Dr. Bisanga + Dr. Kostis BHR 2167 FUE

TrainingDay

56 minutes ago, Archan said:

Oh ths shedding phase s***s...

Bt keep ur cool..u will goona be out of it soon and will enjoy ur new hair..so its worth the wait..😊

haha thanks Archan. Definitely living in a hat for the next few months.

• Valued Contributor
Just now, TrainingDay said:

haha thanks Archan. Definitely living in a hat for the next few months.

Haha...u welcome...bt do ask doctor if its fine to wear a hat for longer duration...

I didnt mean whn i said "keep ur cool" to keep it cool under the sun by wearing a hat 😅😜

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

I wouldn’t worry about the perceived gap. I’m sure there’s some shock loss in the surrounding hair follicles. Plus, when the hair starts to grow you won’t see any difference.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

One month update. Safely into ugly duckling phase. Have shed most of the hairs, especially on the right side. Feeling is starting to come back into the recipient area which is nice.

The gap on the right side is still noticeable, but not too worried about it. If you can tell once the hair is long, I can always go somewhere more local and have them drop in 50 grafts or something.

Any thoughts on hairline design? I love how it turned out on the left side. On the right, I feel that it is a bit too rounded and closes off the temple too much. Thoughts? 

Looking forward to the months ahead! 

image.jpeg.efaa56945be2fb757242012f9a69da21.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.027c77d9a36f186054addb63a954da28.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.faf4e5ab9d216bc3b9690eac16baf694.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.acb2b21392115cd8f7fcd4f082b91ada.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 4:32 AM, Spring15 said:

Hairline has a nice shape, not too straight. Also now you mention can slightly notice the right side cutting off them temple points but that that's really nitpicking. Should turn out great

definitely hard not to nitpick, ha! i just want it to be able to age nicely as well, and if its too rounded that might be tough.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gasper20 said:

Looking good so far.

Were you able to get a consultation and surgery on the same visit? It seems like a separate in person consultation is required now which can be difficult for those living in the US.

Yeah same visit. I think it was a combo of things that made that possible for me. I have been on fin for a decade, and my pattern/hair are on the easier side of procedures. @Raphael84 may be able to jump in and give some info there though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ya'll two months in. Still ugly, still a duckling. All random pains or discomforts are completely gone by now and all feeling is back in the recipient area. Nothing much else to report other than still living in my hat haha. 

image.thumb.png.9a7a342d410f87ee2360bbbf468df787.png

image.thumb.png.2de87beece8726e35222508701e48830.png

image.thumb.png.7905211adc81257c5f36ce5edbac5097.png

image.thumb.png.6499a0f770ad7cd6c670adb612eff819.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just hit the 4 month mark. Starting to see some growth. Still fairly thin and can see some scalp/redness poking through, but seems like we're on the right track. The line that I mentioned early on is definitely still prevalent. Bit of a bummer but shouldn't be too noticeable when everything is grown in and brushed. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts!

image.thumb.png.277926c135c3bed138a554990b68a6f3.png

image.thumb.png.26a5529ba4bd6ddf3d5b0a9905186292.png

image.thumb.png.b45915abe6d0c4f5295b0fa67e3bd9a5.png

image.thumb.png.7ae386aaa27f7c2de91006ec20752897.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...