Eugenix- Nov 26, 2022- Dr. Das- 3500 grafts- 35M- NW6

mnvbrtn

Hi everyone,
Now it's my time to share my HT journey.
I'm not a  much of writer so keeping this in short
Hairline started receding back in 2014 and continuously slowly balding out. Have been on and off in forums since then and recently after reading recommendations from other members and after seeing the results, I thought of going with Eugenix.

I contacted them and after consultation, selected package with Dr. Priyadarshini Das

So during the design and planning session, we agreed on doing the hairline and midsection as I have hair all over my scalp and recommended to use finasteride for crown

I did all the bloodwork in USA and send the reports to them. Once the reports are verified, booked the appointment for Nov 27 28

Nov 25 night reached Delhi
Nov 26 evening went to Eugenix and got injected with anesthesia to see how i react and pre-op pictures
Nov 27 evening - Dr. Das drew the hairline and explained it would be around 3500 grafts  and Das started the slits and finished
Nov 28 - Since I'm oozing a lot they only extracted and implanted 2400 grafts
Nov 29- Remaining procedure is done

During the whole procedure, they keep checking whether I'm experiencing any pain and Dr. Das checking once in every 2 hours makes you feel comfortable.

And the concierge team is Great. Satyam is wonderful. He accommodated all my requests.
Overall experience is great and the level of detail or service they provide is excellent.

And Post-op team is regularly following up with me which is great.

PreOp-PostOp Pics

Pre-PostOp.jpeg

PostOp:

PostOp.jpg

Pre and Post Wash:

PrePost.jpeg

Week1:

Day1-5.jpg

1 Month:

1Month.jpeg

1.5 Month:

45days.jpeg

2 Months:

2Months.jpeg

Edited by mnvbrtn
  • Like 1

Looking forward to following this one. I certainly agree that with diffused thinning, the results in density from a single transplant many times goes a lot further. If you've never taken finasteride before, and end up a hyper-responder to it, it'll help you in all areas including the crown. Should be exciting to see it all unfold. Best of luck in your recovery.😉

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Excellent result! You must be very pleased.

How many grafts do you think you'll need for the crown + additional density in mid-scalp?

Edited by Ccd99