Congratulations to Bill - a Master in Counseling

• Administrators

After 7.5 years of part time graduate school at Philadelphia Biblical University, Bill will graduate today with a masters degree in Christian Counseling. Apparently they did not offer an advanced degree in hair loss counseling or course work in miraculously multiplying hair follicles. But hopefully some of his course work will apply to this forum :-)

I expect that Bill will be able to throw his cap high up in the air during the graduation ceremony today without worrying about showing a bald scalp.

I have great respect for Bill's integrity, compassion and willingness to work extremely hard to help others. Is it any wonder that he pursued advanced work in counseling.

Bill, now get back into class and get that Phd so we can finally call you Dr. Bill. It has a nice ring to it.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Bill,

Would like to be one of many Im sure to CONGRATULATE you on you graduation. Have a great day and long may your good and hard work continue.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks guys.

I appreciate everyone's encouragement and kudos.

This counseling degree was a long time in the making. But like anything else in life, good things come to those who persevere.

I will continue to apply all my acquired knowledge and skills into supporting and growing this community. Thanks to all the other hair geek luminaries like me who regularly contribute and support our joint efforts :-)

Best wishes to you all!

Bill

Big 'grats, that's awesome!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Congratulations man, that's awesome.

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

Congratulations, it seems like you have really found your calling in life! I heard that defined once as the place where your deep happiness and the world's deep pain meet. Whilst baldness is not the worst thing that could happen to someone, we all know how it can effect people, and the work you do has been really valuable to lots of people.

Thanks again guys,

Imissthebarber,

It's interesting because it's not usually the issue, but how we interpret an issue that causes emotional and psychological distress. Most would probably say they don't like going bald but there are worse problems in the world. Others develop such emotional and psychological stress that dealing with baldness is a fate worse than death.

I've seen people on this very forum posting of thoughts of suicide. I've seen others afraid to take their hat off in front of their wives and children, let alone going out in public.

Now clearly on this forum, all of us are limited as to how much we can really help someone with their emotional stress. However, it certainly shows that any problem can become very real and emotionally detrimental.

Thank God for the members of this community not only being an educational resource, but a supportive one as well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Dr. Carman and Petro_P. I appreciate your support.

Petchski,

I received my counseling degree from a Christian school. There are various modalities of counseling. Our approach applies various modalities including cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and personal and includes the moral principles of the Bible. It doesn't mean I am only qualified to counsel Christians :-).

Bill

awesome. you can tell he is very compassionate to people suffering here. he has found his calling. this forum is great because of Bill based on my limited time here so far.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants