Dr. Barry White is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

parable

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Parable,

I note your comment as below regarding posting of your photos

"I do NOT give you permission to post mine coz the photo's I got from you were all in very dark lighting angles!"

They are not in "very dark lighting angles". I have a frontal and overhead shot and the lighting is fine.

I think the other contributors to this forum are intelligent enough to take lighting of a photo into account when assessing the results of a HT.

Or is it that you don't want them posted because they don't suit your arguement?

In the interests of a balanced discussion lets put them up(from the eyebrows and above) so everyone can see the growing results?

I would prefer a one word post answer please, yes or no.

Yes.

I would like to see what parable's hair looks like growing out - either with Dr White's photos or any others.

I agree that the scar is wide, and there seems to be more redness than there should be at 9 months out.

However, I have to say that this throwing around the terms "butcher", hack", "BS artist", etc is getting out of hand.

Don't jump all over me guys. Don't accuse me of being a plant for some hair mill.

It has been stated on this site before that an "okay" transplant is not good enough. I agree completely!

However, parable's coverage, density, growth and hairline placement do not look like "butchery" from the photos posted. They look pretty similar to the close cut non-transplanted hair on his crown. Again, the scar and redness are low points. But I would have to think the transplant would fill out with an inch or two of growth.

Is he justified in being disappointed? Probably. Was he promised much more than he got? I don't know - I wasn't there. Should he pursue reimbursment and repairs? Sure. Should Dr White have ever been on the "recommended" list in the first place? That's Pat's area.

Marcus,

you fully got an attitude don't you chap!

You just don't want to admit what a crap job your father performed!!

Let me tell you I did you justice posting the pics with a buzzed head... How are you going to continue an argument when hands down people have seen the divots, terrible pitting/ridging and then you have the guts to come back at me with more photo's....

If and When I feel like posting another photo it will be the recipient area alittle longer where you can see the right side is not growing much at all..

And once again why should I grow out my hair to cover the divot's/ridging underneath!!??

You and your father at National Hair Instititue have been kicked out of the Network because your work is not up to par... So give it a rest and pay for what you've done!!!

Once again I do not give you permisssion to post photo's based on the fact they are taken in dark lighting angles...(how do I know) because I have them!!!

So don't go make up some crap about it not suiting my argument!!!

The posters now know you and your father's clinic aren't any good and unlike the other reputable doctor's here who would compensate on such a mediocre procedure you try to argue against me!! You have no ethics or compassion and you are suffering the consequences...

Besides the posters know the truth! And the reality is They aren't the ones that are going to do me justice so like I said do right by me and redeem yourselves or suffer the consequences!!

And once again Marcus, thankyou for contacting me aye (being sarcastic)... I've waited all this time and you still haven't contacted me but prefer to e-mail in this forum even after I emailed you!!

Signed, sealed, delivered...

~YOu messed up~

~pArAbLE~

What would be the purpose of posting the photos?

We all know that any transplant can look Ok with the right lightning.

As a prospective HT patient I myself am not interested your best angle best light photos.

There is no way you can dispute the authenticity of Parables photos or say that just because your photos of the same HT looks better that it is an OK HT.

The damage is already done.

We know what to expect when going to NHI which is why you were removed from this site.

The fact that you are still arguing and not reimbursing Parable is somewhat strange. it is obvious that NHI made a mistake and/or an inferior job with Parable and he is scarred for life due to your negligence.

If you had any decency you will pay him what you owe him and you will do it quickly.

You are in deep shit and in case of a lawsuit you will loose no question about it.

But come to think about it parable should let you post the photos anyway. It would be interesting to see your version of the result now that we know the truth.

Sincerely

El Guapo

a pict of parable with longer hair would probably also not make the scar look as bad. But we know that it's a bad scar because it very visible. No arguing there.

And you can hide a poor or pluggy hairline to some extent by letting your hair grow out and having hair hang over the hairline. I've seen this done a lot.

So have you -- check out some of the "satisfied customers" on the Bosley or MHR commercials and you'll see what I mean.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Thanks El Guapo..For keeping it real...

And Vocor 1~

If I could grow the hair out I would to try cover this mess, but like I said the right side doesn't even grow that much. So it looks really awful.

You got the left growing in abit (but the density is real low) and then there's gaps all the way through the grafted hairline.

You got some growing here and some spots where there is nothing. It's rediculous!!

And in regards to the photo that Marcus is talking about~ It's one that was taken 4months post-op where the hairline is not even close up.

What photo are you members going to go by, one that is 4 months post-op or a photo that is 11months post-op...

I thought that in regards to transplants, the longer you wait the better it's meant to be.. but not so in this case!!!

~ParAblE~

Hey Marcus

Hows business....

You deserve it. When I went for the consult and met Barry I asked "who puts the grafts in, the techs or the doc?" , DR BARRY WHITE of NHI in MELBOURNE said the techs put them in because they have better eyes than I do and the can see better. If you can't see Barry how about retiring.

Guys can we please keep this going for men in australia concidering a HT because Butcher Barry white and sidekick Marcus advertise every day in major Newspapers about undectable all FU HT's and how they are so good at doing it. Barry White even wrote a book on Hairloss and options called 'HOW YOU CAN BEAT HAIRLOSS'.

Anyone reading this please stay away from Dr Barry White. He isn't as good as he and his sales team make out.

If you see this picture in the Newspaper ie The Sydney Morning Herald or the The Telegraph Mirror do not ring the number. The picture is a lie. Ask the see him for yourself before you book your HT.

before_afters_case1.jpeg.4d8ef6a3733d1f43f3323a99453c693a.jpeg

Rnao~ Thanks for posting the truth bro.

It's good to inform fellow Aussies of the risk in getting a transplant with 'Barry White'..

And Barry/Marcus...

How about contacting me... And settling this issue..

You know I'm after a REFUND... So how about doing the right thing and compensating me...

The evidence is completely overwhelmingly in my favour and to be honest with you, I doubt that you want me to post my photo's of the hairline at a reasonable length...

Coz I've now got them!!! (with good lighting and all) and let me warn you These fellow members are going to be even more shocked when they see the results!!!

Last time you said we'd let the public decide if Barry White's work was any good or not and guess what? No one went in your favour!!!...

And you know what? If I post these photo's

It's going to be the icing on the cake!!!

~PArAbLE~

good luck parable, we are pulling for you.

wait for the next round of comments from little marcus. doubt they'll be any different. hope you get this settled.

best of luck man.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Parable,

I wonder if he even realizes that by just refunding your money he will save 10's of thousands dollars in future revenues.

Imagine what prospective clients would think about him and his work if they saw your shaved head as they exited his office.

I think he should, at the VERY LEAST, agree to wire money to the Dr of your choice that fixes your scar (that way he could never say you just wanted a free HT).

BTW: I just did a GOOGLE search on "Dr Barry White" and did not see any links to your story anywhere.

Good Luck!!

Son OF a PLug...

I JUSt want too see If he will Give me my refund firSt!!..

Besides You Say the scar is what I want fixed uP...

Although that is true it's is only half of it!!

Have you seen the ridging, bumpiness, divots/pitting and remember the graft count is real low...(not many are growing)..

So I'm not after a free transplant I'm after repair work.. I completely understand as time goes by if I need another transplant my own money will pay for it..

However this repair work is something I should not have to pay for!!

~PArAbLE~

Hi Parable

A quick recap for the rest of you. i asked to show Parables growing photos on the 21st of December, he declined on the 22nd of December. I offered again on the 7th of January and your reply on the 8th of January was as follows,

"Once again I do not give you permisssion to post photo's based on the fact they are taken in dark lighting angles...(how do I know) because I have them!!!So don't go make up some crap about it not suiting my argument!!!"

The photos that we have are a frontal full face showing the hairline with single flash photography in a fluoro lit office. The second photo is with the patient leaning forward and a photo taken from about two feet away, the hair appears to be less than an inch in length and the flash is shining through the hair and into the scalp clearly showing the density of the result at the time.

These are standard post surgical photos taken by Barry at the quarterly post operative meetings.

HOW COULD THESE PHOTOS BE DECEPTIVE????

Why dont you let me show them? If they are really "dark lighting angles" as you claim and i refute then you guys can have something else to abuse me about?

I am expected to respond on this medium yet i am constrained by doctor patient confidentiality.

I received your correspondence from last thursday, we did not respond because it reads like an extortion letter.

Your intention is to get money out of us and your leverage is this and other mediums like it. The photos that i have show the beginnings of a good result, you however now control the photos that are posted and the appearance of the hair(and skin) in those photos. The photos that i have are inconsistent with the density of hair that you now show in your photos.

I will not bother to ask to show the photos again because you are not interested in a balanced and fair discussion where i am entitled to a reasonable right of reply.

As an outsider reading this whole thing - it's pretty obvious to me that you guys are way out there in terms of medical and business practices.

What possible incentive do you have defending yourself in this forum? What's it going to get you? The only thing it's doing is setting you up to get nailed in court. You haven't been able to get one person to see your side, and you're too stubborn to realize that you were the only doc (that I know off) to be banned from the site -- something I'm sure Pat does not take lightly at all.

Make a decent business decision and realize that it looks to most everyone that he got butchered and give him a refund - it'll save you a fortune - and everyone can move on.

Oh, by the way, look into getting into the landscaping business where rusty pickaxes and chainsaws are commonplace.

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice

Marcus - your business practices are terrible. You are running your father's business straight into the ground. Why wouldn't you just refund the money with a stipulation that Parable remove this posting from the site? The longer you let this drag out the more damage you do to your clinic. After reading these posts, who would possibly come to Dr. White for a HT? Your pride is getting in the way of what common sense would dictate - it's time to cut your losses. Do you also realize how silly it is to publicly argue with a patient in this type of setting?

Hey Marcus..

Please don't take my words out of context...

Firstly I told you before that the photo's you took were at 3-4months post-op and they are the only ones your Father 'Barry White' took until the last one he took at November (I will post this one) !!!

Four months is too early to determine anything as the postors already know...

I remember that consultation as well, being pissed off before going in but thinking I will give it more time before I say anything...

In regards to the e-mail I wrote to you, it wasn't an extortion letter I just let you know the facts that you were kicked off the network and the members made their decision!!

Now in regards to declining your photo's That's right.. On the 22nd of Dec. I posted an independant photo taken by a top doct. and look at the quality of the pics!!!

And in regards to your quote~

"The photos that i have are inconsistent with the density of hair that you now show in your photos".

Is the whole point of my argument.. What seems to have been alright in terms of growth that is, Is where it pretty much stopped growing (at 4-6months post-op)..

The right side is now not growing all that much and looks really low in density. I have EXPERT doctors opinions who say that there is no way it looks like 1300grafts were transplanted!!

Now in regards to your final quote~

"Your intention is to get money out of us and your leverage is this and other mediums like it"

What makes you think that's my agenda when all I ask for is you to do the right thing by me and refund me!!

Besides do you know who my family is and what they do, I doubt very much I need a handout from you but rather want justice as I don't feel they should be the ones that should fork out the money for your terrible work!!

I will post the photo that Barry White took

10.5months post-op later

~PArABlE~

Bro.. did You let Pat know your situation??

Speak up and let him know dude...

As I'm sure he'll take note of your situation..

After all He asked us all to hold him accountable for his recommendations!!

AND BARRY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AND COMPENSATE ME FOR YOUR MESSY WORK!!

WHERE'S YOUR INTEGRITY DOCT.

~PArABLE~

East Coast

If you had problems with a HT from a recommended doctor, you should feel free to state your case. It is incredibly hard to do excellent HT work, and in my opinion only a handful can cut the mustard. Average doctors shouldn't be recommended, in my opinion. An average HT is not worth the expense or the effort, and it keeps you from getting an excellent result the first time, with another (better) doctor.

And now back to our regular program, the Barry White Show...

A little bit of my backround:

Donor hair considered a 9, on a 1 to 10 scale.

NW level before HT -- Confused.

Scalp laxity-Very tight.

I went to Dr. Gallagher's office and was greeted by Tom S. He had a terrible hairtransplant. I was assured that was a mini-micro, outdated procedure. Dr. Gallagher said I will be a six, maybe a 7, on the norwood scale by 40. I was quoted 800 grafts. I was told I was a NW 5. I had a full and thick crown and back. I did not think I was that bad for say 2500 grafts. When I asked why so little grafts Tom told me the other places lie to charge more money. The strip from the first HT was taken very high. I asked why. Dr. Gallagher claimed he thought I would not go that low (first lie as they said a possible 7.) The scar stretched causing ingrown hairs. The HT came in around 3-4 months. It looked extrememly grafty. When I asked why I was told to wait till the other gratfts grew around it. I was also told by Tom I would not need another HT for 10 years. I had shock that never returned. I looked grafty and could not understand why every one else could not where a hat after a couple of weeks. I had couple fu's (4 to 7 hairs). My hair is so thick that it stood out from the thinning hair. I told Tom my friends said it looked grafty. He said to find new friends. He said I would have been totally bald in that area so cut myself a break. I really needed a soft hairline. Dr Gallagher who I so naively trusted said get the front done, it most important. I did the front. The hair line 7 months later was most 2 and 3 fu right in the hairline. At this point I have been wearing a hat for 13 months. I went out once or twice without a hat. People would grab there hair and look at mine. I did not look natural. I had reddness and ridging for 8 months. I went to ask why and was told I would need a touch up. I was despearate for a normal, natural hairline. I could not get another strip due to laxity. I finally went to Dr. Jones who said the grafts looked doubled up. I had a 350 fu touch to hid the grafts. It did work. Again I had masssive shock from Dr. Gallagher. I then had 1000k fu from Dr. Jones to cover all the work. I may have to go back to have the 2's and 3's removed from my hairline if this does not camaflage them. I am currently 6 weeks post op from 1k fu with Jones. Thru fue we were able to retrieve tiny fu's for a hairline. I will know in 6 months if it turns out ok.

I might add that I have 2 scars from Dr. Gallagher. One high and one low. The lower one which was the second scar almost healed 1 mil. The first was high and did stretch.

I have a total of 3250 grafts. I don't know how many coupled fu there are. I was told 800 would last 10 years. I was told they would cut out the first scar for the second ht. We I got there I was told it could not be done. I was told not to worry about scars, you can get scar reduction. I was also manipulated with commnets such as you may be a seven. Look at your wet hair after a shower.

His website claims he was the Director of a large clinic. Bosley ?

I may still very confused.

I trusted this site and the Doctor.

I will say that the fue from Dr. Jones did not cause scarring and is starting to grow in nicely.

I wish I did have 1,800 to 2,500 fu's off the bat. I have had 4 procedures. 2 were corrective. I do no not wish to post pictures or proceed with this further.

This is just my experience with HT's. I am sure all doctors have positive and negative results with all patients.