Dr Buchwach: 2350 FUE Grafts

3 minutes ago, duckling said:

great results at 4 months. its only going to get better in coming months. The left side of your hairline is better than right side currently.

Happy growing !

100%. It's quite common for one side to lag behind the other from what I've seen but my temples were completely bald. It's tough to tell how much fuller it will get given the implant density in that area being lower than I've seen with other cases. Some grafts definitely shed with the scabs but here are two post-op references of the area. Really hoping that it fills out nicely. Maybe I could consider SMP to help create the illusion of added density in the temples if they don't.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

these areas (corners of hairline) are tough to see with some hairstyles. a good combover with layering of hair will create illusion of density. if you slick back your hair only then your hairline will look weaker .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have to say it’s looking really good for 5 months.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, ThunderToast said:

About how long before all of your redness in the recipient area dissipated?  I'm fair-skinned and I'm almost positive my recipient area will be red for months if my test area is any indicator. 

I honestly still have redness. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

6 month update:

Definitely still pretty thin in the temples but much better than where I started! The temples are also pretty funny — we clearly didn’t go far enough back on one so they look like little sideburns. I’ve been cutting it close to skin on the sides every couple of weeks and the donor looks fine.

IMG_3398.thumb.jpeg.ec6fc530c22f0c69de592e40c76da784.jpeg

IMG_3400.thumb.jpeg.41b7366a114d6c6b54aefbdfa304544e.jpeg

IMG_3401.thumb.jpeg.289a985047ec41ecbc4fbbed05189130.jpeg

IMG_3403.thumb.jpeg.fd105c378b282c8b8b7e3cfbe0fe2f2c.jpeg

IMG_3404.thumb.jpeg.f3a6f34fdae5adabadfabf7e8df8ff34.jpeg

IMG_3405.thumb.jpeg.668c3ac4980e1f4d05467a08951a94b6.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Had my procedure with Buchwach this week.  Not sure I want to post photos yet but it went really well.  Very efficient staff and the SmartGraft technican was very impressive.  Only 1100 grafts so it was quick.  Donor and Recipient areas are healing well. I was out before lunchtime so they bagged up their homemade lunch to take with me!

Edited by ThunderToast
  • Like 1