Eugenix | Grade VI | Dr P Sethi | 6268 grafts 15-18Dec 2022

DeltaV

On 6/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, DeltaV said:

@GeneralNorwoodsend us the hair mask & protein conditioner before Melvin bans you from here 😂

I use Polish brand called Onlybio, you won't get it abroad. But i think it's nothing special, just look what girls use and buy the same 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DeltaV said:

I'm not in the mood for an update. Will update when I feel like.

Sorry to hear you're still unhappy about this mate. I was thinking about you as I am just about 5 months now and I'm actually largely happy with it and wondered how you were getting along. Hope everything is ok.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 9:36 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

You can improve hair texture and get of rid of dryness by using hair masks and protein conditioners. Here is what i achieved with this kind of products

spacer.png

Speaking about left temple. Same issue for me and many others. There is something wrong with procedure at Eugenix regarding left temple, because it's always "the left" that is weaker. 

Lateral hump from left side needs attention in next HT, but as i told,  it was already obvious in previous update. 

Left temple is always weaker in men than right in nature, they are not always of the same density. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

My hairline at 7.5 months....is it alright?? IMG-0188.thumb.JPG.f52f343824d9bf58c4acd8b9b3f52062.JPG

I would say it is more than alright 😃 shaped up with your face nicely. Also looking quite densed. Congratulations on achieving great result.🎉 

46 minutes ago, Bb111 said:

I'm hoping you are finally feeling better about the transplant. From my point of view it's looking great.

I am feeling good about the hair transplant but also feeling ripped off of the millions $$ that I paid for it. It's not buyers remorse as some may elude but total mismanagement of my surgery. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@DeltaV you look ten years younger. Excellent results. 👌💯

Yes, I do look younger and have been told by my friends, colleagues and family. But also I now have lots of grey over my head from the beard transplant and it offsets the gains.

• 1 month later...

Folks - That's 9 months completed today. Had a regional conference last week where I was invited to deliver a presentation and here are some pictures that were captured by the organizers.

I think a second pass with 3000 odd grafts (lateral humps, crown and midscalp) will have me fully covered with a bit of density.

Screenshot_2023-09-17-13-07-03-11_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-17-13-06-41-16_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-17-13-06-52-75_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stewie said:

do you have any product in it? it looks amazing, total new man!

Just a bit of Pete & Pedro texture power on the crown which is not visible in the photos 😁. Oral minoxidil since last 5 months has grown hair all over my body even it didn't spare my ears 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeltaV said:

Just a bit of Pete & Pedro texture power on the crown which is not visible in the photos 😁. Oral minoxidil since last 5 months has grown hair all over my body even it didn't spare my ears 😁

nice, I might look into some texture powder, I am just around 2.5mths on Oral Min and hoping it can help me out in a few months, looking great :)