Attention gho is legit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think he finds multihaired grafts and goes for a single hair in it, thus effectivly splits the graft on the spot while punching with that tinny drill. That's all there is to it.

He has been "pushing" this "type" of HT for a while and I can't help but ask how come none of his patients are coming on these forums and post their results? Huh?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Again, this is unfair. Frankly, we moderate a very fair, open set of discussion boards and simply because I'm (and others) not convinced by the very subjective and limited "evidence" you've provided thus far does not mean I have some ulterior agenda.

If these boards were really all about only supporting a certain type of procedure, why would we even allow this type of conversation? Why would I invite you to provide as much evidence and examples as possible? Why would I have personally researched and reported on hair duplication multiple times? Why would we recommend both the physician responsible for introducing the ACell/Matristem duplication technique (Dr. Cooley) and one of the only physicians in North American conducting hair duplication clinical trials (Dr. Rassman)?

I think this issue is important, and I'd really like to continue discussing it in a respectful, mature manner. Because of that, I am asking you, respectfully, to please refrain from these types of remarks.

There seems to be a conflict of interest here, if the site does get funding from doctors, we need to know from who and how much.We the readers should also know what the contractors entails, These concepts are taught in Ethics 101, after going through the website, i was not able to find a single section or link that mentions that doctors do fund this website.Very unethical

i was not able to find a single section or link that mentions that doctors do fund this website.Very unethical

There has never been any attempt to disguise the fact that recommended surgeon must contribute a sponsorship fee to support the costs of running this community. Bill has addressed numerous time the high cost of operating a community of sites like this.

I'm not sure where you were looking but I've posted two easily located links below that state very clearly how the community is funded.

Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone would expect us to jump on the bandwagon of any unproven hair loss treatment whether it be surgical or medical. Most of us are hair loss sufferers and hair transplant recipients who are just as eager for more effective solutions to emerge that may help us to truly restore our lost locks to the fullest but wishing doesn't make it so.

Almost every day someone posts about a new revolutionary surgical procedure, medicine, dietary supplement, device, yoga position or magical chant sure to regrow your hair. We would be totally remiss in our role as patient advocates if we did not advise balding men and women to approach these "treatments" with caution. Instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon, we support scientific documentation of these claimed results and advise members to be cautious or risk financial and/or physical disaster.

You can bet that when something comes along that is proven beyond a doubt to provide better results than FUT, FUE, Rogaine and Propecia, this community will be among the first to present it.

Ultimately, any grown adult has the freedom to pursue any treatment they wish and reap the benefits or suffer the consequences as the case may be.

How we select the hair restoration physicians recommended on this site.

Bottom of the page...

Important Note - The hair restoration physicians recommended on this site are not a definitive list of all excellent hair transplant doctors. Nor do we warranty or guaranty the results of any of the physicians presented on this site. As always, we encourage you to do your due diligence in evaluating these and all hair loss physicians.

View our full list of hair transplant doctors.

View tips on finding and evaluating hair transplant physicians.

Find a quality hair transplant doctor in your area.

How this online community is funded.

Those surgeons who are carefully reviewed and chosen for recommendation on this site contribute a monthly fee to co-sponsor this online community and display their before and after photos, videos and contact information.

Also stated in the sticky thread, How we recommend Hair Transplant Physicians

Those physicians who are chosen for recommendation based on their merits contribute a monthly sponsorship fee to pay for the cost of running this community.
  • Thanks 1

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gho is NOT legit. Do not fall for this nonsense.

He is splitting hairs, not multiplying them, and there is no stem cell transplantation involved.

He was asked to provide proof to a member on another forum and refused or was unable to provide it.

After all these years the question still remains:

Is this legit or not legit?

Any well documented cases from this doc?

I see that uk chap never updated us on his progress not even on the other website. He stopped at 4 months mark. Not a good sign