Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic - 2180 FUE Repair 0 - 17 Months - Graft Removal and Hairline Reconstruction

The patient had previous surgery resulting in a sparse hairline with mis-angled grafts and an unnatural appearance.

MEDICATION: Finasteride
HAIR CALIBRE: Medium fine
OBJECTIVE: To remove the offending grafts and re-design and appropriately drop the hair line which was achieved with just over 2000 grafts.

BREAKDOWN FU/HAIRS
1s - 421/421
2s - 1201/2402
3s - 371/1113
4s - 187/748
TOTAL: 2180 Grafts - 4684 Hairs

AVERAGE HAIR PER FU - 2.14

VIDEO:

PRIOR TO SURGERY

9jU0WVZ.jpg

xXSz2mT.jpg

hug04Lv.jpg

ruudmic.jpg

O4YUpW0.jpg

4yuvp70.jpg

POST SURGERY

r8OrAL9.jpg

yTJCpER.jpg

i10Tcgh.jpg

JWlgi2y.jpg

JUST OVER 4 MONTHS

V6SURxE.jpg

XPpb3Rd.jpg

XuI3dUE.jpg

QUJl5ar.jpg

OYE8mg3.jpg

chX7dwS.jpg

Z2tZaWv.jpg

q0mAqeg.jpg

7 MONTHS

A9DQYNy.jpg

KWeYQDw.jpg

NRIAuMz.jpg

VjZRaIT.jpg

Mx43z8D.jpg

17 MONTHS

DwARyvs.jpg

Bc6Xy6V.jpg

S6AmsSU.jpg

XOwBImI.jpg

GOlMuhG.jpg
  • Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Looks good! Can you share how many misangled grafts the patient had, how many were removed, and how many remain/if any? 

I know removing misangled hair almost always requires multiple surgeries, so just curious what the case is here specifically in regard to that. Looks good regardless. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

HAIR CALIBRE: Medium fine

Many thanks..yes nice outcome for him and more so as a patient who had had poor surgery prior. Calibre Medium Fine. 

@HappyMan2021, this patient had approx 500 grafts from a previous surgery, very sparse growth and not all of them grew by any means and it was some punch-outs and place then the new hair line. The punch-outs were not in high density together so that also is a plus. Second photo down on post-op shows the residue of punching some out outside the new hairline on one side.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

On 3/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, sl said:

Many thanks..yes nice outcome for him and more so as a patient who had had poor surgery prior. Calibre Medium Fine. 

@HappyMan2021, this patient had approx 500 grafts from a previous surgery, very sparse growth and not all of them grew by any means and it was some punch-outs and place then the new hair line. The punch-outs were not in high density together so that also is a plus. Second photo down on post-op shows the residue of punching some out outside the new hairline on one side.

To confirm, 500 grafts were punched out? 

• Administrators
On 3/11/2023 at 4:00 PM, mrmane85 said:

To confirm, 500 grafts were punched out? 

What exactly are you questioning? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No, I think there is some mis-understanding...

So what I wrote  previously I would say is an accurate description and worth a re-read ...."this patient had approx 500 grafts from a previous surgery, very sparse growth and not all of them grew by any means and it was some punch-outs. " End Quote.

Summary of the above:- 

1.So 500 more or less first HT elsewhere.. he is not sure of the exact amount himself so this is his recollection.

2. Poor growth from the 500, not all grew, sparse appearance.

3. We punched out some of them, i.e (some of the under 500 that grew).

Hope clarifies, i.e we did not do 500 punch-outs as there were not 500 even from the first surgery..

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...