Dr Mwamba June 2022 - Asli Tarcan botch job repair

RTC

Hey everyone

Progress has been very mixed

The back looks a 100 times better but could still be improved.

Hairline shape and temples look much more refined and natural.

The top has not grown in.

I'll be going to visit the Doc later this month and will make decisions then.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, RTC said:

Hey everyone

When you can share photos that would be great, I remember at the 6 month update you were concerned that there would be no futher improvement and im glad to hear that it looks much more natural

when you say "the top" do you mean behind the hairline in the corners?

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

1 minute ago, mister_25 said:

When you can share photos that would be great, I remember at the 6 month update you were concerned that there would be no futher improvement and im glad to hear that it looks much more natural

when you say "the top" do you mean behind the hairline in the corners?

Yeah, the thin parts at the front and corners.. at six months I was happy with the temples and the change in the donor, but was concerned about the top, and it's the same now. The way I wear my hair helps to cover it, but definitely still sparse.

On 5/2/2023 at 1:46 PM, RTC said:

Are you going back to Brussels then mate? Has anything been said about them doing extra grafts while you’re there? Or would you have to book in for months down the line and go back again? Brussels isn’t exactly a cheap city so I hope they look after you.

1 hour ago, FITA said:

Are you going back to Brussels then mate? Has anything been said about them doing extra grafts while you’re there? Or would you have to book in for months down the line and go back again? Brussels isn’t exactly a cheap city so I hope they look after you.

Just a consultation this time mate to analyse what's happen. In and out in a day. Anything else will be a separate op.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 7:46 AM, RTC said:

Hey everyone

Appreciate the update. I'm curious to know why the implants grew well in the donor area and temples, but not in the front corners. After all, it was the same surgeon, same operation, and (presumably) same technique..

Def let us know what Dr. Mwamba has to say. Do you think you will attempt another procedure to address that area? 

• Like 1

There are a few possible reasons, but I am guessing the quality (or lack) of my recipient site after the first procedure is maybe one. I am also concerned that maybe the planned density was too high for that area, and hence the grafts didn't survive.

We will see. I am potentially planning to remove some grafts from my hairline to try and get rid of the pluggy appearance further. But need to see what the Dr says.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:49 PM, SXP92 said:

Appreciate the update. I'm curious to know why the implants grew well in the donor area and temples, but not in the front corners. After all, it was the same surgeon, same operation, and (presumably) same technique..

Def let us know what Dr. Mwamba has to say. Do you think you will attempt another procedure to address that area? 

Maybe that area was done last, and the grafts were out the longest? 

1 minute ago, RTC said:

To the best of my recollection, temples and the front were implanted (and the hairs extracted) at the same time.

Did you get you surgical report? I got mines, and it said that I had a high number of weak grafts and telogen phase grafts. Mine mostly seemed to turn out ok, except so for a few dozen grafts that seem to be frozen as stubble. 

I think it will go good and at least better A LOT than what u had before but your concerns about Dr Mwamba are normal,u have the right for paying some Thousands for a surgery.

Maybe  later a second procedure with him or someone else from a good research including pictures with patients results etc can do the job.

I always wonderd,can a patient sue the previous clinic in your case Aslan for not doing their work correctly having on paper that there were some bad angle grafts,doubles etc insterted in wrong places?

Maybe the Clinic from Turkey could give u the money back at least without cort - if there was a young girl doing your surgery later on it's really scary man and it's a point to make a threat or a lawsuit considering u have a u2b channel.

Edited by JasonElva1990

On 5/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, JasonElva1990 said:

I think it will go good and at least better A LOT than what u had before but your concerns about Dr Mwamba are normal,u have the right for paying some Thousands for a surgery.

Maybe  later a second procedure with him or someone else from a good research including pictures with patients results etc can do the job.

I always wonderd,can a patient sue the previous clinic in your case Aslan for not doing their work correctly having on paper that there were some bad angle grafts,doubles etc insterted in wrong places?

Maybe the Clinic from Turkey could give u the money back at least without cort - if there was a young girl doing your surgery later on it's really scary man and it's a point to make a threat or a lawsuit considering u have a u2b channel.

Asli Scumbag will never return my money. Scum woman and scum clinic.

46 minutes ago, RTC said:

Asli Scumbag will never return my money. Scum woman and scum clinic.

Really? F*ckers man...

But did u look it up like there must be some kinda law with ethics or some style of performing a surgery to get a clue

If u would have on paper from Mwamba that the previous surgery was butchered and maybe your health later on would be in danger it should be something

Get some consultations with some lawyers online 

and stay positive,it will grow man and u look as compared to before awesome ! 

I have my consultation today at 5-7 pm with Eugenix and i wonder what they will say,if im a repair case or not

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...