Eugenix | November 2022 | NW 3V | Dr. Arika Bansal

ZeeMan

7-Month Update

Hard to believe its already 7 months. I'm thinking of coloring/dying my hair, what are your suggestions on best/safe product to use? I personally think the temple point can be made a bit more aggressive to give more framing of the face, and perhaps some additional density behind the hairline. That might be my hair greed, but that is what I may end up doing at some point in the future....what do you all think?

@GeneralNorwood The suggestion to use hair mask did really help smooth out the beard hair in the crown, will continue to do that. See you all at month 8.

IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6471.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeMan said:

7-Month Update

Hard to believe its already 7 months. I'm thinking of coloring/dying my hair, what are your suggestions on best/safe product to use? I personally think the temple point can be made a bit more aggressive to give more framing of the face, and perhaps some additional density behind the hairline. That might be my hair greed, but that is what I may end up doing at some point in the future....what do you all think?

@GeneralNorwood The suggestion to use hair mask did really help smooth out the beard hair in the crown, will continue to do that. See you all at month 8.

IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6471.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

Looking good! Density is solid and will continue to improve. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Month-8 Update:

Density improving every month in the hairline, and also the crown. I think there is probably another 10% improvement left, time will tell. My current hair maintenance routine is 1\ Daily Finasteride, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ Laser Cap 2-3 times a week. I stopped using minoxidil foam since the procedure, and not super inclined to use the oral variant at the moment. At some point in the future I do want to bring in the temple point a bit further, probably another 200-300 hairs maybe...

I would have met-up with Dr.P, but can't travel to the cities he is visiting, perhaps next time @Eugenix Hair Sciences.

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

• Like 2

@ZeeMan 
Thank you for sharing the update; everything is looking fine and on track. The scalp will be denser in the coming months. The crown will take more time compared to the rest of the scalp; complete growth and density will be experienced in the crown area in between 14 and 15 months.

Once Dr. Pradep makes a plan to visit the USA again, we'll inform you.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:20 PM, ZeeMan said:

Month-8 Update:

Density improving every month in the hairline, and also the crown. I think there is probably another 10% improvement left, time will tell. My current hair maintenance routine is 1\ Daily Finasteride, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ Laser Cap 2-3 times a week. I stopped using minoxidil foam since the procedure, and not super inclined to use the oral variant at the moment. At some point in the future I do want to bring in the temple point a bit further, probably another 200-300 hairs maybe...

I would have met-up with Dr.P, but can't travel to the cities he is visiting, perhaps next time @Eugenix Hair Sciences.

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

NICE!

• 4 weeks later...

10- Month Update:

Looks like I missed the month-9 update, but frankly speaking there is not much of a change from month 9 to 10. I'm sure the implanted hair is getting mature, I can tell from how the hair feels, and looks. The density behind the hairline could be better, but again HT's are not going to give me the same density as native hair, so I just style the best I can to avoid thinking too much about it. The hair powder from slick gorilla is nice, and easy to use, gives good volume, and manageability without having to use hair sprays. 👍

I'm debating if I need to get back on topical (foam) minoxidil for the crown. The crown looks a lot better than before the HT, but it's still low on density, perhaps minoxidil will help shore up a bit of the density? A bit concerned about the initial shedding that might happen with minoxidil....Thoughts?

All pics taken in bright sunlight (coming from window).

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

11-Month Update:

Hair growth is progressing well, I've achieved what I wanted from the HT, and thanks to this forum, picked one of the best clinics @Eugenix Hair Sciences. I do hope to see a bit more density in the crown, and will consult with the Eugenix doctor to see what can be done in the future at the 1-yr mark. 

Current medication: 1\ Daily Fin, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ 2-3 times a week Lasercap.

See y'all at the 1-yr update, cheers!

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6876.jpg

IMG_6875.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ZeeMan said:

11-Month Update:

Hair growth is progressing well, I've achieved what I wanted from the HT, and thanks to this forum, picked one of the best clinics @Eugenix Hair Sciences. I do hope to see a bit more density in the crown, and will consult with the Eugenix doctor to see what can be done in the future at the 1-yr mark. 

Current medication: 1\ Daily Fin, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ 2-3 times a week Lasercap.

See y'all at the 1-yr update, cheers!

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6876.jpg

IMG_6875.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

Looking great, I think with one more touch up sitting for the crown density would look absolutely fine.

7 hours ago, SLA said:

Looks good @ZeeMan- I am wondering what it would look like to grown top longer and comb backwards to provide more of the illusion of density to the crown.

Thanks @SLA, It's hard for me to comb all back with the way my hair grows. This is already long hair for me, no hair cut in ~2 months, will be getting a trim soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadman said:

Looking great, I think with one more touch up sitting for the crown density would look absolutely fine.

Thanks @Shadman, I'm in no rush, will wait at least another 6-12 months before deciding if a 2nd session is needed. I'm also thinking for adding a bit more to the temples....

• Administrators

Temple peaks of the gods 🏔️

92A99F5B-BBC2-42A4-9A20-2D667077F1F2.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations ...Looking excellent brother ...imo density is quite decent and its looking natural ...one more intervention after may be 8-10 months and you are all done ..

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

16 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Temple peaks of the gods 🏔️

92A99F5B-BBC2-42A4-9A20-2D667077F1F2.jpeg

Thanks for the comparison @Melvin- Admin. Yes, the temples were my #1 priority going into the HT, and they did turn out great, and I feel there is room to make it a bit more even, and a bit more symmetric. I've no regrets about the HT, absolute best decision, and $$ spend to improve myself.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

12-Month (1-Year) Update:

Amazing how fast the year went by when you see hair growing every month, and its been a wonderful experience to go thru this process, and sharing it with you all, hope it helps someone out there. I'll continue to provide updates on a regular basis, maybe not monthly, but when I see more improvements or lack of it.

My routine to maintain the hair that I got: 1\ Daily Fin, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ LaserCap 2-3 times a week.

Next steps, I'll consult with Dr.Arika Bansal  @Eugenix Hair Sciences to review the 1-year results, and discuss my concerns, and next steps. The density in the crown needs to improve, and also the temples are not symmetrical. The beard hair in the crown are ok, but a bit coarse that need me to use a hair spray to put them in place, not a big concern, but its something that makes me still be conscious of my hair.

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

• Like 1

Adding a side-by-side Before/After for comparison/evaluation.  Interesting how the donor area looks better than before. Crown needs a bit more density, but not sure if Eugenix is able to transplant grafts in there without damaging the existing grafts.

IMG_6989.thumb.JPG.dad0376bd8e0687f8aec765e1c2d78d7.JPGIMG_6990.thumb.JPG.2e81e6cdc7b767dea9c0352648710f8f.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators

The hairline looks immaculate and the temple peaks. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 months later...

16 Month Update

It's been 16-months already, and super happy with the results, and there is definitely some maturation of the transplanted hair in the last 4 months. I plan to go for a 2nd touch-up round in the future (no set date yet) to add more hair to the temples, and maybe some to the midscale area which is not so dense. I'll plan to go back to @Eugenix Hair Sciences and Dr.Bansal, it's just a matter of when based on my travel plans to India.

My routine to maintain the hair that I got remains the same: 1\ Daily Fin, 2\ Daily Biotin, 3\ LaserCap 2-3 times a week, 4\ Eat healthy, and exercise regularly.

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

• Administrators

I love how soft your hairline is, and the temple points are perfect.

500B8933-7087-45E1-A74B-70A0BC58E92C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread