Eugenix- Nov 16, 2022- Dr. Arika Bansal- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

16 hours ago, drawdownfx said:

Goodluck in the recovery bro, work looks good. Hopefully you will have a good survival rate!

Thank bro, hopefully it does. So far I’m really digging it. 

of course the fun begins once the shedding happens 🤣

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

16 hours ago, Jackhair said:

Incredible early results.

Yup. I do think the hair will shed so definitely not getting too excited about it..

I expect it to shed but would be glad if I’m one of the few who are able to skip it ;)

really confident in my choice. I am glad I got educated on worst case scenario items including shock loss. So I’m just chillin as worried free as I can be with a boost in my confidence. And I’m sure once my crown gets done, it’ll shoot up the confidence factor even more so!

Nov 16, 2022

9 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

@Bandit90what hair styles/tricks did you do to cover crown while front and mid grew?

I guess the slickback would be your only option. But for me as the front & mid is still newish growth, been very hard to have any length to cover the crown. Sometimes the greatest trick of all is just to buzz down through the ugly duckling phase, then at month four let everything grown out, this approach has been by @Zoomster for his procedures. 

• Like 1

Yes buzz down from around month one always my preferred option ..it kinda buys you about 6 weeks of uniformity and breaks the back of the ugly duckling phase..in my case anyhow …

i go arguably too close for many .0.5 mm all over including recipient ..why ? because one of the very best  Docs in the world says it’s fine to do so ..

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Yes buzz down from around month one always my preferred option ..it kinda buys you about 6 weeks of uniformity and breaks the back of the ugly duckling phase..in my case anyhow …

i go arguably too close for many .0.5 mm all over including recipient ..why ? because one of the very best  Docs in the world says it’s fine to do so ..

0.5 mm or 0.5 cm?

8 hours ago, Zoomster said:

So its been 3 weeks for me.

Got a nice message from Eugenix to send some pics.

Feedback is that hair growth is good. I should experience shedding phase which lasts until 90 days of surgery. I have been shedding like maybe 10-15 hairs in shower when I apply shampoo for the past 2 days. Nothing drastic. 

But everything is going smoothly, I guess. Will post pics at the 1 month mark.

No fin yet, not sure when to start Topical Minoxidal (Rogaine) or if there is a better topical minox, please let me know..

No vitamins either, just eating my usual high protein diet which I guess gives me enough Biotin.

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

Sounds like everything is going on schedule for you, very encouraging. I'll be there in January and have appreciated reading your thread and experience. Looking forward to more updates over time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray35 said:

Sounds like everything is going on schedule for you, very encouraging. I'll be there in January and have appreciated reading your thread and experience. Looking forward to more updates over time!

Nice man! Excited for you! And can’t wait for your thread 🙌🏾

• Thanks 1

Nov 16, 2022

Well, its been 4 weeks for your boy post OP.

A month.. ahh.. so for the past 4-6 days, my shedding phase has started lol.. Its not as aggressive but im sure over time the shedding phase will be noticeable. Attaching pics of:

1. Close up of recipient. (First 3 pics)

2. Distance (for aesthetics purposes only)- next batch of 3 pics

3. Donor close up. (last 3 pics).

I guess I enter the sucky part of the recovery period haha

Angle left side.jpeg

Angle right side.jpeg

Front top.jpeg

Side distance 2.jpeg

Side distance.jpeg

Straight on.jpeg

Donor left side.jpeg

Donor right side.jpeg

Donor back.jpeg

Nov 16, 2022

9 minutes ago, mnvbrtn said:

@BaldingEagle1. What shampoos or conditioner are you using and how often

I use these two (both Dove):

and I apply it almost every day (sometimes every other day).

Shampoo:

image.png.e6a1bcfb09bfb1e994f5fbbe8cd24636.png

Conditioner:

image.png.58cb93ac2c262ebc189c44230cc558d5.png

It works very well, no itchyness, smells amazing and of course scalp is clean, so win-win.

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

So its been about 5 weeks from my surgery, and my shedding of my hair has started to slow down dramatically. Now, I'd be lucky if even 2 hairs came out while showering and applying shampoo.

Im in the ugly duck phase, and its cold outside, so perfect opportunity to hide it by wearing a beanie to work and outdoors ;)  

Patiently waiting...

Nov 16, 2022