Eugenix |Norwood 2|Complete Temple Point Restoration + Hairline|May 2022|2010 Grafts|Dr Priyadarshini Das

1 hour ago, Corbyn said:

@NARMAKI'm curious. Were you born and bred in UK or did you migrate from India at an early age? What about you @PsSAU? were u born and bred in Australia or did you migrate from India at an early age?

I was born and bred in the UK. 

My Visa process was pretty convoluted because i've got Pakistani heritage and it at one point appeared i may have had to cancel. Glad that didn't happen and i managed to get it all arranged but tbh, i don't know if i could even try again to do the whole process for a 2nd HT with how difficult it was in terms of trying to go back to India or hell, even trying to simply have a holiday which i really would love to do. It's just the bureaucracy of it all even as a UK only passport holder that i'm forced to sign papers to wait a minimum of 45 working days. It's ridiculous and nonsense. Oh, and to add a cherry on top, the rep from the clinic was wondering why he's got a cop calling him asking him about me and whether he knows the people i put as my next of Kin on the application. It's pretty ludicrous in all honesty. If you're 100% British etc. though you'll not be surprised to find how much of a breeze others have had in terms of Visa. 1 week turnaround times even. 

1 hour ago, Corbyn said:

both @NARMAKand your posts are quite similar especially the pic of the whiteboard. Did Eugenix offer you a discount for sharing your story here? Or did you volunteer to do so in exchange for a discount? Or is your sharing entirely voluntary without any monetary gains?

I recall Eugenix either previously had or still have an employee (he would meet the clients at the airport and ferry them around) who would post and reply on forums and who also had tremendous hair loss. He did a HT wit Eugenix and then became a walking ambassador for them.

Lol . Not at all, and wish I could have got some discount. I went for exclusive package as I could not afford  the package with Dr. Arika or Dr. Pradeep. The reason I posted the picks with Eugenix log in the background is because those were the only ones I had without hair fibers . Before HT I always use to put hair divers to cover up . Also I got the reference/recommendation of Eugenix from this forum. Lastly it’s accountability. If the result is success yes there will be credit to Eugenix however if the result is not good then it will also go with their name . 

5 hours ago, Corbyn said:

both @NARMAKand your posts are quite similar especially the pic of the whiteboard. Did Eugenix offer you a discount for sharing your story here? Or did you volunteer to do so in exchange for a discount? Or is your sharing entirely voluntary without any monetary gains?

I recall Eugenix either previously had or still have an employee (he would meet the clients at the airport and ferry them around) who would post and reply on forums and who also had tremendous hair loss. He did a HT wit Eugenix and then became a walking ambassador for them.

I don't think it's a secret that there is an agreement of discount on the price if you allow your image to be used for Eugenix but similarly, there's people here imo that genuinely feel like they received such a fantastic result they have probably gone above and beyond in terms of what's required. 

Personally and what's most important to me is my integrity to post an honest and unbiased review of my experiences with Eugenix regardless of whether they gave a discount for using my image. I'm not going to discuss pricing etc. because i don't think it's necessary beyond the public information such as the 120 RS + Tax etc. 

However, the reason i took a picture of the whiteboard is because it had the grafts but Eugenix have a specific room they use for recording so you will probably see a few similarities between people that appear on their YouTube or even immediately pre-op and post-op. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Corbyn

You raised red flags before copying and pasting posts and posting links. Narmak is as legitimate as they come. 

Let me ask you questions. What’s your agenda here? You seem to really push BEQ clinic. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, drawdownfx said:

Hang in there bro next 2 months will be great hopefully. This looks good for month 4.

Thanks man. I genuinely think we're always our own worst critics. Hair loss is psychologically a tough cookie because i genuinely believe we do not see ourselves visually as bad as it might look sometimes if that makes sense. 

I'm trying to keep myself grounded on the journey, keeping up with my Dutasteride and Vitamin D tablets, but i am thinking of adding Minoxodil even more regularly once a night or so. It's just not something i'm hyper focused on though, it's if anything just a potential cheat for boosted growth and thickening up to the 12 month mark. 

Dude, like everybody makes picture of the whiteboard, i did too. And some of Narmak posts are criticisising Eugenix, so it would be very uncommon advertisement 🤣

Edited by GeneralNorwood

On 9/21/2022 at 6:53 PM, NARMAK said:

4 MONTH UPDATE

So it's been around 4 months today since my HT and here's a few photos of the front and 3/4 view of both the left and right sides. 

The lighting and slightly sub par camera on my phone sometimes make it harder and more difficult to convey how it seems to look in person, so i'll also give my observation. 

The frontal area under the dimmer lighting is making it look blended much more and its starting to match the native hair more closely. I'm hoping there's more growth to come and thickening of the hairs as well to further blend it all in. 

The temple points are starting to blend a bit better but they're the lightest part of the whole HT so far and might take longer to blend in. Overall though i'd like to say that at Month 4, there's signs to be optimistic for the next 8+ months. 

I do want to try and give a proper donor update at some point but the truth is, the hairs just been growing longer and if anything masking the area as well as can be as if nothing happened at such a longer length. So i may have to hold off until i go for a shorter haircut. 

IMG_20220921_174526.jpg

IMG_20220921_174552.jpg

IMG_20220921_174606.jpg

This is the key mate, you have EIGHT months of potential growth, maturation, blending and softening left, 200% of your journey so far.. Good job staying grounded and based on your pictures this will more than likely be a great result

• Like 1

4 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

This is the key mate, you have EIGHT months of potential growth, maturation, blending and softening left, 200% of your journey so far.. Good job staying grounded and based on your pictures this will more than likely be a great result

Thanks and i certainly hope so. Its just all difficult i think in the moment to really feel like that progress is coming if that makes sense. So people get wrapped up and negative about the potential result. That's why i'm just trying to comb the hair forwards to hide the hairline and get on with my life. Just letting the hair largely do what it's going to do. 

I am using some Minoxodil as mentioned that i had left lying around occasionally because i am a little impatient but i don't think it's going to make a massive difference to the end result. It might just help accelerate it marginally. 

On 9/21/2022 at 11:56 PM, Madhur Vansil said:

I was being extra cautious so decided to stay close to clinic and get my first head wash at clinic and then go back home .I am using saline spray every 30 mins .

Will be posting my journey soon once I am at home with all details .

Can anyone tell me on how can I post my journey . I am unable to see any post option in here .

1 hour ago, Madhur Vansil said:

Can anyone tell me on how can I post my journey . I am unable to see any post option in here .

At the top of this forum section, usually there's a box that says "Post Topic" but it could be that you don't have enough posts/reputation to post a topic yet. Perhaps @Melvin- Moderator can advise more. 

Just now, NARMAK said:

At the top of this forum section, usually there's a box that says "Post Topic" but it could be that you don't have enough posts/reputation to post a topic yet. Perhaps @Melvin- Moderator can advise more. 

Just posted .Have a look at my initial journey - https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/65971-eugenix-norwood-2sep-20222207-graftsdr-priyadarshini-das/

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Madhur Vansil said:

@NARMAKHow’s the progress ? Are the hairs sprouting out well and thicker ? 

Please update us and  post pics if you can ..🙂

Hi bud, thanks for asking. I am holding off on my 5 month update for about another 4-5 days to reach the proper month mark. 

What i can say is that its harder to see or show on camera new smaller hairs but i can feel some sprouting when i run my finger along the area. It's definitely going to take some more time to truly feel things are settling but the temple points are still not exactly where i would say they're blending in with the frontal hairline just yet. They're still lighter. I think there's hairs sprouting there too, so i just need to be patient i think. It's only just getting to month 5 and the ugly duckling phases only ended around Months 2 & 3.

Hope things are going well for you too though. I have a new phone and i think the camera might be a little better, so probably take photos on that and upload them when possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Hi bud, thanks for asking. I am holding off on my 5 month update for about another 4-5 days to reach the proper month mark. 

What i can say is that its harder to see or show on camera new smaller hairs but i can feel some sprouting when i run my finger along the area. It's definitely going to take some more time to truly feel things are settling but the temple points are still not exactly where i would say they're blending in with the frontal hairline just yet. They're still lighter. I think there's hairs sprouting there too, so i just need to be patient i think. It's only just getting to month 5 and the ugly duckling phases only ended around Months 2 & 3.

Hope things are going well for you too though. I have a new phone and i think the camera might be a little better, so probably take photos on that and upload them when possible. 

Those smaller hairs will grow each day and you might gonna see better density the next month I think when you will touch the 6 month mark .I guess the temples ones are the one which are slow grower I guess this might the reason .Anyways seems to like there is improvement in this month too which is good to hear .Waiting for your posts when you are gonna reach the 5th month mark . 

Things are good at my end too .The shedding is noticeable now and I will be a month post op tomorrow while some transplanted hairs have grown with very good pace .Will post some pics .

11 minutes ago, Madhur Vansil said:

Those smaller hairs will grow each day and you might gonna see better density the next month I think when you will touch the 6 month mark .I guess the temples ones are the one which are slow grower I guess this might the reason .Anyways seems to like there is improvement in this month too which is good to hear .Waiting for your posts when you are gonna reach the 5th month mark . 

Things are good at my end too .The shedding is noticeable now and I will be a month post op tomorrow while some transplanted hairs have grown with very good pace .Will post some pics .

That's good to hear. The number one advice i can personally give. As difficult as it is, try to have patience and prepare for the worst months to be 2 & 3, with the improvements coming slowly month to month. Most people get solid near end results like 95%. However, things could very well improve till 18 months. 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Melvin aka Kim jong un said:

I think you have been hoodwinked into going with me eugenix . Eugenix is only good if Dr sethi is the one doing the procedure, he’s great but you had techs doing a lot of your procedure I can tell at four months this might not turn out the way you hoped . As much as people say wait full 12 months between month 4 and 6 is when you can tell if this turns out well. The best results have significant growth around this time. This forum Has become spellbinded by eugenix . But the problem is if it’s not dr sethi it’s not worth it . 

This is a stupid and unnecessary post. Firstly, Kamran is bang in the middle of the period that you yourself say is an indicator of how things will turn out, and you've only seen the 4 month mark, which is showing good progress. You haven't yet seen month 5 or 6, so you're premature by at least two months according to your own argument!

Secondly, there's lots of people on this forum - myself included - who have been to Eugenix and had excellent results despite not having surgery with Dr Sethi. Thirdly, Dr Sethi has techs in his surgeries just as Dr Das & Dr Arika. Almost all top surgeons do. Very few do the entirety of the work themselves.

Lastly... Is this comment helpful at this stage? There's no reason at all to believe that this won't be a good result, and causing unnecessary worry to a patient early in their journey is thoughtless of you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

This is a stupid and unnecessary post. Firstly, Kamran is bang in the middle of the period that you yourself say is an indicator of how things will turn out, and you've only seen the 4 month mark, which is showing good progress. You haven't yet seen month 5 or 6, so you're premature by at least two months according to your own argument!

Secondly, there's lots of people on this forum - myself included - who have been to Eugenix and had excellent results despite not having surgery with Dr Sethi. Thirdly, Dr Sethi has techs in his surgeries just as Dr Das & Dr Arika. Almost all top surgeons do. Very few do the entirety of the work themselves.

Lastly... Is this comment helpful at this stage? There's no reason at all to believe that this won't be a good result, and causing unnecessary worry to a patient early in their journey is thoughtless of you.

I can't see the person who posted that comment above, but thank you for replying. 

At Month 3, we're literally just heading to the end of the Ugly Duckling phase and things are now heading to a better place but slowly. I 100% have seen examples of people even being a bit late in terms of growth and maturity which is why 12 months is a big point, but even then, things could improve till 18 months if you were a bit delayed because of hair cycles that are circa 3 months. 

I am not going to hit the panic button in any capacity at all as i'm approaching Month 5, however, i will say that i've been more than candid about the techs not getting it as right as they should have and having more doubles than liked in the frontal hairline. That's also because i don't think Dr Das was directly involved in the very frontal hairline and temple point implantation as was agreed. 

However, it is what it is and although i'm not 100% happy with that, i still think the majority of the work was done correctly and just need to stay the course to confirm. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Seems like the person you replied doesn’t have patience and just want to assume things in negative way .HT is a journey and it takes time after the hair shedding cycle is over no one can get the hairs grown over night .

@NARMAKWe know you are on correct path and good growth .Please ignore such negative comments 

7 hours ago, Madhur Vansil said:

Seems like the person you replied doesn’t have patience and just want to assume things in negative way .HT is a journey and it takes time after the hair shedding cycle is over no one can get the hairs grown over night .

@NARMAKWe know you are on correct path and good growth .Please ignore such negative comments 

Thanks and yeah, i don't think that user and their comment really affects me in any way. I'm pretty steadfast because i did my research and i know what to expect in terms of timescales etc. 

Patience is definitely the key here and i do think when all is said and done, the result will look solid hopefully. 

• Administrators

The commenter was “Sukh123” some of you may remember he had an axe to grind against Eugenix for some reason. He’s created multiple aliases. At least 5 that I know of, and in one he claimed to have been a patient, while in others, he’s just “concerned.” He has an agenda for one reason or another. The fact he’s created so many aliases and has given stories that don’t match shows his true colors. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 month-ish Update

Sorry for the delay, had a lot of things going on to deal with but wanted to give you all an update. I'm about just over 5 months post-op and generally i feel confident things are heading in the right direction. The hair appears to be getting thicker and darker in some areas whilst some new growth has come and added extra density. There's still definitely weak spots i hope will improve with some further hairs sprouting, getting thicker and darker but i have another 7+ months to go for that and i'm not even at the halfway point. 

I've included both wet hair pictures and also dry for a comparison. The lighting makes a difference two so i've included 2 wet hair pictures to demonstrate this but in general dim lit lighting, things on the frontal hairline seem to blend well. 

There's a couple areas on the temple points, both left and right where hair hasn't grown in and creating a slight gap there. Hopefully this is just a hair due to regrow or sprout, but when i pay attention, it's noticeable enough to me. 

IMG_20221027_161801.jpg

IMG_20221027_161902.jpg

IMG_20221027_161943.jpg

IMG_20221027_161954.jpg

IMG_20221027_162010.jpg

IMG_20221027_162131.jpg

IMG_20221027_162201.jpg

• Like 5

• Administrators

Wow looks very impressive thus far, for 5 months this looks excellent. The temples look very soft and natural incredible for 5 months.

View my thread

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow looks very impressive thus far, for 5 months this looks excellent. The temples look very soft and natural incredible for 5 months.

Thanks Melvin. I'm overall happy that the temple point angles seem to be correct and i definitely think the type of hair used were correct because they do seem to be slower and thinner when growing compared to the main frontal hairline. So over the next 7+ months, i think it should come along nicely and blend well. 

I definitely think it's a night and day looking difference between the end of the ugly duckling phase around month 3 to now at month 5. 

I'm just still trusting in the process and taking it day by day as i head towards 12+ months post-op but i think it definitely makes it easier when your growth comes in enough to let you style it out for the public facing. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, NARMAK said:

Thanks Melvin. I'm overall happy that the temple point angles seem to be correct and i definitely think the type of hair used were correct because they do seem to be slower and thinner when growing compared to the main frontal hairline. So over the next 7+ months, i think it should come along nicely and blend well. 

I definitely think it's a night and day looking difference between the end of the ugly duckling phase around month 3 to now at month 5. 

I'm just still trusting in the process and taking it day by day as i head towards 12+ months post-op but i think it definitely makes it easier when your growth comes in enough to let you style it out for the public facing. 

Definitely you’re out of the weeds. Believe me, you’ll see improvements until 12 months. I’m 10 months and still seeing improvements. Though, I’ll say the temples and the crown have been the two things that have improved late. The hairline has only changed a little.

View my thread