Dr. Pittella - 12.898 grafts - 41 years old

Hello everyone at HTN,
I'm Antonio Marcio, and I'm thrilled to share my hair transplant journey with all of you. I believe that exchanging experiences is crucial for those considering or already on this path.

Recently, I underwent a two-day surgery with Dr. Felipe Pittella to address my Norwood grade 7.
In total, 12,898 grafts were implanted, totaling 26,254 hairs, including those harvested from my beard.

Surprisingly, despite the extraction of numerous follicles, my donor area looks remarkably well.

I'm eager to exchange thoughts and experiences with you. If you have any questions or want more details, feel free to ask. 

Let's embark on this journey together.
Best regards.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 07.55.05.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 07.42.04 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 07.42.04.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 16.49.00.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 16.48.58 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 16.48.58.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please keep updating. I'm rooting for you and a great result. I also just recently reached out to Dr. Pittela and am waiting for a consultation date. How long was it from your consultation till your actual surgery?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr. Today was the first day of my life that I was moved by a procedure, your procedure! Dude, you have no idea, you can even see the results, but you won't feel what I'm feeling right now, it's as if I didn't have an arm or a leg, and you simply put it on.
Thank you very much and I will never forget the person you are and how professional you are!
Stay with God my friend.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 10.00.38 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 10.00.38.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Looking good.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Just now, Antonio Marcio Prado said:

Quick 5 months update

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 16.16.51.jpeg

Now that’s a comparison 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.