Please say "I"

I had mine last year at the age of 28. Plan on more in the future.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Moderators

I had my first HT at age 22.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

BigBill I went to the hack of all hacks Nuhart.

Huge mistake but after finding this site and Shapiro Medical Im back to a happy place.

The only problem 95% of hair transplant patients face is we will always want more and more hair.

It is so important to research and pick the right surgeon who wont waste all your donor just to make you happy for 10 years

How did they hack you up? I had a HT last year at 23 and am trying to decide on whether to get another one to fill in the rest of my hair that is thinning... The doctor on my first HT gave me a very high forhead, which I don't mind. The rest of my hair is just beginning to thin out.

Had my 1st in March of this year at 24...will almost definitely be going for another, although I'm going to hold off for as long as possible(hopefully 5 years or so). Been on finasteride for about 5 1/2 months now and think I'm finally seeing some improvements from it. Not so much in the way in regrowth(although I think some), but mostly in the quality of my hair, which I still see as a major plus!

If you wanna scream, scream with me....

Awesome to hear guys, keep 'em coming and with as much detail as possible.

Danny- I like the icon with Slevin. His hair was badass in that movie, and seemed to be thinning a bit too... haha

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week

Fish Oil capsules w/ Omega-3

lol, thats actually the way I had it for about a year before surgery and for a year or so after,

that cats hair is thinning out.

I go for the shirt cut now personally, more managable and is easier to blend thinning areas

2998 grafts/ Dr. Rahal/ 9/11/2007

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Pretty damn happy