Eugenix |Norwood 2|Complete Temple Point Restoration + Hairline|May 2022|2010 Grafts|Dr Priyadarshini Das

12 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Dude, common. The light is behind you 🤣Imagine that in the movies actors were lited from behind, we wouldn't see sh*t. 

The thing is that you had mature hairline (norwood2) with pretty high density, i think it was at least 60-70 grafts/cm2. And now you lowered your hairline to Norwood 1, but with lower density around 40 grafts/cm2. So obviously you see that density is worse then previously and you are little dissapointed. 

Based on this pictures i think that procedure was successful and this 1300 grafts on the hairline are growing good. And yes, you will need at least another 650 grafts to achieve density that you had on norwood 2 hairline.

About the left temple - this picture that you comb left temple and it reveals blank space, it's really weird. You had full coverage of this area, so something is wrong. Were you trimming down the temples or you let it grow for 8 months? 

I had my barber accidentally trim the temple point i think once with a guard 2 or something months and months ago, but it's basically not had a single hair cut since my operation. 

The original spacing of the temple points had more gaps imo than they should have. I think they should have been about as dense packed as the hairline. 

Regarding the pictures, i completely understand what you mean. The lighting isn't in a perfect spot. From behind and people think it's too dim. In front and it's exposed unrealistically too.

I will try get some outdoor pictures guys, but let me hit the Month 8 mark and i'll do it more properly. 

I think the foundations there, but the temple points being so thin and light is a little disconcerting for me tbh and density not quite how it looks even for other people but maybe that's because they had actual hair there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Karman,

Thanks for the detailed documentation of your journey. I hope you're still getting more growth with each passing day! I'm heading to Eugenix in 2 months so have been following closely.

Can I please clarify what meds you were on before and after the procedure? You mentioned both Finasteride and Dutasteride in your posts. I'm on finasteride but Dr Arika said she would recommend me adding in Dutasteride weekly post the procedure. What dosages are you taking?

TIA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...