Dr Patrick Mwamba Brussels 3000 grafts FUE 06/30/22

SteveUrkel02

On 1/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks incredible man, i'd be curious to see how you look with a bald fade. I don't think I have ever seen a donor heal like yours, even a few days after surgery you couldn't see any signs of surgery.

You’re right about that, I was so impressed with how his donor looked post op. Reminiscent of a Konior donor. His looks uncannily clean as well. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 7:42 AM, SteveUrkel02 said:

Thanks bro! I I am crossing fingers for you too. Remember you are a repair case + you are very critical because you are very informed about hair transplants + we are always more critical with ourselves no matter what. 

Sorry for the repeat posts in your thread, but I’m just doing some reading and research.

Coming from a patient who’s had several failures and very critical/observant at this stage in life of HT’s, you have nothing to worry about with yours. It’s quite a remarkable result tbh. 

Truthfully, you’re doing yourself a disservice by keeping it so short on top and not letting it flow. Trust me when I say your illusion of density will increase dramatically with some length. Your donor is impeccable and nobody, event HT surgeons, would suspect you had 3k (let alone 500) grafts taken from your donor. 

Also reading your thread from start to finish reminded me what a whirlwind of emotions are for patients, and how surgeons can predict when we are being unreasonably worried or nervous (probably like clockwork). If I were a successful surgeon doing volume, I’d probably be like smh here they go (when the frantic emails and questions start flooding their inboxes a few days or months after surgery. 

Anyways, so happy to see a great result. Grow it out on top please :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I am roughly at 9 months now. I’ve been growing it out. Overall I am very happy. I finally got a hairline. And most importantly it is very natural looking imo even tho it was a relatively straight hairline me and Mwamba agreed upon. Angles and donor are literally perfect. Right side has some weak spots( worse density than left but still acceptable ). But that can easily be improved with 1 further procedure. And honestly it doesn’t bother me that much since I can style it to camouflage the weak spots. In the photos I am not using any hair product. I might have wished for a slightly better density but in every-day- life people don’t notice. At least I don’t catch anyone looking at my hairline.

F43A9227-46A3-40D9-B424-85692CA3DF9E.jpeg

A8300250-121B-4840-88B3-CA0364AE455F.jpeg

76A955FE-3A36-4A13-A054-44366085A5B9.jpeg

CFB0CCC3-7A60-4B1C-A67F-15F5DE7FE743.jpeg

2228903F-F47C-4B61-B2F1-942F3AB3E118.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

How did I miss this post, excellent results so happy for you man.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

Besides some weak spots that are only noticeable when the hair is short I am very happy with the result. I’d like to increase density in the hairline now but I recently have seen some questionable results by Mwamba.  A lot of people with cobblestoning. I actually may have some but only very very minor and negligible . I have a feeling I was lucky but also I dont want to discredit Mwamba’s work on me. I am now looking for a doctor to increase density in the hairline. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RTC said:

Looks great brother

Thanks bro, I’ve just read your thread. 
I hope you will find a solution. Normal people would never know but we see things from a different perspective so we are way more critical… gotta try to balance it out. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• 4 months later...

Seems like my it has improved even after a year. You can kind of see the extraction border in the back when my hair is longer but usually I get a fade every 3 weeks so it doesn’t matter. Do not mind the gaps on the sides, I took the pictures out of bed.  I think this is a very solid result. I would directly go back to the doctor but all the other reviews have me thinking. I am currently deciding between Feriduni/Lupanzula/Mwamba/Laorwong/Ximena Vila to increase density and make the temples more symmetrical. I really want to wear my hair shorter.

2ded6dee-855b-4aa2-838d-4cf00e6b4e6c.jpeg

9b15c17f-1856-4429-9e0c-3ce5f4a3398b.jpeg

9ea857f6-c464-454f-b17d-334f983191c6.jpeg

05ce514e-811d-4fb4-920c-935203d3e076.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Your hair looks awesome 😎 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...