Wayne rooney

ok, im sure like me, most of you guys have been watching the euro., i watched the england game today and is it just me or is wayne rooneys hair amazing. i mean the guy was pretty much bald, maybe NW 5 and now look at him. does anyone know which doctor he went to, how many grafts he got and if he got FUE or FUT.

I agree he looked really good for the game yesterday. I don't know how much concealer he uses now but his hair does go from looking weird to looking good seemingly day by day.

Still like you say, the transformation is amazing and he must be delighted. One red card and one booking all season - having hair again has made him calm down and lose that anger, good for him :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

He went to Harley Street Hair Clinic.

I have heard rumour of 3000+ but I am not sure where that come from.

He has it cut very short on the sides and bit longer on top to give him an illusion of thicker hair,then puts it concealer to make it even thicker.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

In my opinion, he had the HT too soon as he is still loosing hair on top, hence when he forgets to put concealer on, it looks thin.

He could do with another FUE session but i wouldn't know how much donor hairs he would have left available.

2800 FUE, Istanbul

i dont think he uses concealer. i agree , i was very impressed to see how short he cut it on the sides and back and really no signs of scars.

Of course he uses concealer !! Its bloody obvious He goes from having thin hair one day, to thick the next.

There is another thread started by a member callled bonkerstonker a while ago in the open topics section. You can see what other people say there.

He does use concealer because he has someone help him apply it before a match. His team mate have digs at him about it (The salon that cuts my hair also cuts hair for some of the players, so the subject is often discussed).

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

He does use concealer because he has someone help him apply it before a match. His team mate have digs at him about it (The salon that cuts my hair also cuts hair for some of the players, so the subject is often discussed).

Rob

Why would he need to have someone help him apply it ? Its not exactly hard to do. Mind you, he is a bit simple. How he is able to wipe his own arse is a miracle.

whats the point of having a 30,000 pound hairtransplant and still have to use concealer.

I'll be you 30,000 pounds he didn't know he was going to have to apply concealer to his head when he signed the dotted line. A lot of transplant patients use concealers post-op - many simply don't have enough hair to transplant to give them complete coverage. Rooney just didn't know that.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

His concealer job looks mighty fine in today's match against Italy. :)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I agree, he got a great result. Of course, I there are many people out there who went to the same clinic that fly to the United States to get a repair. Good advertising for the clinic but not representative of all their work by any stretch.

His hair looks better than his footballing ability these days, that's for sure. ?250,000 a week and he can't even pass to a player on his team!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I agree, he got a great result. Of course, I there are many people out there who went to the same clinic that fly to the United States to get a repair. Good advertising for the clinic but not representative of all their work by any stretch.

I dont think he had a great result at all. He has to apply a ton of concealer to make his hair look thicker than it is. That is not a great result in my book. If you look at some of the pictures of him training at the euros, his hair looked very thin and scraggly. I agree with aaron1234 earlier post , that i bet he didnt expect to have to wear this type of product at all when he decided to go for his ht. Hense the reason that some days he wears it, somedays he doesnt.

And its obvious he didnt do much research, because if he did, he wouldnt of gone to that clinic.

i have not seen any pics of him without the concealer so i would really like to see some so i can truly see the results of his HT. can anyone guide me to where i can see some pics of rooney without concealer.

his concealer does seem good thought, especially in yesterdays march, he was heaidng the ball, his team mate rubbed is head at one point and it still looked great,