Absolute Hair Clinic|DR Ratchathorn (Dr Bonus)|4000 Grafts|Dec 2023

romeo_gent

10 hours ago, wr1015 said:

Any updates on this

All of the Ratchathorn cases went under the radar haha. So eager to see more. Her work always looks incredibly clean.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Please don’t forget about us. We’d love to see an update 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, thanks for the kind interest and follow up. I’m now exactly 4.5 months post surgery. Although it is not looking bad, I still feel the growth is not as much as I expect. Upon consulting doctor, I increase the minoxidil dosage from 1.25mg to 2.5mg about 1 week ago. Doctor did tell me that my growth is already above average and remind me of the patience I am lacking. 
here are some quick pictures taken few minutes ago. You can be the judge and share your feedback if you think my hair growth is good or otherwise. Thank you in anticipation!! 🙏🫡

IMG_4097.jpeg

IMG_4098.jpeg

IMG_4099.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

Edited by romeo_gent

24 minutes ago, romeo_gent said:

Hi guys, thanks for the kind interest and follow up. I’m now exactly 4.5 months post surgery. Although it is not looking bad, I still feel the growth is not as much as I expect. Upon consulting doctor, I increase the minoxidil dosage from 1.25mg to 2.5mg about 1 week ago. Doctor did tell me that my growth is already above average and remind me of the patience I am lacking. 
here are some quick pictures taken few minutes ago. You can be the judge and share your feedback if you think my hair growth is good or otherwise. Thank you in anticipation!! 🙏🫡

IMG_4097.jpeg

IMG_4098.jpeg

IMG_4099.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

I think you're on track. You should see a lot of improvement in the next couple months.

• Thanks 1

I think it looks very good!

I've seen cases who have come quite a bit further at 4.5 months. But I have also seen A LOT of cases who had less growth at 4.5 months.

Many cases seem to grow fairly slow and then suddenly hit the "BOOM" stage, which seems to vary anywhere from month 5 to 8, or sometimes even later.

Please keep us posted and fingers crossed you will get solid growth the coming months!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Looks really good on track 🙏

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.