Dr. Barry White is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

parable

Fellas,

thankyou so much for all of your support!!

I am so appreciative of your feedback that I don't know where to start...

If it wasn't for you guys and your positive feedback I don't know where I'd be!!

Firstly guys I'm not that good on the computer. I mean I've just started to work out how to post photo's etc.

So please guys tell me how to post my photo's at the '2' other major 'hairloss' 'sites'...

Hit me at ________ and let me know..(Not that I want to burden any of you's or anything).. But if you don't mind it would be awesome!!

Once again fellas and Dr White this is just the beginning!

Dr. White If you don't do right by me I guarantee you that the pain and suffering you caused me will not be in vain...

The truth will be made known over and over again!!

Thank's once again fellas!! (smoothy and Big 1 really appreciate this feedback)

And before I go just wanna say MERRy CHristMAs to all of y'aLL...!!

God BLESS!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parable:

I responded on your other thread but I want to add more here:

I want to give you confidence that though you are about to (and already are) encountering what amounts to scare tactics from Dr White's intimidate you. You are doing the right thing.

Do not let threats of a countersuit bother you. If your evidence goes before a jury, you will win. Do not doubt that. Not for a second.

Dr White had his chance, it appears, to be sympathetic and helpful and instead tried to "play it off". This is common. Your courage is uncommon, as is your pain. But hold on to the belief that you can make it all better.

Dr White should look to settle and do some damage control here now that he and little Marcus "came strong" but you came stronger with picts. His livelihood isn't worth one patient's bad results.

And look at it this way, you also may be teaching the office that hey, we gotta watch our Ps and Qs or we'll go under. That is a good thing in my book.

My opinion (not an expert legal one, please note) is that a full refund of your HT expenses PLUS full payment for correcting procedures at the facility of YOUR choice should be the minimal payment accepted. A jury would probably award you pain and suffering as well. You decide how far you want to take it. You are the one living this experience.

A settlement will almost certainly involve you signing a statement saying that you will not continue to post any of your experiences with the office online or elsewhere anymore. Ask yourself what that silence is worth to you.

Dude, I'm sorry you are going through all this. Stay strong. All you wanted is a better life and some more hair and decency and what you got was the exact reverse. NO PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION should be the cause of that EVER. And if they are, they have to face the consequnces. It is just that simple.

Best of luck. We stand behind you.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

You shouldn't have gotten a transplant in the first place. The clinic admits this. It was derelict of them to transplant you, when you only had a trivial amount of hair loss. Patient screening is not some minor little detail or after-thought, it is one of the keys to successful results. The clinic admits they dropped the ball there.

It's also disturbing to see that bad of a donor scar, for a trivial amount of grafts. The payoff was not worth the damage that was done.

Parable where in oz are you. I went for a consult with his consultant Claude in Sydney and I met Marcus at one of the seminars in Edgecliffe. I also saw the models. Claude was showing me HT's that they didn't even do. And Marcus is the biggest ass kisser in the world. They are a pack of liars and even the models they show have shit HT's and if they are models it means it must be their best work. Stay away from Barry White and co. everybody. Its better worth your time and energy going overseas for a HT. Parable can you let me know if Dr Knudsen is any good. I have had a few consults with him but haven't seen any of his patients. I wanna know what is work is like. Dr Knudsen if you are reading this can you post some quality pics of your previous patients. Receipiant and donor sites please.. Thanks..

One more time STAY AWAY FROM DR BARRY WHITE AND MARCUS WHITE FROM NEWHAIR INSTITUTE MELBOURNE VICTORIA. THEY ARE BUTCHERS.

RnAo~ My MAn...

I'm Right In the HEArt Of the City....

DR. KNudsen HAs BEEn AwesOme Bro... As Of NOw He HAs GIveN me toNs Of FEEdbAck (emotional SuppoRt) And MAyBE DowN the LIne I Might Get Him to Do Some Work On ME...

ReaLLy CArIng MAn...And I Know HE DID JOhn BUrgO's HAir!! THe FElla On CATchPHRASe....

RnAo~ Thanks For PuttiNg forth YOur INsight As THis ONly HElps THe CAuse!!!!

~PArABle~

If you NEed anY assistance Rnao Or any1 else in sydney let me know and I'll hook you Up

~PAraBLE~

Arfy It's an HOnour to HAve gotten Some feedbacK from you as I've followed your Story cloSely!!

YOu Got it right On brotha!! They Should of turnEd me Away...And Like you said patient screening should not be taken lightly!!

In regards to the scar, You are correct It is quite horrifc for the small amount of grafts which were apparently harvested! Now that I think about it their graft count may not even be accurate..(The density's that low)!

Their greedy business meN and I would say they are like the Bosley's and MHR's of AustraLia!!

If only I had KnowN beTTER!!

Once Again keep away From Dr. BArry White and 'NEwHAirClinic' In Melbourne/Sydney Australia!!

~pArABlE~

Sorry ya'll I've HAd a late night at work!!

The Clinic IS National Hair Institute or 'NHI'

Keep away from these Butchers in Sydney/mElbourne Australia...

(Must point out...apparently it has no affiliation with NHI in USA)

• Administrators

Parable,

I appreciate you bringing your results to my attention and to this online community. All physicians must be held accountable for their Actual results and patient care. I too must be held accountable for who is recommended on this community.

This and other online discussion groups have played an important role in making sure that reality matches promotional claims.

Like you, I feel very disappointed with the results of your surgery and the apparent lack of post op care. Now that I have seen your photos I agree that your results are not on pare with what they should be on virtually all counts.

Until you brought this to my attention, I had never gotten any negative feedback regarding Dr. White or his clinic. All information I had indicated that they were doing quality follicular unit hair transplantation. Unfortunately, I no longer have confidence in their ability to consistantly deliver top results.

As we all know, much is at stake with hair transplant surgery. So as of today I have removed Dr. White and all his information from this site for those seeking quality hair restoration in Australia. I appologize for my part in presenting Dr. White as leading hair restoration physician.

I ask that others on this site take the time like Parable to hold doctors and me accountable if they find that any surgeons recommended on this site ever do less than excellent work with quality service.

Parable please keep us all posted on your progress with Dr. Knudsen. I'm sure other potential patients in Australia would like to learn more about him and his practice.

Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

I respect the fact that you assume some of the responsibility. An apology is a good start...now, how about finding someone to help him get repaired -- its one thing to apologize; its another to make things right.

These statements must also be retracted:

1) "In Melbourne, Sydney, and the Gold Coast Barry White, M.D. performs large sessions of all microscopic hair transplants full time and his work is excellent."

2) "Dr. Barry White and Dr. Jennifer Martinick perform large sessions of excellent all follicular unit hair transplantation. You will not find better work anywhere else in the world. (They appear when one "clicks" on Australia.)

Big1

icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Big1 on December 25, 2003 at 07:01 PM.]

Pat, Thankyou for doing the right thing!

But like my man 'Big 1' said you still haven't completely deleted his info/bio off the Hairtransplantnetwork. (They appear when one "clicks" on Australia.)!

Also I'd like to hear from you in private aswell.. I appreciate what you've been doing

but their are 'other' things you and I need to sought out~ (And you know what I mean!! icon_cool.gif)~

"I too must be held accountable for who is recommended on this community"

Well to all the boys out there this is the first victory!! At least nobody else is going to be butchered by Barry White based on the recommendation of this site..

But the battle has just begun... KEEp ya heads up Fellas

~PArAbLE~

• Administrators

I deactivated Dr. White's information page/clinic info. The Australia page, which still references him, will be changed shortly by my web programer who is away on Xmas vacation.

As for getting quality medical attention, according to Parable, he is now meeting with well known and well regarded physicians to do any potential corrective work.

Pat

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

I applaud you Pat, I am sure it is hard to remove someone from your list and sever that tie. But it is the right thing to do, if you think any doctor is under-performing or over-selling.

Honestly, there a few doctors I would like to see added (and a couple already there who I think should be reviewed more closely). The higher the caliber of your list, the more power it will have, and the better it reflects back on you. I encourage you to run a "tight ship".

I wish doctors would get the message that every single case is incredibly important. This surgery has too much long term impact on the patient's entire life to tolerate any less-than-great results.

Pat, you deserve credit for pulling a doctor from the list based on a patient's complaint. Give yourself a high-five.

• Administrators

Arfy,

I appreciate you recognizing that it is hard to remove a physician under these circumstances. But you are right that it needs to be done to keep standards high.

I feel the feedback gathered on this open discussion forum is useful not only to visitors but to me in testing claims against reality.

I encourage you and all visitors with real knowledge about particular hair restoration physicians, the good and the bad, to openly share your info on this forum.

Please feel free to provide your opinion on the specific physicians recommended on this site that you feel may need a further review. I'm also interested in learning about physicians who should be included.

However, let's start this as a new topic in the forum "Hair Transplant Clinics and Surgeons" entitled "Which physicians do you think should or should not be recommened on the Hair Transplant Network?"

I will start this topic in the hope that you and others will visit this new topic and provide such valuable feedback.

Currently only about one out of 8 physicians who apply to be recommended are accepted after review.

However, I try to be careful to state on all the physician finder pages that physicians are recommended to provide a quality option for a consultation in each area. I also spell out that patients are encouraged to look beyond those recommended and must in all cases do their due dilligence in reviewing all physicians, recommended or not.

Thanks in advance for such input.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

In "Bad icon_eek.gifHT experience in Australia", a post made in late September on page 2 (in the "Hair Transplant Experience" topic) poster Thomas J refused to identify the doctor with whom he had a bad HT experience. Interestingly enough

another post (in the same thread) denounced Barry White -- 3 MONTHS AGO!!!

I wonder how many people could have avoided "Dr." BARRY WHITE -- if this is indeed the same doctor being repudiated in the previously mentioned thread -- over a period of 90 days.

We must be especially forthright (and vocal) about BAD HT experiences. Not to sound overly fascist but it is probably a good idea to not merely request, but instead demand, that the identity of doctors (who sell shit results) be revealed.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=7466060861&m=9856036813

Pat wrote, "Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying."

If we intend to "be real" then we had better improve at recognizing red flags.

Big 1...

I have to agree with you 100%!!

If a doctor does lousy work then the public definately has a right to know...

I don't see it in the sense as degrading the doctor but more in the fact that it educates those who are researching the procedure!!

If A doctor is not up to par then he has no right performing mediocre work...

Nobody deserves that treatment...

I would of so much rather had gotten an excellent job the first time round as opposed to going through all this commotion just to get me looking decent again...

~I say Speak Up~

~ParAblE~

Big 1. That was me that told about the poor quality of DR BARRY WHITE... it was last december or so or it might have bben in janurary. I asked if a donor scar over 7-8 mm was normal and if raised grafts where normal.. everyone on here told me to stay away. I was under the rna but i got a new pc and i can't remember the password. Pat if you can email me my password so i can log on as rna.. the email you have on the system is rnaopl@optusnet.com.au but it has changed. you can see my email on the registration page.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks HAns and Pat for removing his info!

But I was just checking the hairtransplant network and if you scroll down to 'Victoria' under the 'Australia' section you still have his details up!!!

Please remove them A.S.A.P

Thanks icon_smile.gif

~PARAbLE~