Eugenix- Nov 16, 2022- Dr. Arika Bansal- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

I am lining up for a late summer (where I live) procedure with Eugenix, for an autumn / winter to go through the motions.

I see your beanie and like the idea! When is it safe to wear normal hats / beanies without concerns (e.g. ensuring its lose or big)?

On 12/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, messda said:

I am lining up for a late summer (where I live) procedure with Eugenix, for an autumn / winter to go through the motions.

I see your beanie and like the idea! When is it safe to wear normal hats / beanies without concerns (e.g. ensuring its lose or big)?

Normally they said after a week is fine but I waited until the shedding phase began lol

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

6 weeks passed. Got the wife to trim my overall head. Sides were growing too fast and I wanna try and avoid that ugly duck phase as much as possible lol

Didnt go as short as @Zoomsterdid in his 4 weeks trim, but basically untouched the recepient, and trimmed everything around at 1.5, which is about 4.8mm.

Front.jpeg

Left.jpeg

Right.jpeg

top.jpeg

Back donor.jpeg

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

Thank you for the update. It is very helpful, I am 6weeks (or so) out, and am getting nervous but your thread is very helpful for me, so thank you.

Congrats to you and I hope I am in your shoes soon enough!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, messda said:

Thank you for the update. It is very helpful, I am 6weeks (or so) out, and am getting nervous but your thread is very helpful for me, so thank you.

Congrats to you and I hope I am in your shoes soon enough!

Thats good to hear! Yeah I love this whole website! It helped me when I was looking for answers, so its only fair that I return the favor.

We are all in this together!

Nov 16, 2022

On 12/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, BaldingEagle1 said:

6 weeks passed. Got the wife to trim my overall head. Sides were growing too fast and I wanna try and avoid that ugly duck phase as much as possible lol

Didnt go as short as @Zoomsterdid in his 4 weeks trim, but basically untouched the recepient, and trimmed everything around at 1.5, which is about 4.8mm.

Front.jpeg

Left.jpeg

Right.jpeg

top.jpeg

Back donor.jpeg

6 weeks is the start. A long way to go but for sure that it will be worthy!
Thanks for sharing and posting updates.

On 1/4/2023 at 5:53 PM, BaldingEye said:

6 weeks is the start. A long way to go but for sure that it will be worthy!
Thanks for sharing and posting updates.

No problem man! Hopefully mine turns out like a HR like yours haha

Need to jump into a time machine haha

Nov 16, 2022

Good morning everyone,

So a couple of days ago, on the donor side of the back-left of my head, I noticed a pimple. So tempted to pop it -_-

Was a lot bigger yesterday, but today not so much, so just letting it disappear 'naturally' i guess.

Other than that, no change really. Shedding stopped, no crazy growth yet.. although more hairs than before surgery which is a good thing of course.

Just waiting patiently, and I heard people get multiple pimples, so glad I just got the one.

Hair sprouting funny, its staying up. I cant put it down yet lol..  I havent tried any medication yet.

Will get on top minoxidil though soon (Rogaine).

Will update with pics in about 5 days where it'll be 60 days! 2 months! sheesh time flies but not fast enough..

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

Hey all!

So it has been 2 months since my surgery!

Eugenix reached out for detailed pics of my scalp and stated all is good.

Growth wise, I guess its better than pre surgery.. way too soon to judge. Currently, I feel MANNNNYY hairs sprouting all over my head. Like after you fresh shave, the day after those small prickly hairs lol.

The pimple that was on the back of my head is almost gone now, I feel a little itchy on my scalp due to the new hairs sprouting but I just press my head or rub it lightly with my fingers (no nails).

The crown is starting to subconsciously be on my mind now haha, gotta be creative with how to hide it. Spoke to someone from here yesterday who suggested Topik to hide the crown for now, I'll look into that.

Attached are pics!

Again, no medication yet. WIll hop on Rogaine soon and fin will wait a couple of years.

Back.jpeg

Front side 2.jpeg

Front side.jpeg

Front.jpeg

Left side.jpeg

Right side.jpeg

top 1.jpeg

crown.jpeg

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Nov 16, 2022

47 minutes ago, ZeeMan said:

Looking good for month#2 @BaldingEagle1, you are going to have a great result. You remind me of John Cross, similar procedure, something to look forward to.

hahah would love to have @Bandit90 's growth!

Thanks Zee! Here's to more growing!

7 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Looking good alright @BaldingEagle1 👌

Appreciate it brotha!

3 minutes ago, Maverick_HT said:

@BaldingEagle1.. looks Good man.

Thanks Maverick! Hope it all goes smoothly with no issues! 

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators

Wow growth is already happening, very nice 👍🏼 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Bb111 said:

Looks good, looking forward to how great this should look in a few months.

Hopefully! fingers crossed! and then I can make plans to head out to India asap for the crown!

13 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow growth is already happening, very nice 👍🏼 

Thank you! I was going over the pre-op pics vs 1 month vs 2 month, the growth has been real nice so far. So hopefully it continues!! fingers crossed!

Nov 16, 2022

2 minutes ago, ray35 said:

awesome you've got to stoked, this is great early results!

Hell yeah! haha, just hoping it continues. So excited to have my first ' proper haircut' in a while.. lol

But the crown is subconsciously on my mind haha. I wish I couldve gotten it done in one sitting, but I understand why I didnt. Bigger picture!!!

• Like 1

Nov 16, 2022

38 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

But the crown is subconsciously on my mind haha. I wish I couldve gotten it done in one sitting, but I understand why I didnt. Bigger picture!!!

HAHA, the hair greed is already kicking in at only 2 months! Love it! Amazing how much hair you kept, and to see new growth at only 2 months is incredible.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MazAB said:

HAHA, the hair greed is already kicking in at only 2 months! Love it! Amazing how much hair you kept, and to see new growth at only 2 months is incredible.

haha, yeah, I'm really glad and happy I chose the clinic properly. Really happy so far!

Nov 16, 2022