1000 grafts FUE Dr. Cooley

Logan_P

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  I'm at the 12 week mark and I am starting to feel some stubble coming through in the recipient area as I washed my hair this morning, which seems to be right on track for timing.  Super exciting!

No new pics but as they start to come in more I will do my best to document.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another update at 14 weeks.  I'm absolutely stunned at the difference and even if things stopped right now, I'd still be thrilled.  This comparison if from this morning and March of 2022.  Not subtle IMO!!  :)

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 10.27.02 AM.png

Edited by Logan_P
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 9:48 AM, Logan_P said:

Sorry, iPhone is all I have!

Try taking pics not on selfie mode. Instead, try to hold the camera backwards and take the picture with the back of the camera facing towards you. It's a little physically awkward but usually much higher resolution on older iPhones.

Very hard to see what's going on with the grainy washed out images you submitted, but definitely keep us updated.

Edited by consequence
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few long overdue updates.  I'm beyond thrilled with the results and wish I had done this 10 years ago!  

Absolutely zero regrets with my choice of surgeons and I cannot recommend Dr. Cooley highly enough.

image.thumb.png.943693bf5e48e4adc6927826270b5400.pngimage.thumb.png.0f698f14c44bb807f82a989f7f31fbaf.png

Edited by Logan_P

• Administrators

Fantastic results for such a small number of grafts 👏🏼3DAF2DC6-3EC2-4E34-AFA5-7E93F4DE9205.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Now this is a “great” result. Dr Cooley just oozes class! He upholds the highest ethical standards and the man is just gifted with planning & execution. Too often the word “great” is thrown around this forum for “good” results. 

FairPlay and a fantastic choice! 👍🏼

Edited by Tommy1991