2704 grafts, hairline reconstruction + mid scalp @ Eugenix with Dr. Das, 2023

ThePJ

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

I am also considering a buzz cut after few weeks. Did you mainly have a buzz cut into the sides and donor?

Hey Shadman, 

RIGHT after I posted those pictures I buzzed my hair again after asking if Eugenix was ok with me doing that, they said they were ok with it and no issues should arise.  I’ll post pics.  Buzzed is the way to go for now.

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7905.jpeg

IMG_7904.jpeg

IMG_7903.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

During this ugly duckling phase, it would be very effective. You're also looking good with the buzz cut. 

Thanks man.  How did your procedure go?  I’m a forum newb when it comes to trying to follow specific people.  Are you able to provide a link on your journey?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThePJ said:

Thanks man.  How did your procedure go?  I’m a forum newb when it comes to trying to follow specific people.  Are you able to provide a link on your journey?

Hello, it went well. It's been one month. I'm not expecting anything till month six 😃

And if you would like to read 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Month 3 is here.  I see some growth for sure.  Under any sort of normal light my hair looks even more thin/sparse.  So I have two different light settings for the pictures to show.  Just a waiting game now, at the tail end of the shedding phase (I think).  I’ve added oral minoxidil to the mix the last two months and I’ll stick with that and see where it gets me with the finasteride combo.  No side effects from minoxidil.  Wish me luck, the waiting game is pretty brutal now.

IMG_8134.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8136.jpeg

IMG_8135.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

IMG_8140.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looking good brotha 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:02 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looking good brotha 👏🏼

Thanks @Melvin- Moderator.  Month three is so far pretty anxiety inducing.  I appreciate the motivational videos you created about growth/slow growing around this phase, it’s brutal.  Your vids help with trying to stay positive with all this.  All the best homie.

Edited by ThePJ
Typo

@ThePJ
Thank you for the update. Shedding might have stopped now, and from here on, you'll experience the gradual growth month on month. Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
Whatsapp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

On 8/8/2023 at 4:35 AM, ThePJ said:

Hello everyone,

Month 3 is here.  I see some growth for sure.  Under any sort of normal light my hair looks even more thin/sparse.  So I have two different light settings for the pictures to show.  Just a waiting game now, at the tail end of the shedding phase (I think).  I’ve added oral minoxidil to the mix the last two months and I’ll stick with that and see where it gets me with the finasteride combo.  No side effects from minoxidil.  Wish me luck, the waiting game is pretty brutal now.

IMG_8134.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8136.jpeg

IMG_8135.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

IMG_8140.jpeg

Seems like you've entered into the growth phase. Oral minox will definitely strengthen you're existing hair and also your donor. I've been taking it from the last 7 weeks. I feel like it has increased the anagen phase for my beard. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

Month 4 is here.  Seeing lots of growth, under harsh light it looks very thin, normal light settings it looks better, all pictures under harsh light to show what it looks like at its worst.  The waiting game is brutal, but I am seeing some results now at least.

IMG_8310.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

IMG_8308.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8305.jpeg

IMG_8304.jpeg

IMG_8303.jpeg

• Administrators

Progressing really nicely 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Better mention I dyed my hair a month ago as it was easier to see what growth I was having if it was all the same color (I'm pretty salt and pepper nowadays).  Just so no one wonders why my hair looks darker.

1 minute ago, Gatsby said:

These are incredible results, especially for only 5 months @ThePJ! 👌

Thanks so much, I'm pretty blown away how fast this is happening all of a sudden.  The wait is worth it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThePJ said:

Hello everyone.  Month #5 is here.  Holy smokes, a TON of growth.  Wowza.  This is minutes out of the shower, no product, just towel dried. 

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8607.jpg

IMG_8608.jpg

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8610.jpg

IMG_8614.jpg

This is an outstanding result considering that you’ve just completed month 5, looking absolutely great 😎😎

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Shadman said:

This is an outstanding result considering that you’ve just completed month 5, looking absolutely great 😎😎

How's everything on your end brother??

• Like 1