Dr. Bisanga + Dr. Kostis BHR 2167 FUE

TrainingDay

On 2/13/2023 at 5:59 PM, TrainingDay said:

Any thoughts on hairline design? I love how it turned out on the left side. On the right, I feel that it is a bit too rounded and closes off the temple too much. Thoughts? 

Looking forward to the months ahead! 

image.jpeg.efaa56945be2fb757242012f9a69da21.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.027c77d9a36f186054addb63a954da28.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.faf4e5ab9d216bc3b9690eac16baf694.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.acb2b21392115cd8f7fcd4f082b91ada.jpeg

I gotta be honest. I agree with your concerns. Hairline design looks off, IMO. Have you spoken with Bisanga regarding this issue?

On 6/20/2023 at 7:39 AM, TrainingDay said:

Month 5. Hoping for more density to come, can still see through a fair bit. 

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.34.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.36.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.36.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.36.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.35.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.34.47 PM.png

I know from your earlier post you had a bit of concern about the shape of the hairline. I think it looks great, particularly with how you style it, variation is natural and good with this, happy growing dude.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Observatory40 said:

I gotta be honest. I agree with your concerns. Hairline design looks off, IMO. Have you spoken with Bisanga regarding this issue?

I haven't brought it up. Unfortunately, too late and nothing can really be done about it now right? 

10 hours ago, DomTransplant said:

I know from your earlier post you had a bit of concern about the shape of the hairline. I think it looks great, particularly with how you style it, variation is natural and good with this, happy growing dude.

Appreciate your thoughts! In my pics, I just brushed my hair straight up to give the best view of the results. I'll post a picture of how I style/wear it. I do think it goes well with how I style it because that corner gets slightly covered.

2 hours ago, TrainingDay said:

Appreciate your thoughts! In my pics, I just brushed my hair straight up to give the best view of the results. I'll post a picture of how I style/wear it. I do think it goes well with how I style it because that corner gets slightly covered.

Yeah this would be good to see. Presuming you push it one way or another to the side it's never going to be noticed. It's also a great example of one of those things which you might notice, and if you pointed it out to someone and they really looked, maybe they could agree with you. But to me, in no way does it look off and will not be noticed in day-to-day life. It's a very small marginal concern which I don't think will be on your mind after a couple more months of growing :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow 🤩 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

This is an amazing result

4FCCAB5D-03A4-46AE-846B-544C738D0A0A.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

8 hours ago, germangal said:

Love the result. By the way, can you tell if there was still some redness present after 6 months because I had my HT 5 wks ago and I start to worry a little bit. 

honestly the redness was showing through for me up until month 6. its just now really starting to fade, so be patient! your body has to heal thousands of little wounds, and everyone's skin reacts differently.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

Wow wow! Brilliant new hairline! Love it!

thanks chuck!

2 hours ago, BaldingEye said:

Wonderful result you got there mate.

Congratulations! Time to enjoy.

thanks, definitely enjoying it this summer!

2 hours ago, thetdog666 said:

Looking good 

thanks t dog

2 hours ago, sl said:

Excellent outcome! Really happy for you and thank you for sharing such great material. You still have months ahead of you also for more to come and mature.

thank you! will post another update in a couple months 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 8/11/2023 at 1:04 PM, TrainingDay said:

good comparison melvin. at what point did your hair greed kick in for wanting more? 😂

As soon as I saw growth, I wanted more haha.

• Haha 2

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey mate, did you notice a lot more density and improvement from month 5 (to your naked eye) as you mentioned. I know the photos above look amazing and it’s a fantastic result. 

are you happy with the density so far 

On 10/9/2023 at 8:23 PM, gameover0 said:

Do you have to take any medicine or put special stuff on your hair?  

I have been taking 1mg fin/day for about a decade. Started washing with nizoral twice a week about a month after transplant. Never oral or topical min (yet)