ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3117 grafts "14 months" SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?---ARMANI said he would bring a suit against me.I do not pretend.what I posted are all fact!BUT I have no help.ARMANI RUIN ME AND WOULD bring a suit against me.I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?I need money to repair.SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?

3117 grafts "14 months" SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?---ARMANI said he would bring a suit against me.I do not pretend.what I posted are all fact!BUT I have no help.ARMANI RUIN ME AND WOULD bring a suit against me.I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?I need money to repair.SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?

The day doing the procedure with Armani on 18.12.2008. 2 times minoxidil daily, I am healthy,no disease.no wig...doing the procedure only on the zone1 and zone 2,total 3117

The day doing the procedure with Armani on 18.12.2008. 2 times minoxidil daily, I am healthy,no disease.no wig...doing the procedure only on the zone1 and zone 2,total 3117

Any doctor that would ever consider to sue his own patient, whether as a threat or not, after the patient has his appearance ruined causing him extreme psychological harm, deserves to be... Just my opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI GUYS IM BACK!!!

sorry for anyone following any of my posts i suddenly had to shoot off on personal issues and have been away from a computer for 3 months almost. i have continued to loose more TRANSPLANTED grafts and am going to something done this year at somepoint any quetions just ask cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

hi Einstein, Chanyouze case was the one i really hope to witness a certain ending to it. Its very frustrating but on the other hand, its hard to blame someone who is traumatised not by very bad results but a potential legal law suit. Its just one of those unhappy endings that happens in life

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

well i hope he did get something sorted becuase i for one can say that his results were far worse than mine and i suffer day in day out with coping with coping with poor results. but anyone reasding this who may also may be put off speaking out becuase of the lawsuit letter take my word for it that the letter is a load of sh*t becuase nothing will ever come of it and armani backed down asap

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Well, while I don't wish to hijack this thread, I will tell you that I actually think my case is pretty bad too. I took many pics which I haven't really found the time to crop my face out of so that I can post them. I am also going to be going as far as having my website designer build me a website strictly for myself and all those who have been butchered by Armani also to inform the public. In North America we have a freedom of rights and the freedom of speech to which no surgeon in the world can take away from us, not even through threatening lawsuit letters. They will be brought to light.

Hi Balboa,

Sorry, I tried to send you a private message instead of using this tread but couldn't. I recently had a procedure with Armani, I've posted my current progress here.

In terms of your experience, if you had the hairline done, how long did the redness stay for? Do you still have tiny bumps in your hairline or have they gone? Would really like to hear your thoughts on my pictures under 'HT with Dr Armani'.

Thanks

Ark

first to replay to Einstein

i remember talking to you along time back and you were on similar boat to me with Armani

i also told Alvi Armani i would create a website to show the world what krooks they are so but haven't got round to it as im not all that skilled on web design but if you do start it let me know and ill will contribute all i can with server costs etc as i want to get all are pics up in 1 place that's easily found by Google.

to reply to ark.

if you do a seach on my name you will see all my posts and you will be able to track down my pics.

you will see how bad they are and yes i had hairline done and im extreamly sorry to say that those bumps are not normal and will be there forever unless a treatment becomes available to get rid of such scaring (fingers crossed)

so yes there still on my head 2 years later but the redness is normal and that lasted on me for about 10 months total as im quite light skinned and fiar complextion.

the one thing that i never expected was for my hair to grow quite well upto 4 month stage and i had very thick hair at the right side and looked promising as far as growth went,

but then as i got to the 12 month stage they started falling out and have continued to do so, my guess is that the grafts were placed too shallow hence the bumps and they eventually pulled free and shed, or most of the hairs were taken from unsafe area on my head.

my left side never really took off atall tho and didn't get much growth maybe 20% tops im now left with about 35% on right side from what it was at the 3-4 months stage

also they made one side of my hairline lower than the other and it looked lopsided and stupid that was a concern from instantly getting out of the chair and looking in the mirror i cant describe the anxiety

im hoping to go to Belgium to have some repair work done with dr bisanga but im being very careful this time and looking at every nut an cranny of the web to see results

link me to your pics so i dont have to find them anything else you want to know just ask im happy to help

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hi Balboa,

Link to my pictures. Would appreciate your thoughts.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/159151-3100-fue-dr-armani.html

Luckly for me my native hairline was low as it was, so I didn't have to get it any lower other than from the sides where it has receded. This where the small bumps are most prominent as well.

this is my head at 3MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS PERIOD if your struggling to find on here

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0BQ/ScxN85ksIXI/AAAAAAAAABE/hRdZFGGeVnQ/s1600-h/IMG_1234.jpg

ALOT OF IMPROVEMENT AT 4 MONTH 3 WEEK PERIOD

(the flash in the pic makes the dot scars less noticable and also with the light being behind the head rather than in front it casts a shadow making it look thicker than it is although i must say at this period my hair was promising and looked like it would be ok as far as growth but then as the months passed the grafts shed and never returned)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0BQ/SeiAQj2fnuI/AAAAAAAAABM/hGRm2MnmROk/s1600-h/IMG_1240.jpg

do you see the stupid lopsided hairline they gave me with all the silly little hairs growing weird. i dont understand why he couldn't do matching sides it would of turned out better with less scarring.

HERE IS ALOT MORE PICS SO YOU CAN SEE MY ISSUES

http://armani-fue-2009.blogspot.com/

THEN THE IMPORTANT 12 MONTH STAGE

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0BQ/TTUCCvfL6dI/AAAAAAAAAC0/qM-EPN-tT2w/s1600/12%2BNovember%2B2009%2B11%2BMonths%2BPost%2BOpp.jpg

And more loads more pics

http://armanifue-2009.blogspot.com/

There you go Ark hope to god yours turn out better i wouldn't wish what ive been through on my worst enemy (infact i would, Dr Armani)

IMG_1234.jpg

Edited by Balboa

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 3 years later...

Man... The stories of Armani and pictures of his work make me sick... I'm feel so bad for anyone that went to him... He is lower than scum.