Eugenix Hair Science| Dr Arika Bansal | Dr Somesh |2312 grafts | Hair Line Restoration || 21st July, 2023

10 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Too early to panic, imo. By month 6, it's roughly 50% growth.

Honestly, give it 9 months; if it's still super see through by then, it's likely time to look elsewhere. For context, many slower growers and crown growth seem to get significant improvement around months 8 - 9. I think waiting the full 12 months to assess is silly. By month 10, it'll be clear.

True. Since I got frontal area only. I was hoping for better results by month 6. Now, almost month7, I am feeling it is no better.

• Moderators

It will probably mature and thicken up a little bit more up to month 12.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I think it’s still early to tell. I went to eugenix also and I’m about to update with month 5 in a couple of days. Everyone is different and growths are different. 

me for example has been an insane change from month 3-4-5 which I think is early.  

i wouldn’t call it failed just yet but I understand. 

The pictures are concerning but on the positive side you have four months left. I won't be too much optimistic at this point and I can understand your disappointment.

I can also see slight cobblestoning near your hairline hope I am wrong.

It's better you wait till one year mark and then decide with which doctor you want to fix.

What Eugenix has to say?

@Eugenix Hair Sciences  @Eugenix Hair Science 

Can you reply on this? why you did such a terrible job at the placing grafts? I know your team has been trying really well to give fake optimism, but here at least people have been brutally honest. Share your opinion. 

I will also be sharing my Month-7 pics(Which is no better) in 8 days from today.

Wait 5 more months.

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

• Administrators

I see you created a thread to link to this thread. Please keep this thread on topic. If you have concerns about your results you should consult with the clinic @Eugenix Hair Sciences

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ditto see the cobblestoning… I can see you wished to get an aggressive lowering of your hairline but I cant really grasp why Eugenix would agree to lower your hairline so much with you being 28 years only and clearly had an aggressive (and diffuse) hairloss.

Edited by donpizmeov

8 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

Ditto see the cobblestoning… I can see you wished to get an aggressive lowering of your hairline but I cant really grasp why Eugenix would agree to lower your hairline so much with you being 28 years only and clearly had an aggressive (and diffuse) hairloss.

what is cobblestoning?

• Valued Contributor

If you commenced topical minoxidil three months after surgery you could be causing a shed due to the drug. Stay with the drug now that you are on it and continue to post each month or keep pics of the same time each month. Hair transplantation is a frustrating journey and requires patience. All the best!

In my previous comment i did mention about cobblestoning and your current pictures clearly shows it.

This is indeed a poor result from Eugenix. I know you have few more months left but don't expect any miracle...

What Eugenix has to say about this?

The clear cobblestoning is alarming to say the least. 

Hopefully Eugenix can chip in here and offer some sort of solution. I’ve seen some stellar results over the years from them but recently as they’ve expanded the quality isn’t as consistent. They should offer you a top tier repair free of charge in my opinion. 

Hello @shadow_god,

I can see that growth so far is not the best, by any means do you have a proper picture where you have combed your hair well. I would suggest waiting for another 4-5 months. Hairline zone will surely thicken up. 

P.s- I have heard good post care by the clinic, wait for 12 months and see how the results are. The picture below doesn't looks too bad for a results at 7 months, definitely the small dots and density will mature in the coming months. 

image.thumb.png.0b37ba77104026b30f5eaac2dc742e35.png

• Valued Contributor

There seems to be a range of opinions regarding your hair transplant results. My take on this is, based on your photos,if i have to judge this outright by your pics than it is looking concerning for sure so I can totally understand your concern and the feeling of panic, but it's important to note that your situation might not be definitive yet. You still have few more months left where you can see good progress.Plus It's possible that you're experiencing a shedding phase due to medication or natural hair growth cycles, or you could be a slow grower, as some individuals see significant growth after 6-7 months.

In my opinion, it would be best to wait another 2-3 months to see how your hair progresses and than If your situation remains same than we can be certain that the outcome is poor. Some forum members have mentioned the possibility of cobblestoning, so it might be wise to have a physical examination to determine if this is the case. And what is your clinic's perspective on your current situation?

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Dear @shadow_god,

We hope this message finds you well. 

We understand that at the 7-month mark, you may have expected more visible results, but it's crucial to remember that hair transplant outcomes are fully visible by 10 to 12 months, and patience is key. As per the theoretical teachings and our extensive experience, the full results of a hair transplant typically become fully visible around the 10th to 12-month mark. During this time, the transplanted hair gradually sprout and reach the surface.

At 7 months, many of our patients actually have lower density compared to what you're currently experiencing. Each individual's healing process is unique, and it's important to keep in mind that your results may continue to improve in the coming months.

Regarding your concern about cobblestoning, it's challenging to assess the situation accurately as the pictures you've shared are somewhat hazy quality of the pictures you've provided. It's worth noting that at times when the hair has not fully grown, it can give the appearance of unevenness. However, there are some situations where patients think it's cobblestoning, but it disappears once hair fully grows. 

We understand that waiting for results can be challenging, but it's crucial not to judge the success or failure of the transplant prematurely, especially at 7 months mark. Our dedicated team of doctors and E-care professionals is here to support you every step of the way. 

Your well-being and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we are committed to ensuring that you achieve the best possible results from your hair transplant. Stay positive and wait for another 4-5 months for full results. We're here for you.

Thank You.

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Shadowgod,

Perhaps you can visit @Eugenix Hair Sciences in person so they can examine you. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@shadow_god

I saw quite early on in your pictures that you possibly had cobblestoning and from the new pictures I am 100% sure that you have cobblestoning. i have cobblestoning and it is identical to yours.
Quite sad because it is 100% the clinic's fault and nothing to do with you. Getting a failed transplant can happen, but cobblestoning is incompetence and should never happen

Edited by Ajamilo