Dr. Bruno Pinto | 3252 grafts FUE | May 24th/25th 2022

On 6/3/2022 at 4:18 AM, therambler said:

I got them at 2.95 per graft, I think like everywhere else though his prices have gone up since. (Still great value for a top surgeon IMO)

Thanks for the information @therambler, How does the payment work? You mentioned 2.95 per graft and  you had the graft total of 3252. Correct me if Im wrong but they wont know until they see you and perform the surgery on you on how many grafts they will totally get from your donor site right? So you really dont have any idea how much you will be paying until the procedure is done it that how it works? 

On 10/14/2022 at 7:23 PM, uu777 said:

Thanks for the information @therambler, How does the payment work? You mentioned 2.95 per graft and  you had the graft total of 3252. Correct me if Im wrong but they wont know until they see you and perform the surgery on you on how many grafts they will totally get from your donor site right? So you really dont have any idea how much you will be paying until the procedure is done it that how it works? 

I'd say you definitely have an idea of how you'll much you'll be paying. You're given a quote based on an estimated number of grafts, and I would imagine that every surgeon would discuss the possibility of potentially needing a bit more or a bit less than that number. I can't imagine it would ever be such a huge increase that it would throw someone's budget completely off - and I also suppose if a patient needed the grafts to be capped at a certain number of grafts, they would be able to communicate that with the surgeon so that they don't go over that number - even if they think it's best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

6 hours ago, pkipling said:

I'd say you definitely have an idea of how you'll much you'll be paying. You're given a quote based on an estimated number of grafts, and I would imagine that every surgeon would discuss the possibility of potentially needing a bit more or a bit less than that number. I can't imagine it would ever be such a huge increase that it would throw someone's budget completely off - and I also suppose if a patient needed the grafts to be capped at a certain number of grafts, they would be able to communicate that with the surgeon so that they don't go over that number - even if they think it's best. 

Thank you for the reply, it made me understand how it will work if ever I find the right doctor and decide to go with HT route. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Wow, great progress. Imo pinto is probably the top doctor in Europe. You had two legends work on your head starting off with konior 

I couldn't agree more. 

And it seems this case is going to be another success.
Fantastic and fast evolution at the moment.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 4:23 AM, uu777 said:

What other patients say in other forums is that Dr. Pinto makes a surgical planning for you with an estimated figure of grafts. If once in the clinic he needs less grafts for instance because the patient has improved with medication, he will return the money that is left over, and if he thinks he needs a slightly higher number, it is free (on his own).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LatinBald said:

What other patients say in other forums is that Dr. Pinto makes a surgical planning for you with an estimated figure of grafts. If once in the clinic he needs less grafts for instance because the patient has improved with medication, he will return the money that is left over, and if he thinks he needs a slightly higher number, it is free (on his own).

This is a great process and very patient friendly. Pinto seems like a fantastic doctor and an even better person.

• Like 3

Looking great buddy.

by the way is Dr Pinto recommended on this forum? I couldn’t find him

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

He’s not. And by the looks of it he doesn’t need any further exposure. His wait time is already 1+ year

Thank you for your response.

is he recommended on any other forums?

or are there other forums similar to this one which are more focused on European surgeons? Europe is much closer to home :) 

On 10/18/2022 at 10:03 AM, xabi86 said:

or are there other forums similar to this one which are more focused on European surgeons? Europe is much closer to home :) 

Hi, Dr. Bruno Pinto is recommend in the european forum "recupera tu pelo" :

https://www.recuperartupelo.com/

He has amazing results, but is difficult to have a consultation with him. I live in the same country (Portugal) and they don´t accept consultations till Febrruary 2023...

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Pedro1982 said:

Hi, Dr. Bruno Pinto is recommend in the european forum "recupera tu pelo" :

https://www.recuperartupelo.com/

He has amazing results, but is difficult to have a consultation with him. I live in the same country (Portugal) and they don´t accept consultations till Febrruary 2023...

I'm on the wait list to. I had one consultation with Dr. Bruno Ferreira while im waiting....

But in Portugal as you may understand, Dr.Bruno Ferreira es too expensive.

On 10/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, xabi86 said:

In the Spanish ones, he is highly recommended, together with Dr Juan Couto, Dr José Lorenzo, and Dr Rafael De Freitas, but he is more affordable (maybe because his clinic is in Portugal) and his overall results are simply amazing, and he is the only one who performs the whole surgery (drawing, shaving, anesthesia, extracting, and grafting).
I love the work of those 4 doctors, and they are all considered among the best surgeons in the world.

Edited by LatinBald
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LatinBald said:

In the Spanish ones, he is highly recommended, together with Dr Juan Couto, Dr José Lorenzo, and Dr Rafael De Freitas, but he is more affordable (maybe because his clinic is in Portugal) and his overall results are simply amazing, and he is the only one who performs the whole surgery (drawing, shaving, anesthesia, extracting, and grafting).
I love the work of those 4 doctors, and they are all considered among the best surgeons in the world.

Which are those forums please apart from https://www.recuperartupelo.com/ ?

• 2 months later...

Apologies for the delayed update, very busy with Christmas, life, etc. 😂 I actually took these on the 4th December, so just over 6 months growth update.
Included a few pictures taken under strong unfavourable bathroom lighting!

ht1.jpg

ht24.jpg

ht23.jpg

ht22.jpg

ht21.jpg

ht20.jpg

ht19.jpg

ht18.jpg

ht17.jpg

ht16.jpg

ht15.jpg

ht14.jpg

ht13.jpg

ht12.jpg

ht11.jpg

ht10.jpg

ht9.jpg

ht8.jpg

ht7.jpg

ht6.jpg

ht5.jpg

ht4.jpg

ht3.jpg

ht2.jpg

• Like 3

FUT with Dr. Konior in 2014 - 3814 grafts - Thread

FUE with Dr. Pinto in May 2022 - 3252 grafts

• Administrators

Fantastic 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, shadowcast said:

Looks good.  Crown coverage is tough huh 😁 I think we had surgery dates very close to each other w/ Pinto. I've seen improvement/refinement since December, I'm sure you're seeing the same.

Yeah the crown is a lot slower to grow than the rest! At least I can use fibres on it now, which wasn't really possible before as the hair was getting too sparse! Hoping it will continue to fill in a bit more in the coming months.. but won't rule out another touch up either 😂

FUT with Dr. Konior in 2014 - 3814 grafts - Thread

FUE with Dr. Pinto in May 2022 - 3252 grafts

• 4 months later...