Dr Buchwach: 2350 FUE Grafts

• 2 weeks later...

8 months:

I’ve arrived at the point where I don’t even think about my hair much anymore. Pretty stoked overall and am going to assume that this is very close to the final result given the amount of grafts and area we covered. So many people told me that the density was going to be pretty poor and while it can always be thicker — I am happy. Feels very age-appropriate.

Other note: No sides from oral min/fin yet either. 

IMG_4053.thumb.jpeg.e1ccc365eb05cd36883c3a6d64c61afd.jpeg

IMG_4052.thumb.jpeg.19bdb3e33eda6f15b2166d3a0d2d30e4.jpeg

IMG_4054.thumb.jpeg.c3d4633eddf7baa1d97eca3596ae98e3.jpeg

IMG_4056.thumb.jpeg.fa4c2ecf292f368b2e8279d1ba90dd90.jpegIMG_4057.thumb.jpeg.25b6695d0c1fbfce845c6f6f5f9e5098.jpeg

IMG_4058.thumb.jpeg.c325372752d6af7b31cf8352070c58ad.jpeg

IMG_4060.thumb.jpeg.404c2886be6d6bbbfbeca9f0475687ee.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

2 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Turned out to be a great result - I was skeptical since it was an American surgeon hah. Enjoy it Luke Doncic 

And right down the street from me which is one of @Melvin- Moderator’s key red flags in surgeon decision making. I’d say I lucked out though I paid a premium compared to international surgeons.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks fantastic 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, airporteffect said:

Haha, I can't imagine it getting any better tbh.

Looks like you gotta update your avatar now 👍🏼

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, airporteffect said:

I still am rocking bald photos on dating apps. I call it "reverse catfishing" 😜.

You should take a hat to your next date, they’ll assume you’re bald. Then take it off halfway through the date. 

Then

image.gif

• Haha 5

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

You may have been genetically predisposed to losing your hair but you were also an incredible candidate for growing it back once it was redistributed from the back of your head to the front. This has turned out so well. Congrats!! This is incredible.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 7:06 PM, airporteffect said:

I still am rocking bald photos on dating apps. I call it "reverse catfishing" 😜.

That would be .. dog walking?

I also don't see the density issues that you mentioned, would you say they've resolved or do things look different in person?