed reply.

As far as ACell is concerned, I'm frankly not familiar with all the technical legalities. As you outlined, stem cell therapy in the US is highly controversial and regulated. Aside from individuals claiming to "activate" adipocyte-based stem cells for cosmetic purposes and individuals working in academic institutions with NIH grants, I don't see much stem cell usage in the US.

Furthermore, if Dr. Gho is simply splitting follicles and implanting partial units grafts containing bulge stem cells via an FUE-like process, would this process really involve any sort of stem cell oversight? I understand the need for intervention if the stem cells are being removed, manipulated, cloned, multiplied, etc, but this process seems lesser.

However, it seems like nearly anything involving this type of process in the US could involve intervention from a higher safety authority.

Dear Blake, regarding dr.gho, if he names and claims his procedure as ,PARTIAL FUE,FDA will not have a problem,but as he has named his procedure STEMCELL HAIR TRANSPLANT INVENTOR, it amounts to misbranding and false claim as per FDA. Regards dr.nigam. .

Dear Blake, regarding dr.gho, if he names and claims his procedure as ,PARTIAL FUE,FDA will not have a problem,but as he has named his procedure STEMCELL HAIR TRANSPLANT INVENTOR, it amounts to misbranding and false claim as per FDA. Regards dr.nigam. .

Gotcha!

Gho can easily call his technique Hair Multiplication , he multiplies/doubles hair, creates hair...it sounds much better than partial fue...

if he can turn 1 hair into 2 hairs, thats multiplication..stemcell is strong word but sounds good

Regarding,tumour or other side effects using autologous stemcells from your hairfollicle,aderans and replicell have already cleared safety first phase clinical trials under FDA monitoring,long back.It's only than we have started offering at our clinic in mumbai.theoritically blake is right .Only time will let us know for sure..!

Hi Dr Nigam is there a chance of getting*malenoma due to your stem cell HM procedure theoretically? Does it mean that *if any one is willing to take your treatment is taking risk for malenoma for atleast 1%?*What is the percentage of chance *do you think that this can happen?*

Also are there any other side effects?

• 2 months later...

Hello Dr. Nigam,

I read with interest your contribution about HM development in hair loss therapies. I went to your site for more info and saw some pictures of HM therapy from your clinic.

One thing was very clear after looking at these pictures. The HM therapy is working only in thinned out part of scalp, usually mid scalp and NOT on the bald areas.

It is the bald portion which really needs hair and that is exactly where HM fails to deliver. By your own admission, you underwent FUT in vertex. Most other patients posted in HM results at your site show no or negligible growth in bald areas of the hairline, front and vertex area.

I quote from your site, "Mr. M has achieved good hair density through Hair Multiplication at Mid-Scalp. Although Hair Multiplication did not show results on Hair Line and Vertex hence few Grafts of FUE was implanted on the same. He will receive extra Graft of FUE on Hair Line & Vertex in the month of December, 2012."

So, why are hair not coming in the area where we need them most? Is HM equivalent to injection treatment or medical therapy and only improves quality of existing hair? BTW are you giving Finasteride or Minoxidil to your patients along with HM therapy?