Eugenix- Nov 16, 2022- Dr. Arika Bansal- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

4 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

The 10k graft quote was by another doctor that my uncle went to. Which I assume He was over harvesting. 

at that time I didn’t understand the science behind HT and I was seriously considering him. 

thank god I did further research. 

Got it... here in Brazil there are many surgeons who take that amount of grafts, but they show very good results on their pages and social media. How can I evaluate if the doctor is overhaversting or not? And what would be the consequences of this pratice?

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Maldives last week, and just came back.. 6 months update will be in like 11 days i guess. Here are some pics with a view..

Crown view is annoying though.. cant wait to do it lol

image.jpeg.da65be30ce5c2823a5146a83aa5392c8.jpegimage.jpeg.32f9e0bf99c1d880342d8ea95221601a.jpegimage.jpeg.e0370c26a454f86fbac724abedb50777.jpegimage.jpeg.f43fe0c867071962371b48fe907ac0b7.jpeg

• Like 2

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

3 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Was in Maldives last week, and just came back.. 6 months update will be in like 11 days i guess. Here are some pics with a view..

Crown view is annoying though.. cant wait to do it lol

image.jpeg.da65be30ce5c2823a5146a83aa5392c8.jpegimage.jpeg.32f9e0bf99c1d880342d8ea95221601a.jpegimage.jpeg.e0370c26a454f86fbac724abedb50777.jpegimage.jpeg.f43fe0c867071962371b48fe907ac0b7.jpeg

looking good mate, really good. hope you had fun with your new you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Fox243 said:

What's your plan for a follow up procedure? Would you just get more coverage or would you also get more density in the frontal scalp?

Depending on how it looks after 11 months. Will probably go crown and mid 

Nov 16, 2022

• 5 weeks later...

the front profile looks good.  the right side profile looks better than left and more dense currently. (mostly because it is the side you are combing towards). but this should hopefully improve more in coming months.

good growth so far at 7 month mark.

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

You've covered a lot of real-estate with quite a conservative number of grafts which is great - looks very natural already! Months 8-10 saw the biggest changes for me so the next few months should be fun!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

You have a strong solid foundation now. I can't wait to see your next journey. Btw your Maldives photos reminded me of my honeymoon. It was a beautiful place. You should have stopped by Eugenix and gotten the second procedure done haha.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

7 months!

B0F1F8ED-50E4-4792-9E1C-170BB8C9D4F4.jpeg

B5256F2D-F057-4539-960E-ADA6B0A4BF4A.jpeg

F981EA2D-E586-436D-ABE9-E5BE82C780E1.jpeg

FF7D26B2-188A-4FE3-9819-0CF6D1911847.jpeg

33D54B1B-AC57-4137-9729-5AA0E0A09BAD.jpeg

Looking great. Your hairline looks very natural. Have you decided where you will get your second HT for the crown yet?

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations ...Excellent result with 3.5k grafts to cover such a huge area ....this frames your face really well....waiting to see your 2nd procedure.....you can add 600-700 grafts from hairline to mid scalp to improve the density and around 2500-2800 to the crown...so a session of around 3500 and you will have a head full of hairs....

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 6/16/2023 at 12:00 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You have a strong solid foundation now. I can't wait to see your next journey. Btw your Maldives photos reminded me of my honeymoon. It was a beautiful place. You should have stopped by Eugenix and gotten the second procedure done haha.

ugh I know, but I couln't get enough time off. Also now im so busy studying for an entrance exam and I have baby #1 coming out in September~ish. Ugh.. Im not sure when I could go lol.. Really wish i did crown as well on first sitting. crap.

Oh and also BTW, next spot im aiming for is Bora Bora, but have to wait until baby comes out and then we can plan haha

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/17/2023 at 12:05 AM, Hou said:

Looking great. Your hairline looks very natural. Have you decided where you will get your second HT for the crown yet?

Thank you! Yes, I'm absolutely loving how it looks.

Im leaning towards Eugenix for the second sitting as well, but sticking with the 120rupees price point

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/17/2023 at 12:47 AM, Gatsby said:

That’s great mileage for the number of grafts. Really frames your face well. 👌

You are too nice, thanks Gatsby. Yeah my wife complimented me many times, and thats all that matters at the end of the day right ;)

I actually love the slick back style a lot, along with parting to the right. so still have like 5 months of growth left. crazy to think about haha time is going slow haha

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/18/2023 at 3:09 AM, A_4_Archan said:

Congratulations ...Excellent result with 3.5k grafts to cover such a huge area ....this frames your face really well....waiting to see your 2nd procedure.....you can add 600-700 grafts from hairline to mid scalp to improve the density and around 2500-2800 to the crown...so a session of around 3500 and you will have a head full of hairs....

Yup, i do feel that as the plan. Im waiting to see the end result though. Im assuming density will improve a bit too right?

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/18/2023 at 10:26 AM, Here4hairs said:

Awesome progress mate congrats.

Thank you, thank you. Hopefully it continues and end result will be HOF worthy!!

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/16/2023 at 10:01 AM, duckling said:

the front profile looks good.  the right side profile looks better than left and more dense currently. (mostly because it is the side you are combing towards). but this should hopefully improve more in coming months.

good growth so far at 7 month mark.

Thank you! yes im pretty happy so far. Hopefully even more growth :D

Nov 16, 2022

On 6/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, Berba11 said:

You've covered a lot of real-estate with quite a conservative number of grafts which is great - looks very natural already! Months 8-10 saw the biggest changes for me so the next few months should be fun!

That just means I have more to look forward too, that just gets me excited haha, hopefully it comes out even better, would love that!

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022