Dr. Bisanga + Dr. Kostis BHR 2167 FUE

TrainingDay

19 hours ago, Clip said:

Hey mate, did you notice a lot more density and improvement from month 5 (to your naked eye) as you mentioned. I know the photos above look amazing and it’s a fantastic result. 

are you happy with the density so far 

Thanks man. Yeah month 5 was still kinda wispy, 6 and 7 is when I stopped worry about how it would look. I would say I am 8.5/10 happy with density. There are a couple of little weak spots that bug me but I doubt others can notice. 

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Oscarxbird said:

It looks so good - I’m looking to get one done with B&K too soon, can you share a picture of the back of the head after you next get a fresh cut pls? This has made we want to get it booked in asap..!

will take a pic next time i get a taper. i dont have any pics of the back. here is after only 2 weeks though to give you an idea 

• Administrators
On 11/17/2023 at 12:50 AM, TrainingDay said:

now at 10 months. what do you guys think? image.thumb.png.b30f8b24681ed7c896084118478f0860.pngimage.thumb.png.e1d1ff4c4e37e15da42c57c9028f7a62.png

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 12.50.31 AM.png

Wow how did I miss this 🤯

C2B37432-0848-46B6-B65E-6F698115E6D7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.