ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

Chanyouze,

Dr. Armani has analysed your latest after pictures and compared them to your before pictures.

The assessment is as follows:

1- Alvi Armani worked in zones 1 and 2, and 4 for at total of 3000 grafts. Zone 1 at medium density and zone 2 at low density. We put 500 grafts in zone 4 for minimum coverage.

2- Alvi Armani did not work in zones 3.

3- Unfortunately you have continued to loose hair in the areas transplanted, the hair you currently see is what has been implanted.

4- Sadly in your case your hair loss is progressive, you may continue to loose more hair in the future which may require an additional procedure to thicken your result.

5- Please remember that you are not at your final result yet and that you have 3-5 months of further growth and thickening. We understand that waiting for your final result can be trying, but patience and following post op instructions is the best you can do at this time.

6- Please follow the post operative instructions exactly.

We wish you the best in your hair loss treatments.

2.jpg.2cfb3592d48fc5b765d3c268da6958ea.jpg

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Armani is a hair mill and everyone knows it. Everyone also knows that Pats recieved another strip procedure in his crown and not fue hence why he waited nearly three years to show everyone his crown result. No way this guy lost that much native hair in this much time, especially if he was on propecia. Convenient and typical excuse for your clinic Pats. The work looks horrbile and there is a good reason Armani is not recommended on this site yet you continue to post here. Hairsite is where your cheerleaders are and where evryone believees you can get 10,000 fue grafts in 4 hrs, lol. Stay away from Armani at all costs, unless you want to end up like this guy.

Balboa said it best, this is not patient care, this is robbery, and worse, you are ruining peoples lives. Keep up the good work over there Pats.

• Like 1

hdude, what are you talking about? Pats just waited all those years because as Master knows, the crown takes time to grow. icon_redface.gif

And cmon, everyone knows that Master stopped performing strip and became a FUE maesotro long ago.... icon_redface.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

This is a sad case and I really feel for you Chanyouze.

It's also sad that the Armani clinic is behaving the way it is but I guess it's damage limitation and they have to stand by their technique.

Chanyouze has had a failed surgery. There's no getting round that. The hair transplant hasn't improved his appearance and he would without a doubt look better now if he hadn't had the surgery.

In Chanyouze 5 and 8 month pictures it's actually zone 3 that looks the MOST dense and as Pats said "Alvi Armani DID NOT work in zone 3". Go figure!

The areas where Armani DID work (1,2 and 4) look thinner.

It's pretty obvious that Chanyouze suffered significant shockloss in the areas where Armani dense packed.

This visible shockloss at 5 and 8 months has failed to return and coupled with a low yield, Chanyouze has been left with a poor cosmetic result.

Patient characteristics do come into play to be fair to Armani and even the most careful doctors can cause shockloss but dense packing is a risk, we know that. That's why most doctors avoid it and I don't think any go anywhere near as dense as the "Armani technique" for that very reason.

There's always going to be a greater risk of shockloss and low yield by going in ultra dense with big numbers. Quite simply, more trauma is inflicted and there is a greater risk of the native hairs not recovering.

I think it's unfair for Pats/ Armani to imply that the end result is a consequence of natural progressive hairloss. Shifting the blame completely onto Chanyouze is bad form. He hasn't continued to "loose hair in the areas transplanted", his scalp has gone through a major trauma as a result of the dense pack and his existing hair has been destroyed/ damaged.

"Following the post operative instructions exactly", will do nothing now. The damage has been done by the surgery but I hope for Chanyouze's sake that the damaged native follicles will recover given time.

Pats/Armani is correct when they say that you are not at your final result. I don't know how they had the audacity to write their other comments but at least they're right about waiting for another 5 months. Further surgery isn't advised at this stage in my opinion. Fingers crossed, there is still a chance your native hairs will eventually recover and give you back your density.

Hang in there mate.

hdude, what are you talking about? Pats just waited all those years because as Master knows, the crown takes time to grow. icon_redface.gif

And cmon, everyone knows that Master stopped performing strip and became a FUE maesotro long ago.... icon_redface.gif

Nice sarcasm Thana lol

after reading PATS recent post regarding the situation with this guy i felt sick, its unbelievable that he would try to shift the blame onto natural hairloss when its quite obviously its Shock loss to the extreme due to overpacking, Anyone with half a brain cell can see how ignorant the clinic are to there methods and the truth, and will know to stay well away from them, i think everytime pats posts he just makes it worse for his clinic as it just shows how low they willing to slide.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Its got nothing to do with natural hairloss, what a load of BS. Very convienient that he lost all of his head hair after his HT with Armani and all that is left is Armani's plugs, I say plugs because that is what Armani does.

The guy needs to go out of business, he is wrecking peoples lives.

I hope these posts inform a lot of curious people that he is a very bad doctor.

There is a lot of anger directed at Armani and I wonder how it sits with him. It obviously can't be great for business but I doubt it's had a huge impact based on his reach.

To be fair to the doctor he is a skilled surgeon. He can and does get good results. He can extract and plant grafts and the results can sometimes look very good when supported by native hair. The problem I see is that he applies the same "brute force" technique to each and every patient. It's his chosen technique that's at fault and it was inevitable that the results would catch up with him.

If you pack in big numbers a low yield will still look fine. Lowering the hairline and closing the temples will make someone look more youthful, which let's face it, is the name of the game.

For some it will work. Someone with minimal hairloss who will maintain and has resilient scalp hairs that can withstand the trauma will probably look pretty good, possibly for life. That's his ideal market. Unfortunately they aren't many of those long term.

For everyone of these lucky patients, there will be many more who don't have these ideal characteristics, their hair may shock or their MPB will progress and they will have real issues a few years down the line.

What Armani calls " Zone 1 at MEDIUM density and zone 2 at LOW density" on Chanyouzhe, is HIGH density when compared to most other doctors. This is what has caused the shock on Chanyouzhe.

I'm only expressing my opinions and I don't know hair/ surgery like Armani and Pats, but I have to ask Pats something.

Pats... is Armani's statement saying that Chanyouzhe's hairloss in the areas transplanted is the result of his natural MPB progression that would have occurred in the same timescale with or without surgery? Would he really have naturally progressed to a Norwood 6 in 10 months?

That's how it reads but is this actually what is implied?

yes and im not sure if you agree but from the pic PATS posted it looks like they have gone way too low for on the hairline once again and i dont think it suits the guy.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by Pats205:

Chanyouze,

Dr. Armani has analysed your latest after pictures and compared them to your before pictures.

The assessment is as follows:

1- Alvi Armani worked in zones 1 and 2, and 4 for at total of 3000 grafts. Zone 1 at medium density and zone 2 at low density. We put 500 grafts in zone 4 for minimum coverage.

2- Alvi Armani did not work in zones 3.

3- Unfortunately you have continued to loose hair in the areas transplanted, the hair you currently see is what has been implanted.

4- Sadly in your case your hair loss is progressive, you may continue to loose more hair in the future which may require an additional procedure to thicken your result.

5- Please remember that you are not at your final result yet and that you have 3-5 months of further growth and thickening. We understand that waiting for your final result can be trying, but patience and following post op instructions is the best you can do at this time.

6- Please follow the post operative instructions exactly.

We wish you the best in your hair loss treatments.

Wow! I am stunned. He got maybe 25% growth.

You should be offering him a full refund. Thats the way to handle bad growth whether it was your clinics fault or not.

chanyouzhe

the only advice i can give you is just take allot and i mean a hell of allot of time to take the next step contact as many doctors as possible and see who you think can offer you the best repair,

although you are stuck with your extremely poor results to say the least just try and take some comfort in the fact that you are not alone and that your 1 of many who have fallen under the Armani butchered category

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i have been following this thread for some time and i really feel bad for u chan...

i mean, for us who opted to go under HT must have really cared a lot abt our MPB and for u to lose even more before u started out... that pain is tough.

wish u all the best and be sure that the community here shares ur worries!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

HA what a joke ive just been on the offical armani site and they have set up there own FORUM showing all there pics, i have just added my own pics to it to see if they take them off, it will just show how *** they are if they will only keep the pics on there that they feel are good advertising and remove everything else.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

45 mins at 2.30am thats all my topic and pictures lasted on the armani site, ill just keep onening new accounts and reset my router to change the IP and keep posting them on there i have nothing better to do

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I direct this questons to Pats205, why did you take off the pics and story that Balboa put on Armani's website? I found the account and pics to be very factual and accurate, nothing hidden.

If you cant own up to your failures you should be out of business.

Just pay back the people that you have maimed so they can go on with thier lives FFS!

Most of you on here inc Bill know that i can rant on about Armani and get a little carried away with my posts lol, sometimes leading to insults etc. that are not allowed on here.

im just passionate about naming and shaming this clinic so other peoples self confidence isn't prematurely murdered by these guys.

i must say when i posted my topic on the Armani site i did not use any insults i basically showed my results and said that i wasn't 100% satisfied, non of the sites Terms were broken and my post was 100% legal and truthful. i did not rant on like i do on here and didn't make a big deal over it.

However they still removed the post.

I must say i cant blame them because they obviously don't want bad press on there own site

so im not atall surprised by this,

i will still continue to keep re-posting the topic to the Armani site under different IP addresses as it only takes 2 seconds to register with no email confirmation needed,

i have my topic copy and paste-able saved in a document so it basicly all i need to do is delete cookies reset my router, resister with a BS name and paste my topic with the imageshack links all included,

it normally stays on about an hour and i have done it 3 times so far and will continue to do so just for one reason being that some people even if not many will get to see the results on there site and i will have saved those lives icon_wink.gif

refer to me now only as Superbalboa. i go out of my way to save those in trouble from the hands of Dr Armani lol. JK LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I know there isn't always the best feelings between this site and Hair Loss Help, but I just felt the need to cut and paste this post from HLH for several reasons. One, it was made by Shane, who has now disappeared, and two, his BS would never have been tolerated here.

I apologize if I violated any rules by posting this. If so, please feel free to remove it.

I only post it in order to dispute Pats205 explanation to ChanYouZhe that his result is due to normal progression of male pattern baldness.

According to this post, made by Shane O'Quinn, the Alvi Armani clinic can predict future hair loss by various means: mapping for miniaturization and family history. Were either of these methods used in ChanYouZhe's case?

Shouldn't they have been able to predict the astoundingly rapid hair loss he was about to undergo and waited until his hair loss pattern was stabilized and obvious before performing surgery?

What would be really helpful if ChanYouZhe has any pictures from the previous several years showing the rate of his hair loss before the procedure, and the rate of his hair loss after the surgery.

Below is Shane's post...

(link removed)

12/04/2007 09:10 AM

You can predict one's balding pattern by looking for signs of miniaturization and gathering information about the patient's family history of hair loss. While not 100%, nothing is, it's a good estimate and often used to evaluate your donor area, the size etc.

- That's a fact

Some of you guys do make me smile, honestly.

Thank you.

Edited: 12/04/2007 at 09:12 AM by Alvi Armani