Eugenix (Drs. Das/Somesh/Vinita) | 11,102 grafts | NW 6/7 | 28 yrs old | 2022/2023/2024

3 hours ago, general-etwan said:

All back home in the USA. Trip went by in a flash. Back to life. I really hope to be able to do some actual tourist traveling to this part of the world in the future, but for now it's all work and no play for me :(

2nd HT
Areas to be addressed, in order of importance: 1) Lateral humps and lower crown, 2) hairline and temples (if enough donor supply)

Thursday June 8th ended up being entirely dedicated to planning and slit-creation and Friday June 9th was the transplant. Dr. Sethi personally invested time and input into the design and strategy alongside Dr. Das. He talked to me extensively about my situation, our plan, life, and all kinds of things. It was a fun time. We talked a lot about the situation of the progressive ring around the sides and back of my head and how to address it as best as possible. For those who understand, as hair loss continues to progress, the individual hairs continue to thin and decrease in diameter. If a hair has not yet decreased approximately 50% of its original diameter, it is still decently strong and can be maintained or recovered though proper medication and topical treatment, and donor hair cannot be transplanted too heavily into this area because it can damage the native hair too much. For hairs that have lost over 50% of their original diameter, they essentially cannot be rejuvenated, and these areas are the areas that can be transplanted into without hesitation. This is why, as we know, hair transplants cannot always go full-on straight up to the final/ultimate predicted edge of all future hair loss. They have to be done carefully and safely in respect to existing hair. The edge of the ring of hair loss, in advanced cases like mine, can also continue to lower over the years.

So, priority was filling all the areas where the hairs have lost enough diameter and density that they can never be recovered. Areas that still contain decent amounts of hairs and decent hair thickness were filled with less density of transplanted hair, creating a proper gradient. Lateral humps and lower crown were addressed in this manner.

IMG_9452.thumb.jpeg.966ef9ff129253baa5cc78cfd87aea00.jpeg

Dr. Sethi also consulted with me that my preexisting hairline was acceptable at about 8-8.5 cm (above glabella) but that he really tries to get patients to around 7 cm and it's especially a big benefit to young guys to have strong framing of the face. He recommended a hairline and temple design alongside Dr. Das that we would try to tackle after the lateral humps and lower crown, if donor supply was good enough. Dr. Bansal also counseled me on the perspectives of the temple and hairline plan, all making clear that it was completely my decision to make if I wanted to do the hairline and temple work after the sides and back. I decided that I wanted to do it, if we had solid enough donor for it not to be unwise. Dr. Das did end up feeling confident enough in all my donor to continue and tackle the hairline and temples. The temples were of course addressed in a gradient as well, with lighter hair starting at the fronts and then progressively thicker hair toward the back sections.

IMG_9355.thumb.jpeg.28fd9a2963ab653f9f743fa2113ceefc.jpeg

In summary

• 2977 grafts total
    • 2,020 on lateral humps and lower crown
    • 305 on right temple
    • 310 on left temple
    • 192 on new hairline
    • 150 behind hairline
  • Donor:
    • 2650 from back/side scalp
    • 162 from right side locks
    • 165 from left side locks

Dr. Das performed all of the slits; Dr. Somesh also sat in on some of the procedure and talked to me a lot, and Dr. Sethi dropped in a few times.

IMG_9456.thumb.jpeg.967de5011bfddb259fb1aac7be46676b.jpeg IMG_9455.thumb.jpeg.54a2dd4e2586c716792418dc843b8792.jpeg

IMG_9367.thumb.jpeg.180ae550924aba9f007599c414b499bd.jpeg IMG_9371.thumb.jpeg.a227898d592d3f33d8b677f19a7de196.jpeg 

IMG_9368.thumb.jpeg.e8542dca4ca3a083bcad9a7aa8ddcb61.jpeg IMG_9369.thumb.jpeg.75a2f118fba3b7ba37a9fa018af8da5e.jpeg

As always, I am extremely thankful to and appreciative of the entire team, to every single member including those who greeted me, took my vitals, prepared my medication, took all the photos, counseled me on the design, administered the local anesthesia, extracted, separated, and implanted my grafts, cleaned me up, comforted me, conducted post-care, and all my chauffeurs and all the staff who made the visit and transportation possible. I feel excellent about the way this one is going to turn out. Another handful of long months ahead for growing :) 

No need for any beard grafts?

Edited by Fox243

12 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

No need for any beard grafts?

Nope! They were available if needed, but we used as much scalp possible first, then moved to the sidelocks (thick hair there), and that's all we needed.

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Das, Eugenix | 8,300 grafts | NW6/7 | 27 yrs old | 2022 & 2023
  • Administrators

Those temple points look 🤌the fact this is all scalp hair. Wow, this may go down as one of the best transformations. Right next to @Bandit90 and @Zoomster

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks like a killer design Ethan, very pleased for you. I’m sure in six-month time you’re going to be a very happy man. Nice that they were able to address the humps and crown, along with the hairline and temples too. Even more impressive this was all done with scalp hair. Looking at your photos, I think what previous posters probably didn’t appreciate, when they were being critical of your plan, is that your head shape is relatively small and as a result, you got good mileage from the grafts. Take Zoomster for example who wasn’t even a NW7 like you, he needed 15K grafts to cover the same design. Anyways please keep us all updated, despite the previous negativity I know the overwhelming majority love reading your updates which bring hope to lots of dudes, especially those who have gone bald young.  

• Like 2

The design itself looks so satisfactory. But cant wait for the end result. Good luck ! and I did not expect that all the areas that you wanted to cover will get covered with just scalp grafts. and 3000 grafts that too.

IMG_9371.thumb.jpeg.a227898d592d3f33d8b677f19a7de196.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 10:56 PM, general-etwan said:

So instead of taking the opportunity to reflect on your absurd, laughable, 100% wrong accusation, you choose to double down on it. So admirable.

If you were conducting yourself admirably, and genuinely had a question if I use fibers or not, you could have written it up as: "Did you use any fibers in this pic?" instead of "You used fibers, didn't you?" You obviously have an attitude problem and are directing it at others baselessly, and you made this up out of thin air. I'm a pretty mellow guy 99% of the time, but when you are this far out of line for zero reason, you're going to take all the heat in the world I've got.

I have never used or purchased fibers. The differences you seen in tone are a result of angles, lighting, and other completely natural variations. 

And of course I'm going to share the best-looking pics when I take them. That's the whole goal of hair presentation to the world. Not to obsess over every single weak point, but to maximize what we've got and make it look the best we can as often as possible.

You should be ashamed of yourself for your attitude and defamation here, as I tell nothing but the truth to everyone on this site, 100% of the time, and would have absolutely no motivation for doing anything but.

I got banned for my last post for a week and I'm step away from getting a permanent ban if i continue to post "negativity" in others people reviews. 

Let me at least explain myself. 

When i saw your photos that you presented before 2nd HT, i was really surprised about the state of lateral humps area. I just couldn't belive that the change comes only from different angle or lighting. I noticed that color in humps is different and i made in my head  this theory about fibers. And then i became too sure of it and started being too accusatory, for which i am sorry. 

spacer.png

Actually, this photo explains everyting to me. If you published it before, i would better understand this situation . In this photo hair weren't combed, they were more chaotic and problem at lateral humps is easily visible. 

spacer.png

On this photo hair were combed and it provided fuller look on humps. But you needed HT in this area anyway back then. 

So to sum up, i don't think you used fibers. Though i think you could post photos that revealed more weaknesses back then. However to be honest, at beginning of my journey i posted more flattering photos too. 

So that is my explanation, I won't be posting much in other's people jorneys anymore, since Melvin is only waiting for my next "negative" opinion, so he can give me permaban. It feels a bit like elementary school here and Melvin is like a teacher picking on me. But I'm an adult now, so I just leave the classroom

On 11/30/2022 at 4:00 AM, general-etwan said:

2.5 months progress from side profile look. I feel like the growing is going very well. It's not much yet in the grand scheme of things but I am already extremely happy with the way things are looking. I no longer have a smooth head. 😂

1482720889_2.5monthsprofile.thumb.jpg.58c04895dc76f7408b75088b6abf57fe.jpg

PS: I don't care about my retrograde alopecia. Not a big deal. Hair on the top of the head is soooo much more important.

Looking good! Now the party will start. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I won't be posting much in other's people jorneys anymore, since Melvin is only waiting for my next "negative" opinion, so he can give me permaban. It feels a bit like elementary school here and Melvin is like a teacher picking on me. But I'm an adult now, so I just leave the classroom

you are taking it the wrong way. i liked the "explaining yourself part"  but i was expecting a honest feedback for his 2nd HT from you after so much of discussions about his first HT. That would be a more adult way of taking things. I dont think melvin wants to ban users as that hurts forum and its purpose itself,  but its your choice and view. 🙂 I respect it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, duckling said:

you are taking it the wrong way. i liked the "explaining yourself part"  but i was expecting a honest feedback for his 2nd HT from you after so much of discussions about his first HT

Do you want me to get permaban? 😆

It's good that they adressed urgent areas like lateral humps and crown. 

The temporal peaks? Risky, because of future possible balding. Transplanted temporal peaks look best when they grow longer (speaking from my experience). So i don't know what the plan is. To grow hair on the sides longer just like before this HT? With skin fade, skilled barber will be needed, HT temples shouldn't be cutted with guard 0 (opinion of my barber). 

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I got banned for my last post for a week and I'm step away from getting a permanent ban if i continue to post "negativity" in others people reviews. 

When i saw your photos that you presented before 2nd HT, i was really surprised about the state of lateral humps area. I just couldn't belive that the change comes only from different angle or lighting. I noticed that color in humps is different and i made in my head  this theory about fibers. And then i became too sure of it and started being too accusatory, for which i am sorry. 

spacer.png

Actually, this photo explains everyting to me. If you published it before, i would better understand this situation . In this photo hair weren't combed, they were more chaotic and problem at lateral humps is easily visible. 

spacer.png

On this photo hair were combed and it provided fuller look on humps. But you needed HT in this area anyway back then. 

So to sum up, i don't think you used fibers. Though i think you could post photos that revealed more weaknesses back then. However to be honest, at beginning of my journey i posted more flattering photos too. 

So that is my explanation, I won't be posting much in other's people jorneys anymore, since Melvin is only waiting for my next "negative" opinion, so he can give me permaban. It feels a bit like elementary school here and Melvin is like a teacher picking on me. But I'm an adult now, so I just leave the classroom

I banned you because you’re the one picking on members. You come and post on threads, usually discussing the dissatisfaction with your own case, and then when members ask you to stop, instead of stopping you double down. It is my job to intervene when members behave in this manner and disrupt another person’s journey. Either way @general-etwan already told you how he felt about your posting.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I banned you because you’re the one picking on members. You come and post on threads, usually discussing the dissatisfaction with your own case

Well, if i saw the same mistakes that were made in my case, i discussed this. But here i wasn't talking "about myself". Not everything is about me 🤣Funny thing, that recently i was acussed of being Eugenix lover on polish forum.

So the bottom line is that "Argumentum ad personam" is commonly used in discussion. I had procedure in Eugenix and when i talk about this clinic people will use this and call me "Eugenix hater" or "Eugenix lover", depending on circumstances. 

But in fact, i am neither of them. I had procedure, there were some mistakes, but i am propably more happy then you after your 1st HT. I don't know why you want to label me as "unhappy" patient. Life is not black and white, there are shades of grey too. 

Maybe this time (2nd warning) member (Ethan) told me to stop and i continued, but regarding 1st warning, it was you that was deleting my posts and told me to stop. And member of that journey later thanked me for my input, so in contrast to your warning, it's hilarious. You have bad attitude towards me, it is easy to see, just read your posts about me. 

But we are talking again about me, so maybe just stop, because it is not my thread 😆

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Well, if i saw the same mistakes that were made in my case, i discussed this. But here i wasn't talking "about myself". Not everything is about me 🤣Funny thing, that recently i was acussed of being Eugenix lover on polish forum.

So the bottom line is that "Argumentum ad personam" is commonly used in discussion. I had procedure in Eugenix and when i talk about this clinic people will use this and call me "Eugenix hater" or "Eugenix lover", depending on circumstances. 

But in fact, i am neither of them. I had procedure, there were some mistakes, but i am propably more happy then you after your 1st HT. I don't know why you want to label me as "unhappy" patient. Life is not black and white, there are shades of grey too. 

Maybe this time (2nd warning) member (Ethan) told me to stop and i continued, but regarding 1st warning, it was you that was deleting my posts and told me to stop. And member of that journey later thanked me for my input, so in contrast to your warning, it's hilarious. You have bad attitude towards me, it is easy to see, just read your posts about me. 

But we are talking again about me, so maybe just stop, because it is not my thread 😆

GN, I honestly noticed you as someone who stood out early on. You stood out for having a very confrontational style. Especially in a place like this where people are dealing with things that have impacted parts of their (our) lives, people want honesty, but with a good serving of caring and respect. Not a contest to prove who is more clever or right. I think Melvin doesn't want to ban anyone, and if it gets to the point where he will do that, then it is because there is a good reason. Rather than trying to turn this around and try to find fault outside of yourself - first it was Etwan who was lying - and now it's Melvin who is after you - it would be much more productive if you did a bit of introspection. Just my 2 cents though.

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

A simple "I'm sorry" would have done. You're only putting yourself at more "elementary school" risk by continuing to make silly comments like "I feel like I'm being picked on." Additionally, I actually never comb my hair, so the above pics are not "combed vs not combed" either; just random variations from day to day and honestly stop taking it so seriously. No need to attempt to explain what can't be explained any further. Just improve your behavior, and there are no worries. 🙄

This is my thread, and I'm telling you now to just stop making childish posts like you are. Post in the same style as others, or not at all! 😉

As for the temples, which is a very valid and important part to think and talk about, the aggressiveness of that plan was fully communicated to me. Obviously, the conservative strategy was to do nothing at all to the hairline and temples and leave them all receded. I agreed to do it, after a night of thinking, knowing the hair behind the implanted temples could continue to thin somewhat over decades. However, it's not a severe risk like someone early on in hair loss would have with implanting a heavy hairline and risk losing all the hair behind it. In my evaluation it's a much smaller risk, due to my hair loss being so advanced already. I also plan to ramp up my medication and topical treatments in the future (I've done as little as possible so far, really). I made sure that they did the fronts of the temples with single grafts, light hair and light density, and we looked at pictures of when I was younger showing my temples always having been pretty light, trying to replicate that as closely as possible. My entire hair situation will never look 100% flawless or 100% natural but I am long past accepting that. I am satisfied with all the areas covered and work done so far and just can't wait for it all to grow out.

34 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

As for the temples, which is a very valid and important part to think and talk about, the aggressiveness of that plan was fully communicated to me. Obviously, the conservative strategy was to do nothing at all to the hairline and temples and leave them all receded. I agreed to do it, after a night of thinking, knowing the hair behind the implanted temples could continue to thin somewhat over decades. However, it's not a severe risk like someone early on in hair loss would have with implanting a heavy hairline and risk losing all the hair behind it. In my evaluation it's a much smaller risk, due to my hair loss being so advanced already. I also plan to ramp up my medication and topical treatments in the future (I've done as little as possible so far, really). I made sure that they did the fronts of the temples with single grafts, light hair and light density, and we looked at pictures of when I was younger showing my temples always having been pretty light, trying to replicate that as closely as possible. My entire hair situation will never look 100% flawless or 100% natural but I am long past accepting that. I am satisfied with all the areas covered and work done so far and just can't wait for it all to grow out.

Yes, but the question is what is your plan for styling the sides. 

I am asking because for example Captain Haddock tried the skin fade after his HT and it didn't turned good for him. Personally i think that barber could handle this better, because left temple was cutted to short in his situation. For some reason left temple is often weaker in Eugenix cases. Anyway, i think that after HT on temporal peaks, skin fade can work, providing that temple peaks won't be cutted too short. 

Captain Haddock's example

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/58556-frontal-nw2-restoration-eugenix-m-26-december-10th/?do=findComment&comment=634369

Edited by GeneralNorwood

15 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I am asking because for example Captain Haddock tried the skin fade after his HT and it didn't turned good for him. Personally i think that barber could handle this better, because left temple was cutted to short in his situation. For some reason left temple is often weaker in Eugenix cases. Anyway, i think that after HT on temporal peaks, skin fade can work, providing that temple peaks won't be cutted too short. 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/58556-frontal-nw2-restoration-eugenix-m-26-december-10th/?do=findComment&comment=634369

Nothing specific as I sit here today; it's impossible to have an exact expectation or plan this far in advance and for it not to change as you discover what works best. I'm sure I will try several different lengths and styles. Remember, most people in the general public do not hyper-analyze hair patterns like we do. I have multiple different options available to try including short length, medium to longer length, all-star barber fade (my guy can do anything necessary to get a good look), SMP, and nothing. I'll figure it out when the growth comes.

Yeah I remember looking at Haddock's situation. I think it was clear to me that the temple grafts were implanted at mostly a backwards-facing angle, whereas Haddock's native hair on the temples and sideburns laid straight down or even a little southeast facing. I think that distinction is why it ended up looking improper. My native temple hair seems to lay downward to slightly backwards-facing, so we'll see how the transplanted hair comes in. I may be able to tell once the scabs come off.

Edited by general-etwan
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

First congrats on hopefully a successful second procedure! Think if you were fine with the outcome before, this should be more than enough tide you over for the foreseeable future, assuming the same level of growth as the first operation (and there's no reason to think that it wont'). That said, I've got two questions.

Do you have a sense of how many grafts you've got left for future use in the event that the crown expands? The reason I ask is that it looks like they've left a gap between the donor area and the transplanted hairs in the crown (similar to  @Niko1s procedure, and I recall you mentioning that you wanted to avoid that). Think 900 grafts or so going to the front and temple points was, imo, a bit too aggressive for my personal taste, but tbf, I didn't think they'd be able to pull an additional 3,000 scalp hairs either. I wonder if they could have placed the 900 grafts there. My only worry in this case is that if there is a lack of donor hair for future expansion, beard grafts don't look good, especially when placed next to each other. Second, did the doctor promote or try and dissuade you from seeking to lower the hairline and add the temple points? I'm curious what their position was there for posterity sake.

In any case, as you said, you felt like it was more important to aim for focusing on a better appearance for the now, and if you're on medication, you'll hopefully be able to retain what you've got to avoid future risks above.

Edited by Z--

18 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Haddock's case is different though. His issue looked to me like egregious misangling and poor growth. (Ignoring the doctor's gaslighting as well)

Etwan's growth looked very good from his first procedure. I think many in here just voiced concern around planning given his age. However, I don't think you can necessarily fault Eugenix for that, especially if the patient is aware of the risks and is willing to take more risk around future thinning to enjoy his hair in his 20s. In the end, he seems happy and we can support that -- even if the choices he's made aren't necessarily those we'd make for ourselves.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Z-- said:

First congrats on hopefully a successful second procedure! Think if you were fine with the outcome before, this should be more than enough tide you over for the foreseeable future, assuming the same level of growth as the first operation (and there's no reason to think that it wont'). That said, I've got two questions.

Do you have a sense of how many grafts you've got left for future use in the event that the crown expands? The reason I ask is that it looks like they've left a gap between the donor area and the transplanted hairs in the crown (similar to  @Niko1s procedure, and I recall you mentioning that you wanted to avoid that). Think 900 grafts or so going to the front and temple points was, imo, a bit too aggressive for my personal taste, but tbf, I didn't think they'd be able to pull an additional 3,000 scalp hairs either. My only worry in this case is that if there is a lack of donor hair for future expansion, beard grafts don't look good, especially when placed next to each other. Second, did the doctor promote or try and dissuade you from seeking to lower the hairline and add the temple points? I'm curious what their position was there for posterity sake.

In any case, as you said, you felt like it was more important to aim for focusing on a better appearance for the future, and if you're on medication, you'll hopefully be able to retain what you've got to avoid future risks above.

Thanks! To answer the questions:

1) No, I'm not sure of exactly how many grafts I'd have "left" for future procedures. In my opinion, that concept is actually pretty arbitrary anyway. I know people like to try to do the math of it and put a number on it, but in reality everyone is different and it may change over time as you see how the area recovers after a procedure, and there really isn't a set number that can be pinned down to say "That is the max and we can't go past that." I think it really just comes down to personal preference on how much back-of-head depletion someone wants to accept to perform HTs. I'm at about 6650 back-of-head extractions and so that definitely seems to be getting up there. I doubt I'd be able to have much more taken, but perhaps enough to cover any small gap that may develop. I did make that comment in relation to Niko1's procedure. Dr. Sethi gave me his opinion on why he can't completely "close the gap" by going all the way up and into full native hair, though: I still have an area of decently-strong native hair slightly above the ring of where the "full, unthinned" donor begins, and if he transplants into that area, it just does trauma to the native hair and is an unwise use of overall hair, which to date hasn't been able to be cloned. That science makes sense to me and so I feel much better about it after taking time to digest that. That said, it seems that for example Dr. Zarev literally transplants right up to the most prominent edge of hair change and leaves not even a mm of gap. You can see in some of his patients' photos that everything looks 100% homogenous and he literally starts implanting right on the edge of where he stops extracting. So I don't know. Different techniques from different doctors, maybe. Not sure what the best is. That's something we could discuss here.

2) Dr. Sethi encouraged me to do the hairline lowering and temples. It was primarily his confidence that we could do it and that it would make a big improvement to overall appearance that I trusted and agreed to. Dr. Bansal counseled me on both options equally; she did not take a side, but gave equal explanations of the aggressive vs conservative (leave hairline and temples receded) approaches and made me fully aware of the pros and cons of each option. Ultimately, I expressed my personal feeling, mostly in conversation with Dr. Sethi, that if I had to choose an area of obvious thinning/baldness to have over the entire scalp, I would most prefer it to be in the back around the crown area because fibers and other visual techniques can be used there to help conceal it. But I would never want to use fibers towards the front or sides of my head. So, it made the most sense for me to take the more aggressive strategy (that still wasn't reckless or idiotic) while I had the chance because I might not go back. Unlike some who get addicted to the pursuit of perfection with HTs, I kind of hope I can be done with this stuff sooner rather than later...or at least for a good chunk of time. I'm going to want to be spending money and dedication towards other things in life. So I wanted to take a swing for the hairline lowering and temples while the most rational financial and cosmetic option was in front of me. And we only did it after the sides and back were taken care of satisfactorily. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mnvbrtn said:

@general-etwan

so even you got the dr somesh package,

Dr Das and SethI involved too?

how much it costed for second procedure?

Dr. Das was assigned my 2nd procedure too since she did the first one and was the only doc personally familiar with my situation from first consultation to now. Dr. Somesh performed some slit creation with Dr. Das; I actually see that now on some video that we got. I didn’t realize at the time because I was trying to mentally sleep through the hours. I’ll update the post for proper accuracy. Dr. Sethi wanted to give his input on the overall plan and make sure we maximized my situation. He didn’t perform any physical work. I won’t state the final cost right here but you can always do the math on your own for the exclusive package for the # of grafts plus the 18% GST. 

12 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Dear GeneralNorwood. Personally, I find your input very valuable. We need to compare our cases to general-etwan's one. This is how we share and help. I would be banned for such a message but what can I do? Displaying critics and pessimism about any clinic including Eugenyx is normal and sometimes necessary. 

image.png.f5b4eb6897fda055026664c999fcbaaf.png

Dear general-etwan: I wish that those hair transplanted to the temples will grow in the right direction and that a bit lowered hairline will be looking natural. 

• Thanks 1