Eugenix- Nov 16, 2022- Dr. Arika Bansal- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

BTW, for those like me that are absolutely clue-less and overwhelmed by the info online, I'm gonna start using onion oil and pumpkin seed oil.

Here are publication about it in relation to hair.

Pumpkin seed oil:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24864154/

"After 24 weeks of treatment, self-rated improvement score and self-rated satisfaction scores in the PSO-treated group were higher than in the placebo group (P = 0.013, 0.003)."

------------------------------------------

Onion oil:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12126069/

"Re-growth of terminal coarse hairs started after two weeks of treatment with crude onion juice. At four weeks, hair re-growth was seen in 17 patients (73.9%), and, at six weeks, the hair re-growth was observed in 20 patients (86.9%) and was significantly higher among males (93.7%) compared to females (71.4%) P<0.0001."

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends, I am having my surgery with Eugenix next month in late March, so excited and nervous! I've got two questions:

1) What kind of shampoo or brand are you guys using post-op? Eugenix recommends Dove, hair therapy w/ keratin) but I can't find it in amazon (I live in USA). 

2) For those who traveled from US (US citizens) what type of visa did you apply for? I know I can apply for either a tourist e-visa or a medical e-visa but any recommendations? I think tourist visa costs less not sure though. 

Thanks

On 2/11/2023 at 12:48 PM, Hou said:

2) For those who traveled from US (US citizens) what type of visa did you apply for? I know I can apply for either a tourist e-visa or a medical e-visa but any recommendations? I think tourist visa costs less not sure though. 

Thanks

Just do an E-Visa online. Its much cheaper and convenient. For Canada E-Visa was blocked which made it much more expensive and the consulate had huge line ups. I had to get a slot booked. Those who didn't stood outside for hours until they had to give up. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2023 at 11:48 AM, Hou said:

Hi friends, I am having my surgery with Eugenix next month in late March, so excited and nervous! I've got two questions:

1) What kind of shampoo or brand are you guys using post-op? Eugenix recommends Dove, hair therapy w/ keratin) but I can't find it in amazon (I live in USA). 

Thanks

1. I would get any Dove as long as its not 2 in 1 or any shampoo that has crazy amount of chemicals ,it should be fine. The one I got was anti itch Dove and anti itch conditioner, and works fine.

2, Im Indian descent, and know how long and annoying the visa process is, and I applied for the e medical visa which was answering questions online and getting approval within a week.

• Thanks 1

Nov 16, 2022

On 2/11/2023 at 6:48 PM, Hou said:

Thanks

Baby shampoo.

Tourist visa. Smooth, simple and worked perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update coming up in a couple of days. I have been getting random pimples and bumps (hair growing sign). Been getting compliments from a few people. Im getting hair, but still thin overall (only will be 3 months in a couple of days, and I understand the timeline, so not worried).

Scalp is a little itchy, but not bad. Shampoo helps a lot.

The biggest shock was compliments by my wife lol So pretty much happy. Will post pics once my update rolls in in 3-4 days.

Edited by BaldingEagle1
  • Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

20 hours ago, aaalan said:

Cant wait for the update!! You have already built the excitement 😁

Heading to Eugenix in less than 2 weeks bro…

haha, i cant wait till 8 months though haha.

Good luck on your procedure!

The crown though is starting to be on my mind frequently.. 

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

On 2/13/2023 at 11:26 AM, BaldingEagle1 said:

Update coming up in a couple of days. I have been getting random pimples and bumps (hair growing sign). Been getting compliments from a few people. Im getting hair, but still thin overall (only will be 4 months in a couple of days, and I understand the timeline, so not worried).

Scalp is a little itchy, but not bad. Shampoo helps a lot.

The biggest shock was compliments by my wife lol So pretty much happy. Will post pics once my update rolls in in 3-4 days.

Hey bro!
It should be 3 months? We are about a day or two apart, if I remember correctly. 
so, I’d say you’re right on track! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApexB said:

Hey bro!
It should be 3 months? We are about a day or two apart, if I remember correctly. 
so, I’d say you’re right on track! 

Oh lmao thats right. I skipped to 4, that tells you how slow time is going haha

• Haha 1

Nov 16, 2022

Hey everyone!!!

So I'll wait later today or tomorrow for wifey to take better pics of donor and whole hair, but wanted to post a sneak pic update lol.

So 3 month mark.. im definitely seeing the progression month to month. Loving it so far!!!

Its a little harsh in light as you can see the reflection of the light on my bald crown LMFAO

Here are pics, and please let me know what you guys think.

You can scroll back too to see my month to month to month progression from day 0-Month 3!!

Front side.jpeg

other front side.jpeg

other side.jpeg

side.jpeg

Top.jpeg

zoom in top.jpeg

• Wow 1

Nov 16, 2022

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, im excited for how all of this is turning out.. I need to go do the crown asap haha thats on my mind lmaoo.

2 more days and will update with pics for month 4

Nov 16, 2022

Alright y’all.. officially 4 months update. 

lemme know your thoughts..

I swear the crown is on my mind.. I may need a marker or something to fill it in 🤣🤣

anyways, here are the pics. 

no medication, although I should start hopping on Rogaine and others..

4BF9872C-9BD9-49A4-B32D-866B38AB4164.jpeg

747589FA-C05A-4C73-9C27-ED3D2158A2E8.jpeg

CECF9A1F-7570-43D4-A6B5-54C3D086D87F.jpeg

A1ABE173-5960-4EF8-BBA1-C0183807A021.jpeg

F83E964F-EDEE-4765-AD50-6CCA44E061D1.jpeg

C6219AD7-9E0C-4C9D-B2DA-BECB991C8EEA.jpeg

0F2AF4D1-D1E6-439F-BDDE-D633FC5714D9.jpeg

E3E946BC-B56E-4846-B424-D95A65D3382F.jpeg

2F48500E-13C5-4092-9182-4C641FE1DFD8.jpeg

99EB735E-ED9D-4B09-9744-500E51EC3E1C.jpeg

• Like 2

Nov 16, 2022