Neogenic Hair Growth Lotion from L'Oreal

Cosmetics company L'Oreal recently announced that they have developed a new topical called Neogenic that promises to wake up dormant hair follicles and regrow hair.

The science behind it sounds pretty compelling but, as always, we should remain cautiously optimistic until the product actually comes to market and its true results can be verified.

For more information see the following article from our Hair Loss Q&A Blog,

Neogenic: New L’Oreal Product Stops Hair Loss in its Tracks?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Sounds fantastic , looking forward to seeing another product on the hair loss shevles .. if it works or not is a different story...be nice if it was better than what we have out now ... at 90 bucks a bottle i hope it does something haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mariasamonte

Several factors lead to hair loss in men and women, most notably androgenic alopecia, an inherited condition. Treatment is available. Early treatment produces better results. Balding is a cosmetic condition, usually resulting from genetic influences, aging, skin conditions, or certain medications. The most common forms of balding are male- and female-pattern baldness. I have accidentally visited this site hair-laser-treatment.co.uk and gave it a try. It has informations and products for those people who are balding and suffering from hair thinning or hair loss. I have been using it now for 6 months and i am very happy with the result. I recommend you try this for good results.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, Good news. Neogenic is available on EBAY and you can order it to be shipped on 21st September.

Here is the link :-)

DERCOS VICHY NEOGENIC 28 x 6ml MONODOSES ( SHIP ON SEPT, 21) | eBay

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I won't be messing with it, but I hope someone who uses this posts a result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Though not specifically hair loss related, it's relevant to note that L'Oreal was recently issued a warning by the FDA due to its claims about expensive anti-aging creams.

In particular, they were warned against marketing what are essentially cosmetics in a manner that makes them sound like drugs. This may very well be at play in their marketing of Neogenic also though I, like everyone else, would love to see it work as described. .

I've started a discussion thread about this warning and also published an article on our Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

FDA Issues Warning to L’Oreal before Launch of New Hair Loss Treatment Neogenic

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank you for the update, Dave!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been 3 weeks since I started using Neogenic (it says on the box we should use for 90 days for the first results to become visible) and well..when I look in the mirror, the guy in there winks at me and goes: 'do you know what.. I think that stuff is just a bit of perfume in a vial..'

It's a nice smell..

I will continue with Neogenic until it finishes. It is expensive..wouldn't want to throw it away.

I really hope that my first impressions are totally wrong.. I just can't believe that all the claims they make about it are just 'hot air'.. If so, how can they get away with it?:confused:

• 1 month later...

Seven weeks into Neogenic, I see no improvement in my hair.. well, if this stuff really works, I'll soon see a lot of hair on my face, the way this liquid rolls down my forehead.

Anyway, The funny thing is they advise you to use a vial in every application, but there's no way...it's too much.

• 4 weeks later...
Seven weeks into Neogenic, I see no improvement in my hair.. well, if this stuff really works, I'll soon see a lot of hair on my face, the way this liquid rolls down my forehead.

Anyway, The funny thing is they advise you to use a vial in every application, but there's no way...it's too much.

Hi Sapo,

Do you have any update?

I've been looking into 5-lox inhibitors as well, such as this and curcumin. I don't think the Neogenic is available outside of Europe, yet...

• 6 months later...

Hi! I am new here, so not aware about everything, my apologize in advance if I missed something.

I found this : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sci...rks-on-stem-cells.html

> K?rastase Densifique by L'oreal

Is it the same than Neogenic? They claim this one is more for women... what would be the difference? If someone got information... Hopefully it will give better results - what I can read on the posts above is not encouraging me to try :-/

• 1 year later...