Absolute Hair Clinic|DR Ratchathorn (Dr Bonus)|4000 Grafts|Dec 2023

romeo_gent

• 2 weeks later...

Week 4 Updates:
Shedding has started at week 3. By week 4, I think >50% of the implanted hairs have shedded, along with some shock loss as well. Honestly, even though I am fully aware of the ugly dugly phase but I still am hit by it, especially looking at the mirror every morning. I also feel itchy with both donor and recipient and started to apply the medicine (TA1% + antibiotic) solutions that Dr provided to me during the surgery trip.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 2.13.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 2.13.22 PM.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, romeo_gent said:

Week 4 Updates:
Shedding has started at week 3. By week 4, I think >50% of the implanted hairs have shedded, along with some shock loss as well. Honestly, even though I am fully aware of the ugly dugly phase but I still am hit by it, especially looking at the mirror every morning. I also feel itchy with both donor and recipient and started to apply the medicine (TA1% + antibiotic) solutions that Dr provided to me during the surgery trip.

Everything is looking great 👍🏼 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

Hi Romeo, why is she called "Dr Bonus"?

Thai people always have a nick name and is more commonly referred to by nick name in day-to-day conversation. A formal name is typically used for formal occasion. As shiba correctly said so.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it was a very constructive discussion.

You may mention Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, but the key partner is equally talented in hair transplantation, Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong, also from Thailand.

Pay for yourself. Real hurt: I chose Thailand's Absolute Hair Clinic (AHC). My intended physician is Dr. Ratchathorn. She is also the doctor who owns the clinic, and together with Dr. Kongkiat, she takes care of my case closely. Have a Cert ABHRS + ISHRS + WORLD-class FISHRS available. The other, known as Dr. Kongkiat, has the same ability, depending on whether it is convenient to choose between female and male doctors.

Reason for choosing: Choose Dr. Ratchathorn too. It is believed that women pay special attention to detail. The main factor is choosing this clinic instead of another. Confident in special Cert standards for a wide range of cases for Thais and foreigners. You're a real professional doctor.

My personal opinion is that my hair transplant is not cheap. To be honest, don't be cheap. Seeing a wounded man grow his hair repaired around 2 or his hair not grow is not funny at all. Because the hair in the occipital area is used to grow the missing hair (donor area), each person is not equal.

The hairline came out unattractive and unnatural; I still remember how bad it felt before planting. Thin-haired, bald people before. Despite my lack of confidence, I still remember it well.

Price: Case FUE 3,800 graph, the price is about 271,000 bath/round, a little hundred, you can see that almost 4,000 graphs. Quite a bit. Treat the whole front and half of the head. I asked if it was worth it. I felt my hair was dense. You don't need to worry about the wind blowing through your hair.

P.S. The doctor has additional hair care courses and pays for your expenses (with a discount), such as PRP and cell therapy.

High price for Thais, but for foreigners, the currency is higher, and it is considered very cheap. The price and everything in the patient's view have been used before.

Edited by tonybecool
Change information.

Excellent write up and documentation of your procedure / experience  which will be invaluable to people looking at this clinic / surgeon. Wish you the best growth 

5 hours ago, tonybecool said:

Wow, it was a very constructive discussion.

You may mention Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, but the key partner is equally talented in hair transplantation, Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong, also from Thailand.

Pay for yourself. Real hurt: I chose Thailand's Absolute Hair Clinic (AHC). My intended physician is Dr. Ratchathorn. She is also the doctor who owns the clinic, and together with Dr. Kongkiat, she takes care of my case closely. Have a Cert ABHRS + ISHRS + WORLD-class FISHRS available. The other, known as Dr. Kongkiat, has the same ability, depending on whether it is convenient to choose between female and male doctors.

Reason for choosing: Choose Dr. Ratchathorn too. It is believed that women pay special attention to detail. The main factor is choosing this clinic instead of another. Confident in special Cert standards for a wide range of cases for Thais and foreigners. You're a real professional doctor.

My personal opinion is that my hair transplant is not cheap. To be honest, don't be cheap. Seeing a wounded man grow his hair repaired around 2 or his hair not grow is not funny at all. Because the hair in the occipital area is used to grow the missing hair (donor area), each person is not equal.

The hairline came out unattractive and unnatural; I still remember how bad it felt before planting. Thin-haired, bald people before. Despite my lack of confidence, I still remember it well.

Price: Case FUE 3,800 graph, the price is about 271,000 bath/round, a little hundred, you can see that almost 4,000 graphs. Quite a bit. Treat the whole front and half of the head. I asked if it was worth it. I felt my hair was dense. You don't need to worry about the wind blowing through your hair.

P.S. The doctor has additional hair care courses and pays for your expenses (with a discount), such as PRP and cell therapy.

High price for Thais, but for foreigners, the currency is higher, and it is considered very cheap. The price and everything in the patient's view have been used before.

Hi tony, guess you use translator... some pointers not exactly clear what do you mean. But, I am guessing you also did a transplant with Dr Bonus. So, I wanted to wish you happy growth. If you can, a few photos or start your own review, would really be helpful. 

4 hours ago, O-Myles59 said:

Excellent write up and documentation of your procedure / experience  which will be invaluable to people looking at this clinic / surgeon. Wish you the best growth 

Thank you Myles... I think Dr Bonus deserve some positive attention. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, romeo_gent said:

Thank you Myles... I think Dr Bonus deserve some positive attention. 

Most people are unaware, but most of the Absolute Hair Clinic results are hers. She deserves a lot of attention, she is highly underrated.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

This is my 6th week after operations. I started to feel really itchy with my scalp. Sometimes, I can't help but to scratch it hard. The more I scratch, the more itchy it gets.

I wonder if this is normal as I read from others that acnes and itch will start when the new hair is trying to grow..... or.... I need to consult doctor?

On 12/30/2023 at 1:17 PM, romeo_gent said:

Week 4 Updates:

Happy growing. I wish you all the best. The work looks clean. 

it seems like you are having shock loss in both recipient and donor area ? Since it looks like you had more hairs in the recipient area before the procedure and also the donor looks quite stressed but hopefully it will be healed in the next months... 

Edited by Reina

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just completed week 12 (3 months) and took some photos. I didn't take many photos in the last 2 months as it is the hibernating period. There is not a lot of growth. Upon checking with Dr, she said that it takes 3 months after shedding for the hair follicles to enter new growth. It means I have to wait 4 months (post operations) to see any real improvement. So far, I notice some improvement compared to week 4 photos. Planted hairs are not 100% shedded off, perhaps some 20% remains. And according to the doctor, some new growth are observed.

image.thumb.png.a400d915474480be523ffbafae35605d.png

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 8.14.48 PM.png

• Administrators

Everything is looking right on track 🙌

View my thread

21 hours ago, 718S said:

Thank you for the update. Really curious to see how you look at 4 months when growth has started more!

thank you for your kind words. I look forward to it myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...